Re: Division V, Region 17

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Mid 3rd at the latest.

hammer89
Freshman Team

Post by hammer89 »

svac83,

Harrison Central has guaranteed 2nd level points coming from Bellaire/Martins Ferry. They beat both teams. If Martins Ferry wins and Weir beats East Liverpool that gives them a total of 15.14 even if they get no other 2nd level points from any of their other defeated opponents.

wrestlefan
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan »

zt is guaranteed 4 wins
could get another from waverly vs. portsmouth
LE could win but they are really banged up i guess

wrestlefan
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan »

zt is guaranteed 4 wins
could get another from waverly vs. portsmouth
LE could win but they are really banged up i guess

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

hammer89 wrote:svac83,

Harrison Central has guaranteed 2nd level points coming from Bellaire/Martins Ferry. They beat both teams. If Martins Ferry wins and Weir beats East Liverpool that gives them a total of 15.14 even if they get no other 2nd level points from any of their other defeated opponents.
i understand they have 4.0 guaranteed points from bellaire martins ferry but if bellaire wins they get an extra .5 points the other 4 points already in their guaranteed minimum. so they are only at 14.72 points at that time

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

4thgoal wrote:
cg-ironton fan wrote:wheelersburg could lay down in week 10 and get back to back weeks VS PORTS WEST no 1 has tossed this theory out LOL

someone would have check see if they still be ahead of zane trace
Wheelersburg does not want to share the SOC title with Valley, so they still have something to play for.
After beating the indians as bad as they did last wk to lose to west and have to share the gold ball with the indians would just be devastating. With that being said I don't think the burg will take west lightly

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Flock_92
Freshman Team

Post by Flock_92 »

Raider6309 wrote:Wheelersburg's nightmare is probably going to happen. A rematch with the second best team in the region week 11
Burg won't play Zane Trace in week 11. :?

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Ironton loses the first 4 games and then Scraped By The OVC Teams and somehow are the 2nd best team in the region?
Burg's wins against Valley And Jackson are better than all of Ironton's wins. How would this even be a close game?

BigChuck
JV Team

Post by BigChuck »

I've had the opportunity to watch both these teams play in the last couple of weeks, Wheelersburg is a 4 score better team then Ironton.....That is no nightmare for Burg and Ironton is no way the second best in the region.....LAUGHABLE.......

There's the BURG....then there's everyone else!
[img][/http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Xr29B08bBPw/T ... oll.jpgimg]
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

^^^^ Finally someone with some sense.

Tribal Force
Riding the Bench

Post by Tribal Force »

BigChuck wrote:I've had the opportunity to watch both these teams play in the last couple of weeks, Wheelersburg is a 4 score better team then Ironton.....That is no nightmare for Burg and Ironton is no way the second best in the region.....LAUGHABLE.......
Running Clock the 2nd time around. Burg will hold Ironton under 100yds whether they think they are the 2nd best team or not. Burgs Defense gets better every week. They are peeking at a perfect time.

Return to “Football”