Logan football 2019

Jerry from Logan
Waterboy

Re: Logan football 2019

Post by Jerry from Logan »

Dandy Don wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm I truly think Logan is going to get good fast - just a hunch from what I know.

You have to come up with a new saying though, can't use "Restore Order" or whatever it was, something like that as I remember.
Might want to slow your roll skippy. Like I said before this hire was a stretch. They needed a time tested leader and wouldnt even give the guy an interview. Hope they do well but they could have done better.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

noreply66 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:28 pm I would count freshman if they are playing with the varsity and not to make the bench look good for numbers.
Unless a Freshman is able to play and contribute on the varsity, Keep all freshman on there own team and compete against other freshman teams. This will help with there development.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Any update on how Coach Eddy is starting his program? :?:

PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

I heard the cafeteria at Logan is now offering red beef and steroids to get the ball rolling

BEWARE OF THE STOMP AND STARE!
Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Jerry from Logan wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:10 pm
Dandy Don wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:16 pm I truly think Logan is going to get good fast - just a hunch from what I know.

You have to come up with a new saying though, can't use "Restore Order" or whatever it was, something like that as I remember.
Might want to slow your roll skippy. Like I said before this hire was a stretch. They needed a time tested leader and wouldnt even give the guy an interview. Hope they do well but they could have done better.
Are your other 4 posts as clueless as this one? Apparently the guy they needed to interview was you or was it your relative or best friend? This was and will be a pretty good hire. Stay tuned Skippy.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

PurplePower wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:13 am I heard the cafeteria at Logan is now offering red beef and steroids to get the ball rolling
:lol: :lol: :lol: :o

Blue/92
Riding the Bench

Post by Blue/92 »

If your buddy is such a time tested leader why isn't he running a program instead of looking for an interview?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:12 pm
PurplePower wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:13 am I heard the cafeteria at Logan is now offering red beef and steroids to get the ball rolling
:lol: :lol: :lol: :o
:lol: :lol:

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

Dandy Don wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:33 am

Are your other 4 posts as clueless as this one? Apparently the guy they needed to interview was you or was it your relative or best friend? This was and will be a pretty good hire. Stay tuned Skippy.
All this talk about skippy makes me want a sandwich.

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Any word on how things are going on the Reservation?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Obviously it wasn't some time tested leader, unless that's aka for really old coach, because I'm sure if it was someone of quality or someone they felt warranted a interview they would've done that.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

greygoose wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:06 am

Obviously it wasn't some time tested leader, unless that's aka for really old coach, because I'm sure if it was someone of quality or someone they felt warranted a interview they would've done that.
I totally agree, Give this coach at least 3-4 years b-4 we start call for his head! :mrgreen:

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

It is my sincere opinion that Coach Eddy will prove to be a great hire and bring Logan football back to where all the fans want it to be.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Coach Eddy has been at the high school a number of times already since his hire ... looking forward to having him on board as a staff member AND getting the FB program back on track ... there IS enthusiasm in the school and community for the up coming FB season ! pfloyd for one will be in the stands doing my first football game rundowns in many many years ! I'M ready for "the turnaround" to begin ...

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

can't wait to see your football stats..... Hope you don't get a few round balls in there. But thinking about it with foot running into basketball we might see a couple TDs in there for Dunks next season. lol

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:09 pm can't wait to see your football stats..... Hope you don't get a few round balls in there. But thinking about it with foot running into basketball we might see a couple TDs in there for Dunks next season. lol
... it was fun to do when I did it years ago ... looking forward to doing it again ... Football Napkin Stats !!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I use to do just the SEOAL when Locos had his site. But when he went off to college it was too much for him.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:23 pm I use to do just the SEOAL when Locos had his site. But when he went off to college it was too much for him.
Honestly it just got too difficult to get stats from folks. Not enough got printed in the papers or they were behind a paywall. I think I still have almost everything from the SEOAL between 2003 and 2016.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Rumor is the new Coach has develop a lunch training table of red meat and scrap iron! Just kidding! But what is the latest about the new program?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

LHS 72 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:04 am Rumor is the new Coach has develop a lunch training table of red meat and scrap iron! Just kidding! But what is the latest about the new program?
You forgot broken glass! Toughens you up real quick :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!

Return to “Football”