Logan football 2019

C-Bolt
SEOP

Re: Logan football 2019

Post by C-Bolt »

I think one reason Frey was so high on Angle was because he helped coach for Pick North for awhile and maybe got to see him up close and personal. I think he was good friends with the head coach at that time if I remember right. Yea when Time Warner took over that was the end of local football broadcast for the natives. TV around here really went downhill when they took over and only got worse with Spectrum. :evil: I recently dumped them and went with Dish. Get more channels now for basically the same price.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

At lease Nelsonville TV Cable still will have a game of the week so we will be able to watch the Chiefs stomp the bullpuppies this year! That is if you have Nelsonville TV Cable!:mrgreen:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

C-Bolt wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:31 pm I think one reason Frey was so high on Angle was because he helped coach for Pick North for awhile and maybe got to see him up close and personal. I think he was good friends with the head coach at that time if I remember right. Yea when Time Warner took over that was the end of local football broadcast for the natives. TV around here really went downhill when they took over and only got worse with Spectrum. :evil: I recently dumped them and went with Dish. Get more channels now for basically the same price.
Spectrum. Bunch of rip off Nazi's. Shut peoples cable off before it's due to be disconnected. Tell ya one thing and charge for something else. I can see them slowly going under one of these days. People will get fed up with them. Know some that already have kicked them to the curb. Now you have had it with them C-BOLT. :lol: Don't blame ya ole bud. Happy for you that you got Dish now.

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Welp vacation and family time will be coming to a close here before long on the reservation. Won't be long until the weights will be clanging, grunts and coaches yelling loudly will be heard out on 328. :mrgreen:

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:49 am Welp vacation and family time will be coming to a close here before long
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

cbolt wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:49 am Welp vacation and family time will be coming to a close here before long on the reservation. Won't be long until the weights will be clanging, grunts and coaches yelling loudly will be heard out on 328. :mrgreen:
Are you serious, C - Clamp?..... That new coach has them on vacation?....What's going on with the program?...Never heard of that anywhere before....Can't build winner's and a solid program relaxing on vacation....Want to be good at football, it takes training to be the best year round...what a shame...I heard it would take a pretty good team to beat Logan not so long ago...Where did all the pride and winning ways go?....

cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Inches I was being kind of tongue and cheek with my statement but it wouldn't surprise me any. Got to recharge them batteries for another meat grinder season. Don't worry inches i suspect the weight room rat will have the sweat flying and grunting bench presses very soon.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

cbolt wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:03 pm it wouldn't surprise me any. Got to recharge them batteries
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bob Bolshavic
Freshman Team

Post by Bob Bolshavic »

comrade inches my sources tell me it quiet as tit mouse on reservation.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

Gesh...That's sad news Bobby B....I'll be around this fall watching some games...Vacation and not preparing all they can for the upcoming season is slacking and the results are usually mediocrity or worse....As my old coach Chuck Kyle said to us onetime...You have to have all your ducks in a row organized and properly placed to be successful....

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Just as an update; Logan has been lifting every day through the week for 3 hour sessions. This started as soon as school was out and has been on going. The assumption that Logan players have been doing nothing is false. Kids have been working out daily and doing a lot of work. This coming from a current player.

Live Like A Champion!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Logangrad wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:03 pm Just as an update; Logan has been lifting every day through the week for 3 hour sessions. This started as soon as school was out and has been on going. The assumption that Logan players have been doing nothing is false. Kids have been working out daily and doing a lot of work. This coming from a current player.
I've heard nothing but good things from the Logan kids. I look for this to be a better than expected season for them.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Logangrad wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:03 pm Just as an update; Logan has been lifting every day through the week for 3 hour sessions. This started as soon as school was out and has been on going. The assumption that Logan players have been doing nothing is false. Kids have been working out daily and doing a lot of work. This coming from a current player.
I'm hearing the same for what it's worth.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I’m hearing everyone is just glad the old coach is gone. It’s a fresh start. Otherwise the locals are taking a wait and see attitude.

Have gun, will travel
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Has anyone talked to Kelly? Just wondering how he feels being back.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Paladin wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:14 pm the locals are taking a wait and see attitude.
I think that's fair. I believe the kids will be put in the best position to win.

The talent may still be at a disadvantage compared to a lot of the schedule, but I'm optimistic that we'll see some improved player development.

I don't expect miracles in season one. But I hope to see a team that is mentally and physically prepared to beat their opponent. Let's stop beating ourselves and make teams work for wins.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Coming from a Gallia Academy fan this is what i can tell you about what i would expect out of coach Eddy's team year 1. First you will see this right out of gate this team will be in good physical condition. Some people will be upset because they think some kids are playing out of position. Your team will not physically back down from anyone. Every week your team will be put on the field with a game plan that if executed will give them a chance to win. Doesn't necessarily mean you will win the games. Your team may be beat by superior or talent or execution. But it wont be from not having a good game plan.

The community will probably never all be behind coach Eddy. He is a polarizing figure. He will turn out great young men and improve there football skills. Not many people have neutral opinion on him. I think he will be extremely effective coach at Logan.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Leave this guy alone and let him coach.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

A nice write up about Logan football and its contribution to Ohio State football:

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/oh ... e-football

Gut feelings are your guardian angels

Return to “Football”