National Letter of Intent NLI Day

swaggy7
Waterboy

Re: National Letter of Intent NLI Day

Post by swaggy7 »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:10 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:00 pm Which one of the college player have achieved the most ?pendleton had a phenomenal career including playing and scoring TD in rose bowl

Jaylen prater started 2-3 years for big 10 northwestern

Joe burrow has a great season for LSU Tigers
All very big pieces of very successful teams

I think Burrow sets himself apart next year
do you think burrows will go to the nfl? i could honestly see him going to the canadian football league those guys hit hard and i know he can take it i remember thumping him so many times from behind when he was in the pocket he got up every time tho.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

swaggy7 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:36 am
Poo Bear wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:00 pm Which one of the college player have achieved the most ?pendleton had a phenomenal career including playing and scoring TD in rose bowl

Jaylen prater started 2-3 years for big 10 northwestern

Joe burrow has a great season for LSU Tigers

do you think burrows will go to the nfl? i could honestly see him going to the canadian football league those guys hit hard and i know he can take it i remember thumping him so many times from behind when he was in the pocket he got up every time tho.
I think you'll know more on him this coming year. We'll see how much of a jump he makes from year 1 to 2 as a starter.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

greygoose wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:05 pm

I think you'll know more on him this coming year. We'll see how much of a jump he makes from year 1 to 2 as a starter.

Burrow Prater and Pendleton all had good careers at the D1 power 5 level

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:55 pm

ok, and?? Burrow is returning for his senior year at LSU this year, the question was NFL and I said we'll see how big of a jump he makes from year 1 to year 2 in terms of his NFL status. Regardless of if he can make it that far I think his career will turn out quite successful at LSU, I look for him to make a sizeable jump this coming year. Not sure where your going with your response.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

greygoose wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:12 pm

ok, and?? Burrow is returning for his senior year at LSU this year, the question was NFL and I said we'll see how big of a jump he makes from year 1 to year 2 in terms of his NFL status. Regardless of if he can make it that far I think his career will turn out quite successful at LSU, I look for him to make a sizeable jump this coming year. Not sure where your going with your response.
Geesh man can’t give some local kids credit for not only going to D1 power 5 school but actually making a name for themselves. Sorry man

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Poo Bear wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:13 pm

Geesh man can’t give some local kids credit for not only going to D1 power 5 school but actually making a name for themselves. Sorry man
what in the world are you talking about??? When you quote someone that means you are directing a comment their way. You said Burrow, Prater and Pendleton all had good careers at D1 power 5 level schools, which is great but I'm not sure why you are getting in a tizzy or directing it at me. I could care less where they went to school, you can look back on my post and see that. A kid doesn't have to go to a D1 power 5 school to be considered successful, as long as he's walking away with that education then he's successful I could care less what he even does on the field. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see them do great, but if they walk away with education taken care of no matter what level of school they went to they were successful. You are correct Burrow, Prater and Pendleton all had some success at power 5 level schools, if you're looking for validation you are correct. Just not sure where it's applying to the topic at all and came from left field. Probably should add Tre Williams to that list as well.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

greygoose wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 pm

what in the world are you talking about??? When you quote someone that means you are directing a comment their way. You said Burrow, Prater and Pendleton all had good careers at D1 power 5 level schools, which is great but I'm not sure why you are getting in a tizzy or directing it at me. I could care less where they went to school, you can look back on my post and see that. A kid doesn't have to go to a D1 power 5 school to be considered successful, as long as he's walking away with that education then he's successful I could care less what he even does on the field. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see them do great, but if they walk away with education taken care of no matter what level of school they went to they were successful. You are correct Burrow, Prater and Pendleton all had some success at power 5 level schools, if you're looking for validation you are correct. Just not sure where it's applying to the topic at all and came from left field. Probably should add Tre Williams to that list as well.
Some success?

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

greygoose wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:53 pm

Yes Tre Williams another power 5 scholly whose making waves .

Return to “Football”