Wellston(50) @ (7)Alexander

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Re: TVC-Ohio WK5 (2-2) Wellston @ (1-3) Alexander

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Ground Buck wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:34 pm The only matter in this game is how many playoff points it will provide for NY and Athens. :mrgreen:
I hope it gives you enough to help make to marion local.. Then we will see just how good your team is nottt

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:44 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:34 pm The only matter in this game is how many playoff points it will provide for NY and Athens. :mrgreen:
I hope it gives you enough to help make to marion local.. Then we will see just how good your team is nottt
Hey I'm with you on that. Rusty would love another shot at them. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Ground Buck wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:48 pm
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:44 pm
Hey I'm with you on that. Rusty would love another shot at them. :mrgreen:
Believe it or not and hate to admit this id be rooting for ya

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Great sentiment! I'm sure everyone in Buchtel is proud of you. Today you eat steak, tomorrow you gorge on crow!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Go Spartans!

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Game day let go rockets

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Rockets

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

I know the score but how did wellston do it? alot of jayjohn?

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

The score did not show how this game played out. The 50-7 point differential in no way illustrated how totally dominated the spartans were in this game. #13 could of had 300 yards rushing had the coach fed him the ball more. This was such a poor showing the athletic department should refund the admission cost to anyone that set through that catastrophy.

The Spartans are headed in the wrong direction. Truly hope they can come together to at least compete and learn how to work together.

Go Alex.

Russ
Waterboy

Post by Russ »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:21 am I know the score but how did wellston do it? alot of jayjohn?
Wellston did it in a lot of ways not just with Jayjohn I really liked the play calling and felt like Graham had a huge game as well. they fed the ball to 4 and 42 on short yardage situations then anything beyond that they hammered off tackle with Jayjohn which setup a huge pass from graham to molihan for a TD. Graham made a lot of good decisions on roll outs and I liked seeing the ability he had to get outside and take off if he had to added a whole nother facet to our offense. The D played tough all night too. JV guys looked great too! 15 threw a spot on pass to a tightly covered receiver who was being held and an interference was called. Number 3 is quick and was cutting on a dime the future is looking good for Wellston. Just gotta learn to compete with the big teams now.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Wellston(50) @ (7)Alexander

Post by mattash »

Wellston(50) @ (7)Alexander

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Russ wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:52 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:21 am I know the score but how did wellston do it? alot of jayjohn?
Wellston did it in a lot of ways not just with Jayjohn I really liked the play calling and felt like Graham had a huge game as well. they fed the ball to 4 and 42 on short yardage situations then anything beyond that they hammered off tackle with Jayjohn which setup a huge pass from graham to molihan for a TD. Graham made a lot of good decisions on roll outs and I liked seeing the ability he had to get outside and take off if he had to added a whole nother facet to our offense. The D played tough all night too. JV guys looked great too! 15 threw a spot on pass to a tightly covered receiver who was being held and an interference was called. Number 3 is quick and was cutting on a dime the future is looking good for Wellston. Just gotta learn to compete with the big teams now.
Thnx for the insight. I figured graham would be moved to qb.

juicebox
Riding the Bench

Re: Wellston(50) @ (7)Alexander

Post by juicebox »

Need to put subs in sooner in these blow out games, jmo

Return to “Football”