Logan(21) @ (43)Chillicothe

cbolt
SEOP

Re: W5 Logan @ Chillicothe

Post by cbolt »

I think most obviously would chose Amyx, bucky! Like locos said it not going to happen, but he did mention on a recent interview he would not be opposed to "helping out" in some way. Image

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:46 pm
loganlocos wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:36 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:56 am

Would you rather have Dale back, or get Penrod to come in?
Neither is going to happen.
But if you could, which would you choose?
As long as it isn't a x-defensive coach :mrgreen:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Dandy Don wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:58 am
noreply66 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:55 am The back up yesterday looked better the Burrows has at anytime. Only way Burrows plays is if they need the third stringer.
Honestly having a hard time with:

1) Why this is on a Week 5 Logan/Chilli thread, and
2) Even more disappointing is why you feel the need to cut on SE Ohio kid that is on full scholly to tOSU and is a couple plays away from being the starting QB.
3) Burrow (no "s")

Maybe you remember when we had a second string QB and then a third string QB take us to the conference championship, then the playoffs and then the natty and win?

BTW I think Chillicothe gets this one.
Raider trolls every Logan thread and I troll him back. To me it is just good old fun. I'm sure Raider can take it with out help. :mrgreen:

BTW I think Chilly will take it too.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:41 am
danicalifornia wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:43 pm
noreply66 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:07 pm But he played and didn't get the splinters that Burrows is getting. Plus when he played HS SEO was a lot stronger. When Burrows get out of college and people ask where is he now. Probably pushing a pencil somewhere. :lol:
I know you're trolling, but at least get his name right.
:mrgreen:
That is part of trolling.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:08 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:41 am
danicalifornia wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:43 pm

I know you're trolling, but at least get his name right.
That is part of trolling.

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:04 pm Raider trolls every Logan thread and I troll him back. To me it is just good old fun. I'm sure Raider can take it with out help. :mrgreen:

BTW I think Chilly will take it too.
That I do. I wish Chillicothe and Athens were playing. Be a 50 point shoot out

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

cbolt wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:50 pm I think most obviously would chose Amyx, bucky! Like locos said it not going to happen, but he did mention on a recent interview he would not be opposed to "helping out" in some way. Image
We could put him in charge of the freshmen - he could be the new Coach Ogg. After Randy got done with you you were either done with football or ready to HIT people, haha.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

loganlocos wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:23 pm
cbolt wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:50 pm I think most obviously would chose Amyx, bucky! Like locos said it not going to happen, but he did mention on a recent interview he would not be opposed to "helping out" in some way. Image
We could put him in charge of the freshmen - he could be the new Coach Ogg. After Randy got done with you you were either done with football or ready to HIT people, haha.
Man, that's for sure! :lol:

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
The Fan
Waterboy

Post by The Fan »

49-7 Chilli. And that 7 comes off a JV touchdown. Be hard for the Chiefs to head into Chilli and knock them off. At this point, Burke has to build for next 2yrs. Send a message to your players. Get the under classman who will be contributors of the future into these games and start the process in motion. Will be a painful finish to the season but at this point, the current process is not working.

i83
Freshman Team

Post by i83 »

Chili running clock

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

There is something seriously wrong in Logan. Will reserve comment for season end.

Have gun, will travel
Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:39 am There is something seriously wrong in Logan. Will reserve comment for season end.
They simply do not have the talent they enjoyed in the past . No fault of anyone . They have been in a down cycle and they will need a strong class coming up to turn it around . Lot of good talent not playing football. Soccer team is unbeaten and football not a priority . Logan has good coaches and the effort is there and in time they will right the ship .

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Lot of good talent not playing football. You just nailed it. And therein lies the problem. There are reasons for that.

Have gun, will travel
mattash
Site Admin

Re: W5 (1-3) Logan @ (2-2) Chillicothe

Post by mattash »

Chillicothe by 7

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

The Fan wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:43 pm 49-7 Chilli. And that 7 comes off a JV touchdown. Be hard for the Chiefs to head into Chilli and knock them off. At this point, Burke has to build for next 2yrs. Send a message to your players. Get the under classman who will be contributors of the future into these games and start the process in motion. Will be a painful finish to the season but at this point, the current process is not working.
Logan is only playing 5 seniors on offense and 4 seniors on defense.

I do think a few of the sophomore skill players are going to have a bigger role in the rotation based on last week.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Lots of folks remember when fall Friday nights in Logan were anticipated. I don't know what has caused the drop off. Have my thoughts but opinions are like noses, everybody has one. Hope they turn it around soon.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Agree the talent is not there right now! These classes have struggled or been mediocre all the way up for the most part from what I remember. The speed is lacking compared to successful years and they don't have a break away threat. They don't seem as big this year also, don't know if that is from still being young or not. I read a preview where a couple lettermen didn't come back out and one was really impactful! There was at least one other player who didn't come back who had some speed but he was lacking size. :(

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:10 am Lot of good talent not playing football. You just nailed it. And therein lies the problem. There are reasons for that.
That is one of many problems! After the season the powers at be (maybe a select committee including our Head Coach, Supt and members of the school system and also maybe the community) will need to look at everything from grade school programs to even the type of mouth guards being use in a brainstorming session! Since the football program makes the $$$ for the Athletic Program. :mrgreen:

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

moonshine wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:12 am
Paladin wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:10 am Lot of good talent not playing football. You just nailed it. And therein lies the problem. There are reasons for that.
That is one of many problems! After the season the powers at be (maybe a select committee including our Head Coach, Supt and members of the school system and also maybe the community) will need to look at everything from grade school programs to even the type of mouth guards being use in a brainstorming session! Since the football program makes the $$$ for the Athletic Program. :mrgreen:
With only 5 home games and the high cost of equipment to field a football team do they actually make the Big$$$ for the athletic programs like they use to ?

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Truth&fiction wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:39 am
moonshine wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:12 am
With only 5 home games and the high cost of equipment to field a football team do they actually make the Big$$$ for the athletic programs like they use to ?
Let's say a major portion of the budget! :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”