Logan(21) @ (43)Chillicothe

Ohio1234
JV Team

Logan(21) @ (43)Chillicothe

Post by Ohio1234 »

An old familiar face here from the SEOAL days. After these first 4 games Chillicothe has played against Teays Valley, Licking Heights, Marion Franklin, and Bishop Hartley, We gladly welcome Logan to the O :lol: Not a rougher Opening stretch in southern Ohio. Chillicothe is very beat up right now a few key players didn't play against Hartley and others didn't finish that game. There were some positives coming out of the Hartley game though. I look for Chillicothe to take it easy from a contact standpoint this week in practice and focus more on mental. Do they back down after two rough back to back games or do then unload on Logan. Hinton and Arnt will have the cavs ready to play
Chilli big 42-14 over Logan !

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: W5 Logan @ Chillicothe

Post by danicalifornia »

Chillicothe gets back on track. Shouldn't be tested again until the Jackson game.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

I hate to say it but unless someone lights a fire under someone this one will be a ugly game as well for the Chieftains.

AT THE RESERVATION
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Chillicothe by 42

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1987chieftains wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:37 pm I hate to say it but unless someone lights a fire under someone this one will be a ugly game as well for the Chieftains.
Couldn't agree more 87.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Chilli Big!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
BlueDevilfan87
Waterboy

Post by BlueDevilfan87 »

Chillicothe will be too much for the Chieftians-----I'll take Chillicothe 54-7

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Chillicothe is coming off getting rolled two weeks in a row and Logan is bad. Chillicothe by 50

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

How many will
Logan win ?
Athens
Warren

Anyone else ??

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Poo Bear wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:42 pm How many will
Logan win ?
Athens
Warren

Anyone else ??
Either Athens wins by a running clock or Logan wins by 1 in a sloppy game. I'm going by the Logan by 1 :lol:

2-8 or 3-7. Logan might pull off an upset vs Minford, Athens, or Ross. Can't believe doubleplay thought they could go 5-5 :roll:

Logan needs Penrod. He already has Gallia moving in the right direction

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Logan will need a couple more years to get things back on track.
I hate it for them but they have a lot of work to do in all phases of the game.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

It's a tough situation for Logan. Seems we are rebuilding more than we are reloading the last 8 years. Logan used to just bring in young talent to replace graduating seniors. Now it's one step forward, two steps back.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

dazed&confused wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:32 pm It's a tough situation for Logan. Seems we are rebuilding more than we are reloading the last 8 years. Logan used to just bring in young talent to replace graduating seniors. Now it's one step forward, two steps back.
Why do you think that is.
I'm baffled by it. Their is talent there.
Would the Chiefs benefit from a different offensive scheme?

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:39 pm
dazed&confused wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:32 pm It's a tough situation for Logan. Seems we are rebuilding more than we are reloading the last 8 years. Logan used to just bring in young talent to replace graduating seniors. Now it's one step forward, two steps back.
Why do you think that is.
I'm baffled by it. Their is talent there.
Would the Chiefs benefit from a different offensive scheme?
Well if I were a football expert, I'd give a reply. All I know is what my eyes tell me. I don't know what's the issue. You say talent is there. That can't be proven. Maybe it is but you would think it would manifest itself more. If it's not an issue of talent, then what is it?

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

In my playing Days at Chillicothe Logan was the creame of the crop. I think we only beat them once from 06 to 2010. Haven't followed them since those days but I know they used to air it out all over the field and were one of the most disciplined teams We played. What ever happened to the QB Pat Angle?

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Ohio1234 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:23 pm In my playing Days at Chillicothe Logan was the creame of the crop. I think we only beat them once from 06 to 2010. Haven't followed them since those days but I know they used to air it out all over the field and were one of the most disciplined teams We played. What ever happened to the QB Pat Angle?
Paladin got him to YSU. Ended up playing a year at Ohio Nothern. Actually put up some good numbers there but didnt have the athletic gifts of a Nate Davis or Burrow

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

But he played and didn't get the splinters that Burrows is getting. Plus when he played HS SEO was a lot stronger. When Burrows get out of college and people ask where is he now. Probably pushing a pencil somewhere. :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Actually Angle got his scholly to YSU on his own merits. I just recommended him to the coaches whom I know. Angle came in when a Frosh had been redshirt the year before and while Angle was redshirt, this QB from Dayton Chaminade won the starting QB position as a redshirt Frosh, started for 4 years, breaking several records held there by former Pros Ron Jaworski (Eagles) and Cliff Stoudt (Steelers). After playing some and lettering several years but not winning the starting job, he transferred to Ohio Northen. There , before he ever played a down, he was elected a team Captain ( and was for his only 2 years there) while winning the starting QB job immediately. While there , he broke ONU's passing completion % record and was an All -OAC selection at QB. He quarter backed them to two winning seasons. The YSU coaches hated to see him leave as they considered him as good as the 4 year starter who broke the passing records. Graduated from ONU with. Degree in Construction Engineering, I believe.

Have gun, will travel
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:07 pm But he played and didn't get the splinters that Burrows is getting. Plus when he played HS SEO was a lot stronger. When Burrows get out of college and people ask where is he now. Probably pushing a pencil somewhere. :lol:
I know you're trolling, but at least get his name right.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:07 pm But he played and didn't get the splinters that Burrows is getting. Plus when he played HS SEO was a lot stronger. When Burrows get out of college and people ask where is he now. Probably pushing a pencil somewhere. :lol:
I wouldn't be surprised if Burrow is the starting QB at Ohio State by the end of the season. JT is just not good enough

Return to “Football”