Waverly(13) @ (38)Nelsonville-York

Sports-nut
JV Team

Re: Waverly(13) @ (38)Nelsonville-York

Post by Sports-nut »

05buckeye wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:26 pm 70 was kept in check all night so what about 15?,3?,5?,9?,10?,6?, plus a few sophomores and even a freshmen lineman.
It was stated earlier in this post that #70 would wreck havoc on the tiger offensive backfield. I was stating he didn’t cause Waverly much trouble. Really non of those others caused problems with the quarterback except a few broken plays.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Sports-nut wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:30 pm
05buckeye wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:26 pm 70 was kept in check all night so what about 15?,3?,5?,9?,10?,6?, plus a few sophomores and even a freshmen lineman.
It was stated earlier in this post that #70 would wreck havoc on the tiger offensive backfield. I was stating he didn’t cause Waverly much trouble. Really non of those others caused problems with the quarterback except a few broken plays.
How many yards did you guys have in the first half?
I'd say our Dline did its job last night.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

N-Y didn't dominate Waverly???

Plays from Scrimmage Waverly 51 N-Y 55
Passing Yards Waverly 158 N-Y 175
Rushing Yds Waverly 61 N-Y 238
Total Yds Wavely 219 N-Y 413
Penalties Waverly 8-71 N-Y 10-70

N-Y with nearly twice as many yards and that on a running clock. Remember Waverly got 50 of those yards on the last drive of the game when N-Y was in prevent. Waverly QB was not touched much because he throws the ball so quick and most of the time he was WAY of the mark including a couple of times into his own teams bench. 70 did his job as well as the N-Y team and 15 punched the D backs in the mouth time and time again. All those picks were the result of great athletes making plays. This was never a game. Waverly was down 38-6 scored with :24 left on the clock.

05buckeye
JV Team

Post by 05buckeye »

^^^^^ truth!!! Tric118 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sports-nut
JV Team

Post by Sports-nut »

tric118 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:00 pm N-Y didn't dominate Waverly???

N-Y with nearly twice as many yards and that on a running clock. Remember Waverly got 50 of those yards on the last drive of the game when N-Y was in prevent. Waverly QB was not touched much because he throws the ball so quick and most of the time he was WAY of the mark including a couple of times into his own teams bench. 70 did his job as well as the N-Y team and 15 punched the D backs in the mouth time and time again. All those picks were the result of great athletes making plays. This was never a game. Waverly was down 38-6 scored with :24 left on the clock.
Where did you see anyone say NY didn’t dominate? Yes Waverly was dominated but someone said the line of scrimmage was dominated by NY. I disagree. The Buckeyes won mainly because of the domination of the DBs and Waverly’s poor tackling. Look back thru the post read before you post.
I’m done with this game. On to week 6

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Sports-nut wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:45 pm
tric118 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:00 pm N-Y didn't dominate Waverly???

Where did you see anyone say NY didn’t dominate? Yes Waverly was dominated but someone said the line of scrimmage was dominated by NY. I disagree. The Buckeyes won mainly because of the domination of the DBs and Waverly’s poor tackling. Look back thru the post read before you post.
I’m done with this game. On to week 6
Okay.... Your Oline was amazing!
60 yards rushing is definitely awesome......
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Good luck the rest of the season.

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I've watched the replay of this game twice and we caused a normally very good QB to hurry several throws. We caused him to move when he didn't want to.
I give your qb credit for getting the ball out quick to avoid getting sackedbut it wasn't because of your Oline. You had one linemen who looked decent and he held half the night.

Also, I hope your I jnjured players are okay and it's nothing serious. I hate to see kids get hurt. It's part of the game but it doesn't mean anyone has to like it.
Hope you guys can find a way to make the playoffs.
I'm off to the Meigs NY thread!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

70 was really good last night and I bet your tackles hope they don't run in to any more as good as him the rest of the year

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:52 pm
Also, I hope your I jnjured players are okay and it's nothing serious. I hate to see kids get hurt. It's part of the game but it doesn't mean anyone has to like it.
Hope you guys can find a way to make the playoffs.
I'm off to the Meigs NY thread!
From what I've heard they are most likely done for the year. Both are two way starters and very important parts, injuries the Tigers couldn't afford after losing two LB's to start the season.
Every game will a test for the Tigers from here on out. How will the Tigers respond?

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Re: WK5 Waverly (4-0) @ Nelsonville-York (4-0)

Post by NY Tomcat »

P(irate) wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:08 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:59 am
P(irate) wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:08 am
I think that is my point. Lol. They put 33 on Northwest. Who is 0-4. Put 21 on Rock Hill. 7 on Oak Hill. Are you seeing where I'm going with this? I don't think Nelsonvilles defense has been tested. That will change on Friday.
LOL I hope Waverly thinks the way you do. If so, they'll have a rude awakening on their first possession. Sometimes you're the windshield, and sometimes you're the bug. Waverly will be like a common mosquito Friday night. :mrgreen:

FEAR the SPLAT! :mrgreen:

And suck the life out of Nelsonville.
My buddy wanted me to ask, "has anyone heard from this guy, P(irate)? I'm a little concerned about him. :mrgreen: "

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

NY Tomcat wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:21 am

LOL I hope Waverly thinks the way you do. If so, they'll have a rude awakening on their first possession. Sometimes you're the windshield, and sometimes you're the bug. Waverly will be like a common mosquito Friday night. :mrgreen:

My buddy wanted me to ask, "has anyone heard from this guy, P(irate)? I'm a little concerned about him. :mrgreen: "
It seems like you and your buddy are the same person........

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:39 am

It seems like you and your buddy are the same person........
Nah. I just remember how the Logan guys would convey messages for Moonshine when he was under the weather for a while, so I agreed to help my friend in the same manner. But now that you mention it, maybe those guys are all one person? :D

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Right here buddy. lol haven't went anywhere. Already posted after the game.

NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

P(irate) wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:26 am

Right here buddy. lol haven't went anywhere. Already posted after the game.
Okay, good. I'll relay the message. :D

Return to “Football”