SEOPS HOF

Re: WK4 (1-2) Sheridan @ (1-2) Logan

Post by Raider6309 »

Sheridan wins

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

I took Logan last week, I will double down with them again this week.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

Has anyone seen Sheridan? I know the lost some good players to graduation.

AT THE RESERVATION
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

How good is John Glenn

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

John Glenn blew their first two opponents out Cambridge and Meadowbrook. Sheridan lost by 3 points to undefeated Licking Valley then beat Maysville rather easy.I'd say this will be a rough game for Logan!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Sheridan not gonna guess a score

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Tough one for the Chiefs. Yates runs strong and hard and getting better. O-line still needs some work, and the kick off s- team definitely needs work. QB needs to run more at times. The defense has been pretty stout and improving. This Logan team has it in them, but just needs to kick it in another gear each coming game. GO CHIEFS!!!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I want Logan to win for the points but Sheridan wins big

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

If Sheridan can pass the ball it will be a long night for the Chiefs.

AT THE RESERVATION
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Looks like we have another Bucky. Ole Bucky Jr. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:12 pm I want Logan to win for the points but Sheridan wins big
I'm with you on the points Raider. I realize it would only be tertiary points for us though. That one will have the heads of the posse spinning. :lol: :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Hopefully after Athens wins 50-0 this year we pick up Jackson or Chillicothe and drop Logan. Get some points games.

Logan needs to fire Billy and bring in Penrod

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:53 pm Hopefully after Athens wins 50-0 this year we pick up Jackson or Chillicothe and drop Logan. Get some points games.

I'd say that's going to be sooner than later. Can you say dream job. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Raider, you moron, you haven't got any points from Logan for 20 years because you LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

But dropping Logan would just be like the yellow colors of the puppies. Run away.................. As quick as you can.

Have gun, will travel
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:53 pm Hopefully after Athens wins 50-0 this year we pick up Jackson or Chillicothe and drop Logan. Get some points games.

This dude is already laying the groundwork for Athens to drop Logan AGAIN.

He wants to drop Canal and Logan (teams Athens can't beat) because they don't give Athens enough playoff points. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU LOSE.

Since 1974 you get ZERO points for games you lose. That's why Athens doesn't get playoff points.

Lets compare FUTILITY in these two programs:

0-10 Seasons:

Athens 3, Logan 0

1-9 Seasons: Athens 8, Logan 1

1-8 Seasons: Athens 2, Logan 0

1-8-1 Seasons: Athens 1, Logan 1 (Hey, a tie!) (Even the two teams tied 20-20 on the field)

1-7-1 Seasons: Athens 1, Logan 0

So Athens has had FIFTEEN seasons where they won ZERO or ONE game. Logan has had ONE such season.

15 to 1

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Anyway. On to the game.

Sheridan is always a physical football team. They are definitely replacing a ton of talent off of last years playoff team, but they've had three tough, super competitive games against teams who are going to challenge for playoff spots.

The Generals have a talented dual threat QB and some nice receivers. Athletic all over the offense, the O-line is mobile and physical. They'll pull and move people. Back isn't a bruiser in size, but a hard quick runner who is tough to tackle. Receivers do a nice job.

Defense reminds me of Jackson - quick and mobile in a 3-3 stack base. They'll use angles and hit gaps. They keep you guessing from play to play. The secondary is experienced.

Logan needs to work on FINISHING drives and staying focused on defense. Logan is doing a good job in three quarters of games, but need to get all the way there to win games against good teams.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

loganlocos wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:36 pm Anyway. On to the game.

Sheridan is always a physical football team. They are definitely replacing a ton of talent off of last years playoff team, but they've had three tough, super competitive games against teams who are going to challenge for playoff spots.

The Generals have a talented dual threat QB and some nice receivers. Athletic all over the offense, the O-line is mobile and physical. They'll pull and move people. Back isn't a bruiser in size, but a hard quick runner who is tough to tackle. Receivers do a nice job.

Defense reminds me of Jackson - quick and mobile in a 3-3 stack base. They'll use angles and hit gaps. They keep you guessing from play to play. The secondary is experienced.

Logan needs to work on FINISHING drives and staying focused on defense. Logan is doing a good job in three quarters of games, but need to get all the way there to win games against good teams.
Jackson and quick in the same sentence? I thought I heard that Jackson "looks slow on film"? :mrgreen:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Sheridan would lose to Jackson by a lot. I wouldn't put Sheridan and Jackson in the same sentence. Jackson is similar to Tri Valley on defense

I would think Logan will go to Yates a lot this game. Logan has a pretty good line

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:40 pm
loganlocos wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:36 pm Anyway. On to the game.

Jackson and quick in the same sentence? I thought I heard that Jackson "looks slow on film"? :mrgreen:
You are about as good with Jackson as you are the point system. Very low rated X-coach :lol: :lol: You are very slow in the brain and it wasn't even on film. Live action from the coaches room. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by noreply66 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Football”