Coal Grove(43) @ (0)South Point

mattash
Site Admin

Coal Grove(43) @ (0)South Point

Post by mattash »

Thoughts on this game? Low scoring? Both teams have good defense.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
CGFAN#1
Freshman Team

Re: WK4 OVC (2-1) Coal Grove @ (2-1) South Point

Post by CGFAN#1 »

I say Coal Grove 28-7.

gametime
SE

Post by gametime »

Going with Coal Grove 27 to 6 , pointers are getting better just don't match up very good in this one.

You can't handle the truth
OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

Going with Coal Grove by 21.

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
OVCfanatic
Riding the Bench

Post by OVCfanatic »

Coal by a bunch. 35-7

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

this should be a good measuring stick for the pointers as to where they have came with their program. I think coal grove wins a very close one here.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Cg 34-13

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
The Flash
Varsity

Post by The Flash »

Heart says South Point keeps it close, gut says Coal Grove big. I don't think South Point will be able to move the ball on Coal Grove so I'll say 41-12 CG

donaldtrump
Freshman Team

Post by donaldtrump »

South point 14 -8 in a really really beautiful OVC win!!!! Melania and I may make an appearance at this game...Please all you people hating on the Donald don't go kissing my ARSE!!!!!!!

I'M Donald Trump and I Approve this Message"

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Bring her ..maybe the feds can send her back to veden

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
LayinWood
Waterboy

Post by LayinWood »

Coal Grove by 3 TD's! South Point has came a long way but not quite there yet!

Fridaynightlightsfan
Waterboy

Post by Fridaynightlightsfan »

I want to say CG, but with the choices their coach has made the past few weeks and after hearing rumors of more CRAZY changes he's made this week (I pray they are just rumors) I think I'll have to take South Point. CG's O line has a major weak point which makes them too predictable, puts too much work on the stronger side and the D, they started out strong this year, but has quickly went down hill with the changes. Too many talented kids sitting the bench while younger, less experienced are playing. Think I'm headed to watch Ironton this week, but still wish CG the best of luck!

Ohiosportsfan
Waterboy

Post by Ohiosportsfan »

South Point is too undisciplined to compete in this one. Coal Grove wins this easily.

Docw
Riding the Bench

Post by Docw »

Fridaynightlightsfan wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:02 am I want to say CG, but with the choices their coach has made the past few weeks and after hearing rumors of more CRAZY changes he's made this week (I pray they are just rumors) I think I'll have to take South Point. CG's O line has a major weak point which makes them too predictable, puts too much work on the stronger side and the D, they started out strong this year, but has quickly went down hill with the changes. Too many talented kids sitting the bench while younger, less experienced are playing. Think I'm headed to watch Ironton this week, but still wish CG the best of luck!
[/quot

Care to share these CRAZY changes or are you just a pot stirrer?

Fridaynightlightsfan
Waterboy

Docw wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:06 am
Fridaynightlightsfan wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:02 am I want to say CG, but with the choices their coach has made the past few weeks and after hearing rumors of more CRAZY changes he's made this week (I pray they are just rumors) I think I'll have to take South Point. CG's O line has a major weak point which makes them too predictable, puts too much work on the stronger side and the D, they started out strong this year, but has quickly went down hill with the changes. Too many talented kids sitting the bench while younger, less experienced are playing. Think I'm headed to watch Ironton this week, but still wish CG the best of luck!
[/quot

Care to share these CRAZY changes or are you just a pot stirrer?
Doc, definitely not a pot stirrer, that is why I didn't post what I had heard cause if you read it, it says rumors. I don't want to pass rumors if they aren't true, if they are then in my opinion they are crazy, but it's just that, my opinion. But since you want to know, I heard they took Sites off of starting position, Harmon off of QB, York off of defense, and Little off of the O line and only one of those 4 changes have a starting position now.

Docw
Riding the Bench

Post by Docw »

FNLF, if any or all of these moves are true, a coaching staff is always evaluating personnel, from grade school to the pros. Changes, while they may seem crazy, may be for the betterment of the team and it's goals. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

Fridaynightlightsfan
Waterboy

Docw wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 pm FNLF, if any or all of these moves are true, a coaching staff is always evaluating personnel, from grade school to the pros. Changes, while they may seem crazy, may be for the betterment of the team and it's goals. We'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.
Completely agree

CGFAN#1
Freshman Team

Post by CGFAN#1 »

Agreed. From the coaching staff to the players everyone seems committed to be successful. If moves are being made lets wait and see. Good Luck to the Grove.

tkd325
Waterboy

Post by tkd325 »

I've watched these boys from grade school up and there is so much talent on this team and because of that I can't totally agree. I agree to some extent, but there are several problem areas weekly that are very frustrating to a lot of the players and the fans that aren't being addressed.

Docw
Riding the Bench

Post by Docw »

Such as?

Return to “Football”