Biship Hartley(44) @ (7)Chillicothe

Abe Froman
S

Re: WK4 Biship Hartley @ Chillicothe

Post by Abe Froman »

Best of luck to Chilli tomorrow night, will be checking the score updates to see how you guys are doing.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Abe Froman wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:42 am Best of luck to Chilli tomorrow night, will be checking the score updates to see how you guys are doing.
Best of luck to you Abe. If we both took down the private schools this weekend we might just start some rumors in the 614!!! lol Go Cavs, Go Burg!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to the blue boys from chilli.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
sapientia et veritas
Freshman Team

Post by sapientia et veritas »

Hartley coach sees this as a must win for the Hawks.

http://www.thisweeknews.com/sports/2017 ... hillicothe

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I GOT TO WATCH THE GAME ON TV EARLIER SAPI , THEM AND CENTRAL CATHOLIC THIS YEAR. THESE TWO TEAMS ARE ENOURMOUS. AND LOADED AND BURSTING WITH D1 TALENT.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
falcons4life
Riding the Bench

Post by falcons4life »

This will be a tall task for the Cavs, but wishing our friends from Chillicothe the best of luck to defeat Hartley!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Chillicothe probably needs to win this one or Jackson or they could be out or even worse play LaSalle week 11 :o

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Chilli has no chance in this game they will struggle to finish this game without injury. Idk why you schedule this game. When they start to dominate there league and win few playoff game then you try this one.

bcltcr
Riding the Bench

Post by bcltcr »

Hartley is still really, really, good. Chillicothe has not seen that type of team speed this year yet, it will be a different game.

I'd say it's fairly close at half and Chili will either get in the board and make this a dogfight or quietly lose. Kudos to Chillicothe for scheduling this game, I just think Hartley will be too much.

AHM
Freshman Team

Post by AHM »

Injuries are significant for the Cavs. This one wont be close. But I expect Chillicothe to bounce back and point toward week 10.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Rolltanks wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:10 pm Chilli has no chance in this game they will struggle to finish this game without injury. Idk why you schedule this game. When they start to dominate there league and win few playoff game then you try this one.
I don't see any problem with scheduling this game. Kudos to them for doing it. If you want to be successful you have to play tougher opponents. That's where you learn about yourselves and what you need to do better. Or you can be content on beating the same ole teams every year and nothing more. To each his own.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

If you read the post you would understand what I am saying. I never said do not schedule this game I said not now. If chilli would start to beat teams in there league with running clocks every week and make little noise in the post season then you play top teams in you division to ready yourself for the playoffs. Why would you play a team like this when you clearly are not ready. It does nothing for you. Have to build a state wide program to benefit in playing state wide power schools.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Rolltanks wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:59 am If you read the post you would understand what I am saying. I never said do not schedule this game I said not now. If chilli would start to beat teams in there league with running clocks every week and make little noise in the post season then you play top teams in you division to ready yourself for the playoffs. Why would you play a team like this when you clearly are not ready. It does nothing for you. Have to build a state wide program to benefit in playing state wide power schools.

First Hartley is only an hour away and Chilli has played these schools their whole existence. We have ALWAYS played big boy ball in bball and football. You schedule these games to hopefully prepare yourself for week 11. Chillicothe will at worst go 8-2 with loses to MFrankling and Hartley(MAyyyyybe Jackson). And yes there will be running clocks against Trace, McClain more than likely. Chilli has been to the playoffs 3 out of the last 5? Something like that. Beating up on teams that are not playoff quality does nothing. Schedule to prepare yourself for post season.

sapientia et veritas
Freshman Team

Post by sapientia et veritas »

I disagree. Consistent qualification for playoffs should be the trigger for increasing the quality of opponents. And no self-respecting D-II program of any quality should hesitate in the slightest about scheduling D-III or lower opponents regardless of whether or not the opponent is a "statewide power."

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

If you think you might beat Jackson then have fun against these guys lol. Ppl down here are so out of touch with hs football.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Rolltanks wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:13 am If you think you might beat Jackson then have fun against these guys lol. Ppl down here are so out of touch with hs football.
Lol. Ok. Not one person has agreed with you. Clown

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

All I'm saying is chilli needs to build more before they play this game is all. Also if you don't think there is a major difference in the quality in north and south I can't help you. I don't get it though if chilli wants to play these big state power teams why did they break away from massie seems like that is every bit the state power. They have dropped off little since 2014 but appear to be back in the running for a d4 state title. Good luck to chilli but I just don't see it hopefully qb gets through without injury. Clown signing off

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Biship Hartley(44) @ (7)Chillicothe

Post by mattash »

Biship Hartley(44) @ (7)Chillicothe

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”