Waterboy

Re: WK4 Williamsburg @ Hillsboro

Post by BuckeyeFB »

Hillsboro big!

bcltcr
Riding the Bench

Post by bcltcr »

Hillsboro by a lot. Coach O'Rourke has turned that program around.

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

I absolutely love Hillsboro's offense. It is a hard system to run in high school because it is hard to have good enough line play, but Hillsboro has really out things together. Williamsburg definitely isn't the same team from the past few seasons. I am expecting Hillsboro to win this one going away tonight.

bcltcr
Riding the Bench

Post by bcltcr »

joeboggs1 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:08 am I absolutely love Hillsboro's offense. It is a hard system to run in high school because it is hard to have good enough line play, but Hillsboro has really out things together. Williamsburg definitely isn't the same team from the past few seasons. I am expecting Hillsboro to win this one going away tonight.
Burg is typically up and down. They'll have a few bad-mediocre years, then makes the players - and repeat that cycle.

Hillsboros offense is fun to watch. They have a very big physical team. That Junior class was very successful in Middle School, so I would big things out of them the next two years.

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

Game time tonight has been changed to 7:30, no idea why.

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

bcltcr wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:22 am
joeboggs1 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:08 am I absolutely love Hillsboro's offense. It is a hard system to run in high school because it is hard to have good enough line play, but Hillsboro has really out things together. Williamsburg definitely isn't the same team from the past few seasons. I am expecting Hillsboro to win this one going away tonight.
Burg is typically up and down. They'll have a few bad-mediocre years, then makes the players - and repeat that cycle.

Hillsboros offense is fun to watch. They have a very big physical team. That Junior class was very successful in Middle School, so I would big things out of them the next two years.

I was an assistant for Paint Valley for the past 6 seasons, so I know Williamsburg well. They were consistently one of the most physical teams we played each year. They have had some nice seasons recently, but have graduated a ton of talent the past two seasons.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Williamsburg(7) @ (57)Hillsboro

Post by mattash »

Williamsburg(7) @ (57)Hillsboro

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”