Chesapeake(21) @ (34)Gallia Academy

bevo
Varsity

Re: WK4 OVC (3-0) Chesapeake @ (1-2) Gallia Academy

Post by bevo »

BlizzardMan wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:19 pm Do the haters know who the Blue Devils are now? This is not the soft finesse team of four years past. Attitude is the number one thing a program usually needs to really change in order to improve. I've been saying it since summer, the winds of change are blowing in Gallipolis.
svac, the QB was fine, he just got hit early and often. He. could not read the defense very well. Kept way too many options when the sweep was there if he would've given it. This game was not even as close as the score indicate. Are you guys paying attention yet?
I'm not a hater you midget, I graduated from Gallipolis, but put this into perspective.
We are beating up on schools half our size or smaller! Who have we beat? Your talking Smack over a 2-2 team, lol.
You are classless and a piece of work. What are the odds of making the playoffs in Div 4 if we win out? The remaining teams on the schedule are worth zero points unless we beat Coal Grove.
I paid attention at Jackson and Meigs. Why I was against joining the OVC! In the old Seoal or in this year's TVC this was maybe a .500 team! When your a paper champion and go play the likes of Thurgood Marshall you see what happens.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

bevo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:40 pm
BlizzardMan wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:19 pm Do the haters know who the Blue Devils are now? This is not the soft finesse team of four years past. Attitude is the number one thing a program usually needs to really change in order to improve. I've been saying it since summer, the winds of change are blowing in Gallipolis.
svac, the QB was fine, he just got hit early and often. He. could not read the defense very well. Kept way too many options when the sweep was there if he would've given it. This game was not even as close as the score indicate. Are you guys paying attention yet?
I'm not a hater you midget, I graduated from Gallipolis, but put this into perspective.
We are beating up on schools half our size or smaller! Who have we beat? Your talking Smack over a 2-2 team, lol.
You are classless and a piece of work. What are the odds of making the playoffs in Div 4 if we win out? The remaining teams on the schedule are worth zero points unless we beat Coal Grove.
I paid attention at Jackson and Meigs. Why I was against joining the OVC! In the old Seoal or in this year's TVC this was maybe a .500 team! When your a paper champion and go play the likes of Thurgood Marshall you see what happens.
Ok Bevo in general you make some valid points but in some circumstances like here your talking crazy talk. Think Chesapeake on final count had a count of like 193 boys Gallia like 231. River valley was like 202. Those schools are not have the size.

Secondly you ask about playoffs it is way to early for anyone to spout out that kind of nonsense. I am still looking for this team to secure a .500 record. We get that done. Let's try to win league. You do that and this team should be in the playoff hunt.

And buy the way if this team wins out they will be a playoff team they may even host in there region. But come on right now we are 2-2 nothing should be on anyone's mind then beating Portsmouth.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

First where is Gallia? That is Gallipolis high school, Gallia would mean it was Gallia County High school, it isn't! When you are 2 divisions larger that is a lot, in 10 years River Valley will probably be larger as far as enrollment if current trends remain. The OVC is a joke and was when RV was in it they were just bad. In recent years not a single school from the OVC has advanced past round 1 in the playoffs. This team will not get a smell of the playoffs in Div 4 unless we win out, period. I been following Gallipolis sports since the 60's don't talk crap to me. This school is in danger of being taken over by the state because of finance. I have a sore spot!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

bevo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:40 pm
Midget? Wouldn't have the balls to seek me out and tell me that would you? You're butt hurt is showing. You're truly patheyic. Nobody is talking about playoffs. Just about people like you who bash this team and tell them they are the same old team. They are not. I know you are too stupid to understand.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I don't think I am talking crap. Gallia academy plays I d-6 school. So don't talk about them playing a ton of schools that much smaller then them. In the last 10 years you would of probably been right about this teams playoff chances being in OVC and being 8-2 in d-4. But this team is finally out of the Cincinnati- Dayton region and in the east region. They are no way near the top team in this region. But there is probably 15 to 16 teams in that Dayton Cincinnati region that could be a top 4 team in this region we are in. At 8-2 I think this team would be definitely in the only way they would be not is if the best teams in this region ended up being medioce 7-3. Then there may be enough of them to keep blue Devils out. But I don't see that happening. I don't think that is even a point I have thought much about a team that is like 9-31 over last 4 years doesn't need to be thinking about being 8-2 when they are only 2-2 now.

As far as finances go I don't think that is a football topic

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Oh it is finally officially football Season in Gallia county the first big argument between blizzard man and bevo has started... LOL

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

svac83 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:54 pm Oh it is finally officially football Season in Gallia county the first big argument between blizzard man and bevo has started... LOL
Yeah I just need to stop responding.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I'm not surprised. More to come from Gallia. Give it time.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

Bevo, I am still waiting on your side orders to go with the crow.

No credibility.
'Nuff said.

There is always gonna be someone with an axe to grind.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

BlizzardMan wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:29 pm
svac83 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:54 pm Oh it is finally officially football Season in Gallia county the first big argument between blizzard man and bevo has started... LOL
Yeah I just need to stop responding.
Blizz, don't stop responding. If you do, these self-appointed know-it-alls will go unchecked, and it will be worse.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

looks like gahs is tied for 10th on joe eitel heck they may have a shot if they can win some games.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

bevo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:56 pm First where is Gallia? That is Gallipolis high school, Gallia would mean it was Gallia County High school, it isn't! When you are 2 divisions larger that is a lot, in 10 years River Valley will probably be larger as far as enrollment if current trends remain. The OVC is a joke and was when RV was in it they were just bad. In recent years not a single school from the OVC has advanced past round 1 in the playoffs. This team will not get a smell of the playoffs in Div 4 unless we win out, period. I been following Gallipolis sports since the 60's don't talk crap to me. This school is in danger of being taken over by the state because of finance. I have a sore spot!
Gallia Academy in Gallia County

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
mattash
Site Admin

Re: Chesapeake(21) @ (34)Gallia Academy

Post by mattash »

Chesapeake(21) @ (34)Gallia Academy

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”