Ironton(0) @ (35)Ashland

Game day
All State

Re: WEEK 4 IRONTON @ ASHLAND, KY. YOUR THOUGHTS.

Post by Game day »

SP program like Ironton now has been going south for the last 5 years. By the way Ironton I would say has more talent right now than SP has had in 5 years.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

12gauge wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:22 am
P(irate) wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:14 pm
12gauge wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:43 pm I think SEOPS should have a forum called
Ask Wheelersburg posters
We pretty much have that now. Oh how they forget their issues after Miller left. One things for sure we can all rely on them telling us how it is. Hell they bring up Irontons past more than Ironton does,you guys are so full of yourselves lol
We could never bring up Irontons past more than y'all do. Every week it's a different trip down memory lane.

That's a good idea. Then we could have some intelligent conversation for once. But you guys never listen anyway. So it would really be just us talking amongst ourselves with people like you jumping in with your sarcastic mumbo jumbo. Wheelersburg has built a slew of programs. Not just football. That's only a little part of it. It's a community thing. Everyone is involved for the kids. That's how we are successful. You can be butt hurt about it all you want. That's your problem. Nobody else's.
On this edition of Ask a Burg Fan

We bring up Irontons past again. Let's also talk about how everyone should be like us. Again.
The fact I was pointing out is,no one cares how or what you all do,with the exception of your supporters, that's NO ONE. See I'm not "butt hurt" over anything. I don't have a kid that plays,or for that matter even goes to school at Ironton. So let's just say you proven my point.
Until next time thanks for playing.
Our next edition we will talk about more about the same thing. See you soon
BB Gun, I don't have a kid that plays either. Wow, shocker I know. No I never brought anything about Irontons past. You are grasping at straws there. No one, NO ONE cares except our supporters about what we do. Well, duh. That's why they are supporters. They support our programs. Haha. Your infantile remarks show just how ignorant you really are. Keep on keeping on.

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

I got you Oscar the Grouch,your one of the older Burg-a-Boos that never beat Ironton,living off the present kids that have,that sets behind his computer\phone popping off like you know everything. Lol
Maybe we should talk about the Burg's past like,they are the beast of the Southeast but yet can't win against those Northerners. Wheelersburg-The best team that doesn't win the state title. Kinda has a ring to it lol

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

12gauge wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:31 pm I got you Oscar the Grouch,your one of the older Burg-a-Boos that never beat Ironton,living off the present kids that have,that sets behind his computer\phone popping off like you know everything. Lol
Maybe we should talk about the Burg's past like,they are the beast of the Southeast but yet can't win against those Northerners. Wheelersburg-The best team that doesn't win the state title. Kinda has a ring to it lol
Coming from a team that has won only 1 game. Your first sentence you can replace with Ironton and switch the past to present. Maybe we should talk about the Burgs present since that is where most of US live. Keep shooting gauge because while everyone is shooting at a bigger target you are shooting at a different target. Because the first target is way out of reach.

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

Number of wins has NOTHING to do with my post. My point Burg posters popping off like they have all the answers to Irontons problems. 99% flap their soup coolers about ironton living in the past or talk of D1 athletes. I typically just read on here,but the same old crap thread after thread gets old. Who cares if YTB brings up the past games or even past players. Why should you care if IBTT comes on here bragging up D1 players Ironton has,I'm not sure he knows what a D1 player is,do they have those in tennis? The point I'm making is there are die hard fans that would walk through hell in a gasoline suit and you all come on these threads and dominate those people. This site is a shell of what it used to be. Let me say also that it's not the "Old" Burg posters they had a lot more class than some on here now.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

12gauge wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:11 pm Number of wins has NOTHING to do with my post. My point Burg posters popping off like they have all the answers to Irontons problems. 99% flap their soup coolers about ironton living in the past or talk of D1 athletes. I typically just read on here,but the same old crap thread after thread gets old. Who cares if YTB brings up the past games or even past players. Why should you care if IBTT comes on here bragging up D1 players Ironton has,I'm not sure he knows what a D1 player is,do they have those in tennis? The point I'm making is there are die hard fans that would walk through hell in a gasoline suit and you all come on these threads and dominate those people. This site is a shell of what it used to be. Let me say also that it's not the "Old" Burg posters they had a lot more class than some on here now.
90% of the posters of both fan bases are pretty good but it's always the other 10% that make everyone look bad. I have to admit that ibtt is probably in the top 1%. His stuff is legendary, classics.

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

True Dat!!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Well this thread is certainly entertaining.....

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
OVC
JV Team

Post by OVC »

Boy.... That escalated quickly...

Contemplating all life choices and loyalties…
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

12gauge wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:11 pm Number of wins has NOTHING to do with my post. My point Burg posters popping off like they have all the answers to Irontons problems. 99% flap their soup coolers about ironton living in the past or talk of D1 athletes. I typically just read on here,but the same old crap thread after thread gets old. Who cares if YTB brings up the past games or even past players. Why should you care if IBTT comes on here bragging up D1 players Ironton has,I'm not sure he knows what a D1 player is,do they have those in tennis? The point I'm making is there are die hard fans that would walk through hell in a gasoline suit and you all come on these threads and dominate those people. This site is a shell of what it used to be. Let me say also that it's not the "Old" Burg posters they had a lot more class than some on here now.
You mean you don't find me classy? :cry: That hurts the heart blow gun.

Transparent
Waterboy

Post by Transparent »

Any news out of Ironton?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Transparent wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:24 am Any news out of Ironton?
Practicing hard and getting ready for the Pointers, that's about it.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Ironton(0) @ (35)Ashland

Post by mattash »

Ironton(0) @ (35)Ashland

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”