Bishop Watterson(17) @ (47)Wheelersburg

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: WK4 Columbus Bishop Watterson 1-2 @ Wheelersburg 3-0

Post by BurgGrad6 »

dontreply wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:11 am
BurgGrad6 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:33 am
dontreply wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:37 am

You do realize this is not a Watterson team of the past? Lmfao ,now if you could have put a running clock on that other h20 team that would have been impressive!
Everyone burg beats never measures up.. that's fine. D5 burg still put a running clock on d3 watterson. A task that even a d1 school has failed to accomplish this season. But that's none of my business.

Nit saying they ate not a good team,and not saying burg is not a good team but c'mon,anyone knows that this is not the team they are used to having it happens. 3 or 4 years ago this score would have been reversed, there is a reason only 3 teams have put a running clock on them in a hundred years. And this team ain't one of them ,there is also a reason they traveled south to play the burg even though it was a running clock a team up north would have really put it on them they will lose one maybe two more games
3-4 years ago who cares?????? We aren't ironton. We are playing in the here and now.. burg put it on a d3 school and hopefully they do it again this week..
but since everyone wants to talk about 3-4 years ago. This burg team would probably beat burg 4 years ago... it's irrelevant.

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

Just. Pointing out its a much weaker Watterson team the usually I won't bring it up again because I know yall don't want to hear it there a reason burg AD did not add this game until this year

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

dontreply wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:08 pm Just. Pointing out its a much weaker Watterson team the usually I won't bring it up again because I know yall don't want to hear it there a reason burg AD did not add this game until this year
Is there a reason they didn't add Hartley until next year?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

ManitouDan2 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:32 pm Urban was there , he landed in a space age helicopter that goes unnoticed to the naked eye , he was teleported to the Luxury Suite by Osu's new NASA education center , while there he watched the game and sipped a fine 68 ' Chardonnay with Rich Moon ... He called a few plays for Burg thru their head sets as well. just to stay sharp for the murderers row the Bucks got coming up for 2 plus months ... SMH .
That is a bold face lie! Everyone knows Rich Moon is a beer only drinker! :lol: :lol:

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:00 pm
ManitouDan2 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:32 pm Urban was there , he landed in a space age helicopter that goes unnoticed to the naked eye , he was teleported to the Luxury Suite by Osu's new NASA education center , while there he watched the game and sipped a fine 68 ' Chardonnay with Rich Moon ... He called a few plays for Burg thru their head sets as well. just to stay sharp for the murderers row the Bucks got coming up for 2 plus months ... SMH .
That is a bold face lie! Everyone knows Rich Moon is a beer only drinker! :lol: :lol:
Bahahaha I was thinking the same thing!!

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

dontreply wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:08 pm Just. Pointing out its a much weaker Watterson team the usually I won't bring it up again because I know yall don't want to hear it there a reason burg AD did not add this game until this year
Because NCH was done and they went for somebody else would be my guess.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

JTEK wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:33 pm
Of course. They know they haven't been recruiting as strongly as in the past. They will definitely be a cupcake next year. Hahah

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

P(irate) wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:51 pm
Of course. They know they haven't been recruiting as strongly as in the past. They will definitely be a cupcake next year. Hahah
Haha right. Burg ad knows that Hartley won't win state next year so that's why we waited!!

langra
Riding the Bench

Post by langra »

They had to finish out there contract with Fairland. They aren't like Ptown and drop teams in the middle of a contract. Besides CBW I don't think is that weak of a team. There's just not much you can do with a team that is 2-3 deep on defense that stays fresh the entire game. Pretty impressive to think they had over 20 kids that recorded a tackle again.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Watterson isn't what they were 10-15 years ago but they came into this season expecting to be much improved returning 33 seniors. They play a brutal schedule.

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Haters will be Haters GO BURG!

Burg grad 85
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

fbnut wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:28 am I know a pretty good 4-0 D1 olentangy orange only put a 22-0 score on them
I know this might sound crazy and I'm sure I'll get ate alive for this but IMO I think there are some D1 schools that we might be able to give a game to and maybe even win

I know this don't mean a darn thing but cal preps has a burg - orange game goin to orange 22-21

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best

Return to “Football”