Re: TVC-Ohio WK4 (2-1) River Valley @ (3-0) Nelsonville-York

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

since when did NY throw the ball?

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

NY returned their top receiver this year in Chris Cook. They have some other speed on the outside too. The biggest question marks coming in was the QB and the line. Yes, there are still improvements to be made, but they are getting better each week.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:39 pm I hope RV does pull this one out. Really sick of some of these NY posters on here.
Boo, hoo, hoo... And we're not going away any time soon. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:46 am
BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:39 pm I hope RV does pull this one out. Really sick of some of these NY posters on here.
Ok. Not losing any sleep.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

BlizzardMan wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:19 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:46 am
Ok. Not losing any sleep.
Okay, if that's your story. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Jason Vorhees wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:39 pm If RV wins, will there be another boxing match between coaches in the parking lot after the game? If so, this game needs to be on Pay per view! The fight of the century.
There was no fight. None during the game from RV, and none after the game in the parking lot. Just another beat down doled out by the Buckeyes. :mrgreen:

RaiderDad
Waterboy

Post by RaiderDad »

Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:51 pm
Jason Vorhees wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:39 pm If RV wins, will there be another boxing match between coaches in the parking lot after the game? If so, this game needs to be on Pay per view! The fight of the century.
There was no fight. None during the game from RV, and none after the game in the parking lot. Just another beat down doled out by the Buckeyes. :mrgreen:
Why must you be a complete tool? Why don't you try showing a little class? People like you are the reason people hate Nelsonville.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

RaiderDad wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:54 pm
Why must you be a complete tool? Why don't you try showing a little class? People like you are the reason people hate Nelsonville.
So you jackassez make a comment about a fight in the parking lot, yet you want us to show some class? Having trouble swallowing the loss I see. :mrgreen:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Now, now..... Let's all split a Raider Tater and hug it out.
Games over. We wish River Valley lots of luck the rest of the way.
Hope you guys can finish strong.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
RaiderDad
Waterboy

Post by RaiderDad »

Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:04 pm

So you jackassez make a comment about a fight in the parking lot, yet you want us to show some class? Having trouble swallowing the loss I see. :mrgreen:
Check again moron. I never wrote anything about a fight in the parking lot.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

RaiderDad wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:20 pm

I see you also deleted the post I was referring to in my post. That's pretty slick. Hey if you can't handle a loss don't get on here after you play NY. Otherwise, you may see a post made in response to some jackazz and it may hurt your butt. So be ready for it if you insist on tuning in. :mrgreen:

RaiderDad
Waterboy

Post by RaiderDad »

Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:30 pm

I see you also deleted the post I was referring to in my post. That's pretty slick. Hey if you can't handle a loss don't get on here after you play NY. Otherwise, you may see a post made in response to some jackazz and it may hurt your butt. So be ready for it if you insist on tuning in. :mrgreen:
I didn't delete any post and I don't get butt hurt. I find it sad that you feel the need to get on here and talk trash about kids. Shows what kind of person you really are.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

RaiderDad wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:44 pm
I didn't delete any post and I don't get butt hurt. I find it sad that you feel the need to get on here and talk trash about kids. Shows what kind of person you really are.
You did delete the post by Jason Vorhees when you "quoted" my post. It's clear that you did to make your argument. He posted something about a fight in the parking lot, and I let him know there was no fight. But keep telling your story if that helps you sleep. You are also clearly butt hurt. So much so that you pulled out the old "talk trash about kids" claim. It's funny, and as I said if you don't want to be butt hurt, don't read the posts after NY throttles your team. Which is most every year. :mrgreen:

RaiderDad
Waterboy

Post by RaiderDad »

Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm

You did delete the post by Jason Vorhees when you "quoted" my post. It's clear that you did to make your argument. He posted something about a fight in the parking lot, and I let him know there was no fight. But keep telling your story if that helps you sleep. You are also clearly butt hurt. So much so that you pulled out the old "talk trash about kids" claim. It's funny, and as I said if you don't want to be butt hurt, don't read the posts after NY throttles your team. Which is most every year. :mrgreen:
Well to be honest I wouldn't know how to delete a post on here if I wanted to. Could care less if NY won by 70, it's a game played by kids. All I care about is no one gets hurt. You on the other hand appear to live your life through teenage boys and how well they do on a field. Pretty sad.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

RaiderDad wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:59 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:49 pm
Well to be honest I wouldn't know how to delete a post on here if I wanted to. Could care less if NY won by 70, it's a game played by kids. All I care about is no one gets hurt. You on the other hand appear to live your life through teenage boys and how well they do on a field. Pretty sad.
What's "pretty sad" is you keep agonizing over this one loss. It won't be the last, so buck up and move on. Life's too short to worry about losing to NY. Especially when it happens annually for you. Move on bro, you'll feel better and your butt will stop aching soon enough if you do. :mrgreen:

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Could we end this thread and move on? Nelsonville has a big one with Waverly, and RV has moved on to Meigs.

Once A Raider, Always A Raider!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

RVRaiderFan wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:31 pm Could we end this thread and move on? Nelsonville has a big one with Waverly, and RV has moved on to Meigs.
Can I get an Amen!?!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
mattash
Site Admin

Re: River Valley(7) @ (49)Nelsonville-York

Post by mattash »

River Valley(7) @ (49)Nelsonville-York

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”