Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: WK3 (2-0) Unioto @ Waverly

Post by danicalifornia »

Hope the Shermans are able to compete all night, but Waverly is on another level from their first 2 opponents.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Waverly will run away with this one 40-14

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Waverly should "run" the table with their SVC schedule.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Waverly is not the same team as last year. Running back is very good 2 is very good. Tanks def I feel is better than last year but idk if they can score enough. Have to play lights out. I'm not going to say the tanks have no chance waverly has some big holes on there def compared to last year. The fans act like they are the patriots lol they are the best team we will see but they are definitely beatable. Might help the tanks if waverly players think they are as good as ppl on these post, maybe they look past us.

Fred Flintstone
Riding the Bench

Post by Fred Flintstone »

I think this game will be closer than most think.

Mays1
Waterboy

Post by Mays1 »

Waverly by 2 td!

Bigdog
Freshman Team

Post by Bigdog »

Should be a dogfight. Two playoff teams from last year and both undefeated going into this game. I think both teams need to get better and the one that steps up will be 3-0 after Friday night. Unioto has some good athletes and the Tigers are going to have to be hitting on all 8 to get a win. Nice thing is it is at Home and then Waverly has two long road trips to Fairland and Nelsonville.
http://www.joeeitel.com/hsfoot/teams.js ... &year=2017

Go Tigers!

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Rolltanks wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:25 pm Waverly is not the same team as last year. Running back is very good 2 is very good. Tanks def I feel is better than last year but idk if they can score enough. Have to play lights out. I'm not going to say the tanks have no chance waverly has some big holes on there def compared to last year. The fans act like they are the patriots lol they are the best team we will see but they are definitely beatable. Might help the tanks if waverly players think they are as good as ppl on these post, maybe they look past us.
I don't think anyone from Waverly thinks the Tigers are the "Patriots". I'm not sure where you came up with that one. Waverly knows they are hurting on D, with being down two starters before week 1 even arrived. They have some inexperienced guys still learning and growing each week. They know they need to improve a good bit to compete with some of the teams on the schedule. And I don't think any of the players or coaches are overlooking any team at this point, so I wouldn't count on that.

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

What kinda offense does Unioto run?

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Similar to piketon

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

I think this one could be closer than some think. The tanks have the athletes to match up with Waverly fairly well. In a twist from most opinions, I expect the Waverly running game to be the difference.

i83
Freshman Team

Post by i83 »

Waverly

toast
All State

Re: WK3 (2-0) Unioto @ (2-0) Waverly

Post by toast »

Most Waverly fans are grounded in reality. We know the Tigers defense is a work in progress after graduating 6 or 7 starters from last years team and loosing two more players to injuries already this season. And our offense is without our backup running back. The defense looked better against Zane Trace Saturday night. First team defense allowed just 10 points and came up with some big plays at critical times.

Unioto has some real nice athletes and will pose yet another big challenge for Waverly on both sides of the ball. Carroll ran for well over 100 yards Friday and averaged over 12 yards per carry. It's going to take another big effort just to show him down. Should be an entertaining game as both teams come in undefeated.

Hoping for some good weather. Go Tigers!

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

At first I was concerned about the passing game to 2 and 1, but the more I see of waverly there running back is the guy to stop. Thee oline looks strong and 11 is the key. If we can't stop him it's gonna be ugly. Hopefully the tanks can keep the ball and keep it away from 11

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Nice stats so far for some of the Tiger players through week 2

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story ... 105279932/

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

MasterOfNone wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:39 pm Nice stats so far for some of the Tiger players through week 2

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/story ... 105279932/
Some pretty nice stats for the Tigers.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

It all starts with the horses up front. Waverly's O-line is improved this year to give the Tigers a well balanced attack.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to the waverly tigers.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Was looking at the week 1 game for Unioto, they beat a good quality team in VC by a score of 30-13. I saw that VC had 8 turnovers, is this correct? If so, wow. That is A LOT of TOs....

Return to “Football”