Fairland(27) @ (21)Ironton

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Fairland(27) @ (21)Ironton

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

TIME TO PUT THIS TOPIC TO BED FER THE NIGHT, OF COURSE YOU ARE GONNA SEE THINGS IN A FOOTBALL GAME,NO MATTER WHERE IT'S PLAYED,NO MATTER WHO'S PLAYING. IT'S BASICALLY A LEGAL FIGHT EVERY PLAY.SO YOU CAN BET TESTOSTERONE IS FLYING AROUND.BUT I CAN TELL YOU FOR THE MOST PART IRONTON NEVER NEEDED HELP FROM OFFICIALS. I HAVE SEEN THINGS GO BOTH WAYS. ---------------------------------------- YOU WANNA GO TO A REAL PARTY PLAY A PRIVATE/CATHOLIC SCHOOL DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS, YOU'LL LEAVE BUTT HURTED , TRUST ME.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ya'll are wearin ole bait out.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

IBTT wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:44 am Ya know, if my memory serves me, it was Gallipolis that broke Ironton's 64 game unbeaten streak. Look at Gallipolis now. It's hard to tell where a program will be in ten years. Only 3 years ago Lucasville Owned Burg. It has also changed. Anything can happen. I thing the only difference right now is Burg is building from gradeschool up like Ironton used to do. Now it's all about Ws in gradeschool and not as much about learning technique.
Says the guy that was bragging last year about how that Sr. class made it to the Super Bowl in 6th grade LMFAO. The gift that keeps on giving.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

laser breath wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:37 pm
IBTT wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:44 am Ya know, if my memory serves me, it was Gallipolis that broke Ironton's 64 game unbeaten streak. Look at Gallipolis now. It's hard to tell where a program will be in ten years. Only 3 years ago Lucasville Owned Burg. It has also changed. Anything can happen. I thing the only difference right now is Burg is building from gradeschool up like Ironton used to do. Now it's all about Ws in gradeschool and not as much about learning technique.
Valley has never owned burg. In their history which probably started around the early 2000s valley has won three games. Those three came in a row, and if it wasn't for a late fumble on the goal line valley would only have two wins. I will agree that the youth level isn't very good. Your view on burgs history is not very good.
Early 2000's? And you want to comment on history? :roll:

Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss
svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I know this won't be to popular for the ironton bashers. But I was 11 when the Blue Devils upset ironton in gallipolis that night. Ironton is not the team they once were and they haven't been for a long time. But Gallia academy has maybe beat them 3 or 4 times in over 30 years. Ask almost anyone in this town if you only could beat one team who would it be. A few kids would chose river valley. A few people would chose point pleasant and a few Jackson. The majority would say ironton. Why because the rest of those teams we have had periods that we were on top side of that rivalry never with ironton. Eventually it will be someone else but not yet. It wouldn't be the biggest win in our program. Not even close but it would be big. I have seen many blue devil teams home and away. Even in last decade as good or better then ironton figure out a way to lose to them.

As far as unnecessary roughness or dirty play almost every intimidating team had that. It was part of the intimidation. But that also gets overblown along with reputation are there players that go way too far absolutely

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Every week the Ironton thread is a history lesson lol.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

svac83 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:03 pm I know this won't be to popular for the ironton bashers. But I was 11 when the Blue Devils upset ironton in gallipolis that night. Ironton is not the team they once were and they haven't been for a long time. But Gallia academy has maybe beat them 3 or 4 times in over 30 years. Ask almost anyone in this town if you only could beat one team who would it be. A few kids would chose river valley. A few people would chose point pleasant and a few Jackson. The majority would say ironton. Why because the rest of those teams we have had periods that we were on top side of that rivalry never with ironton. Eventually it will be someone else but not yet. It wouldn't be the biggest win in our program. Not even close but it would be big. I have seen many blue devil teams home and away. Even in last decade as good or better then ironton figure out a way to lose to them.

As far as unnecessary roughness or dirty play almost every intimidating team had that. It was part of the intimidation. But that also gets overblown along with reputation are there players that go way too far absolutely
that was a great post.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Abe Froman wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 am Every week the Ironton thread is a history lesson lol.

we aim to please abe.

ArntonFartinTiger
Riding the Bench

Post by ArntonFartinTiger »

Problm is that #44 only got 2 carrys in this game!! that is jest lewdicriss......youns have a horse who can control that cloack and we don't use it

ArntonFartinTiger
Riding the Bench

Post by ArntonFartinTiger »

and youns needs to leave ol bait alone. He's a master youns here me ol Master Bait noes his football and irotnon history!!!

falcons4life
Riding the Bench

Post by falcons4life »

ArntonFartinTiger wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:20 pm Problm is that #44 only got 2 carrys in this game!! that is jest lewdicriss......youns have a horse who can control that cloack and we don't use it
Fartin Tiger, that just sounds like plain ole dumb coaching to only give the ball to #44 twice the entire game! He has to be mixed in more
if the Tigers are going to continue to open up their offense.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ArntonFartinTiger wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:26 pm and youns needs to leave ol bait alone. He's a master youns here me ol Master Bait noes his football and irotnon history!!!

:lol: thanks fartin, now I spit luzianne sweet tea all across my keyboard, that's classic. golly I love football season. thank you fer the laugh.

Firebreather
Freshman Team

Post by Firebreather »

I would agree that the Tigers should have lined it up and powered down Fairland's throat. I don't know if it was arrogance or what, but their lack of commitment to the power run cost them that game.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Games over, Fairland won, Ironton lost the end. It's Friday and we're kicking off week 4 let the history and past go and move on to each others respective opponent. Talking about the 1800s isn't going to change anything in 2017. Ironton is what they are, they aren't what they were and haven't been for a long time. Time for people to come to grips with that and quit rehashing the past and saying what a great win it is to beat a 5-5,6-4 club which is what they are now. Sorry fellers week 4 is here time to move on. We'll soon be coming up on the half way point of the season think about that.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 am
Abe Froman wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:46 am Every week the Ironton thread is a history lesson lol.

we aim to please abe.
Yet, everyone keeps coming back for more.

BigCarlito72
JV Team

Post by BigCarlito72 »

Ashland just made some history and sent Coach Ass home early in the process. 😂😂😂

BTWN_THE_LINE

Return to “Football”