Eastern Meigs(0) @ (30)Miller

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: WK 2: Reedsville Eastern (0-1) @ Miller (0-1)

Post by Orange and Brown »

Raider6309 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:23 pm
Orange and Brown wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:19 pm Just got back from Hemlock.

Ugly, ugly game......
Miller ground out a win though.
The new lights were great but apparently they screwed up the scoreboard and it won't work when the lights are turned on lol
First high school football game I've ever watched with no scoreboard lol
Hey I watched an OCC basketball game with no scoreboard lol
Their was only a hundred people at the game. Ki da reminded me of a youth game when I was a kid lol

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Peregrine06
Riding the Bench

Post by Peregrine06 »

What happened should have happened. Any talk of Eastern competing for the Hocking title should be over by now.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

And any talk of Miller as Hocking champs over.I agree Orange and Brown,PA announcer keep telling fans to make some noise.Hell all twenty of them were screaming as loud as they could.😁34 played nice game,other than that,poor football all the way around.

Peregrine06
Riding the Bench

Post by Peregrine06 »

oldmo31 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:27 am And any talk of Miller as Hocking champs over.I agree Orange and Brown,PA announcer keep telling fans to make some noise.Hell all twenty of them were screaming as loud as they could.😁34 played nice game,other than that,poor football all the way around.
Yeah obviously. We lost our chance last week by getting beat by Waterford. That's that, nobody is denying it. A team who doesn't even score a point against someone who a bad gallipolis team beats by almost 40 is bad. And nobody needs to defend them.

oldmo31
Varsity

Re: Eastern Meigs(0) @ (30)Miller

Post by oldmo31 »

Perigrene, keep getting your digs in on Eastern.We all know your not from Miller.

waverlytiger
Waterboy

Post by waverlytiger »

It's not like Eastern is that bad of a team. Yes the offense is awful. But if they find a way to score a couple or 3 TDs a game, these games could go the other way if the defen.se isn't on the field for 40 minutes a game.

bobcat3
Waterboy

Post by bobcat3 »

Peregrine06 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:17 pm
oldmo31 wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:27 am And any talk of Miller as Hocking champs over.I agree Orange and Brown,PA announcer keep telling fans to make some noise.Hell all twenty of them were screaming as loud as they could.😁34 played nice game,other than that,poor football all the way around.
Yeah obviously. We lost our chance last week by getting beat by Waterford. That's that, nobody is denying it. A team who doesn't even score a point against someone who a bad gallipolis team beats by almost 40 is bad. And nobody needs to defend them.
Gallia must not be that bad if they beat a team by forty points. And its not like Eastern got absolutely destroyed by RV and miller. The score at halftime of the RV game 6-0 and the miller game at half was 12-0. Eastern has a good defense but they can't be on the field the whole time while their offense is on for four plays then off.

hsfootballfan77
Waterboy

Post by hsfootballfan77 »

waverlytiger wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 am It's not like Eastern is that bad of a team. Yes the offense is awful. But if they find a way to score a couple or 3 TDs a game, these games could go the other way if the defen.se isn't on the field for 40 minutes a game.
"If they find a way to score a couple or 3 TDs a game" I agree 100% .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”