Need help with plans for a Parade

hannancoach
JV Team

Need help with plans for a Parade

Post by hannancoach »

Now that we own the rights to the SEOAL and we are headed for our first league crown I am wondering what past champions have done in celebration. Our mayor is working on a parade route. What are some cool things other schools have done to celebrate winning a conference?

js7_22
Varsity

Re: Need help with plans for a Parade

Post by js7_22 »

What on earth are you talking about? Most do not have a parade. This isn't the super bowl.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

hannancoach wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 am Now that we own the rights to the SEOAL and we are headed for our first league crown I am wondering what past champions have done in celebration. Our mayor is working on a parade route. What are some cool things other schools have done to celebrate winning a conference?
Have your mayor contact Jackson Mayor. I'm sure he has a long drawn out plan for celebration if it's anything like his plan for the TVC. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

hannancoach wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 am Now that we own the rights to the SEOAL and we are headed for our first league crown I am wondering what past champions have done in celebration. Our mayor is working on a parade route. What are some cool things other schools have done to celebrate winning a conference?
Will not mount to a lot, very very small crowd like the Drumpfs :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YOU HAIN'T RIGHT COACH.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

Last year ironton had a parade last year and a big celebration at the town square when they won the OVC they never been beat in that league ever I hear they looking for grand Marshall already fir this year so you can talk to they people and get some iddees they know how to celebrate fer sher

Return to “Football”