SEOPS

Re: Russell ky (7) @ Ironton(35)

Post by wobycat »

Congrats on the win Tigers

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Game day wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:10 pm Tigers needed a win in a big way. But Russell look like a reserve team had one player the QB. I want to see if this staff can win a big game then I will be satisfied Ironton is headed in the right direction.
What big game? Burg? Ironton just don't have the athletes right now.. Ashland will be a good game for the tigers. Just sit back and enjoy their win.. congrats on the win tigers.

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

Kleao wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:49 am
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:07 pm Omg the tigers win. Here comes the fans
Yes that's what most people do when their team wins! Ya know excited about a win for their team and kids.
Do not really care about them lol Just saying they all on here boo hooing kicking the coach to the curve crying about every lil thing and now they will be the greatest until another team slaps em around

Winners never quit. And quitters never win! Vince Lombardi
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I don't think fighting tiger fans would think we are a well tuned engine right now legend. but after that butthurt loss to the burgites, we'll take a win and put the pirate ship in the rear view fer now. and then had a respectable win over a red devil team that has punked us the last couple of years. it was time to put them back into their place as well. and that's just what they did,
so go tigers go.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:48 am I don't think fighting tiger fans would think we are a well tuned engine right now legend. but after that butthurt loss to the burgites, we'll take a win and put the pirate ship in the rear view fer now. and then had a respectable win over a red devil team that has punked us the last couple of years. it was time to put them back into their place as well. and that's just what they did,
so go tigers go.
YTB me and you have chatted for a while on this site. My problem is not with a HS program nor the kid's. My problem is with the of you who sit here and talk major trash all year about how ironton is the best wrong (was the best) the they lose a game and every one is head calling for the coach and everything and one win in they'll be like here comes state title lol

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

bud them days are way behind tiger football right now. I was told the game with burg would be much more competitive this year. they was wrong. it's hard not to get spoiled the way fighting tiger football went for 40 years. I think you'll see I hain't a trash talker anymore. I used to be, but it hain't bragging if yer getting it done. now we ain't. I was pleasantly surprised we beat Russell, and quite frankly surprised. the tigers are clawing for an identity and respect again. and now everybody wants a piece of them now. teams that ironton would not have even scheduled back in the day are smack talkin us. but we deserve every bit of it. I spect we were just as cocky then as the burgites are now. I know I was. but I ain't now. I'm happy now to see the program if in fact it is going in the right direction, winning ooc games, and improving and being more disciplined. and the play calling being wiser. we must as any other program break bad habits , improve each and every week, and win playoff games, not just winning the ovc. but that's not at all a slight on the ovc. because with ironton, Portsmouth and gahs being added, and the county schools balling better, they have caught ironton. but just realize how far the tiger program has regressed in any judgement. I mean we went everywhere, and had teams from all over this part of the country signing on the X. SO I HOPE YOU DON'T feel me cocky about a win over Russell. but they did get some payback Friday. and something for the young tigers with 7 seniors something to build on. a win is a win, and it feels good , n recharges some batt'ries. hopefully it's the beginning of something much more competitive. but I hain't tattooin anything on my buttcheek yet about it. and as far as me n you I really enjoy chatting with you, always have. so as far as I'm concerned you is a friend. just have to start throwing everything in the fire and see what comes out for fighting tiger football. ------------------------------ and to be further clear ole bait ain't getting much help here from seopers trying to sell the tigers. this site was slathered with tiger posters years ago.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:41 pm bud them days are way behind tiger football right now. I was told the game with burg would be much more competitive this year. they was wrong. it's hard not to get spoiled the way fighting tiger football went for 40 years. I think you'll see I hain't a trash talker anymore. I used to be, but it hain't bragging if yer getting it done. now we ain't. I was pleasantly surprised we beat Russell, and quite frankly surprised. the tigers are clawing for an identity and respect again. and now everybody wants a piece of them now. teams that ironton would not have even scheduled back in the day are smack talkin us. but we deserve every bit of it. I spect we were just as cocky then as the burgites are now. I know I was. but I ain't now. I'm happy now to see the program if in fact it is going in the right direction, winning ooc games, and improving and being more disciplined. and the play calling being wiser. we must as any other program break bad habits , improve each and every week, and win playoff games, not just winning the ovc. but that's not at all a slight on the ovc. because with ironton, Portsmouth and gahs being added, and the county schools balling better, they have caught ironton. but just realize how far the tiger program has regressed in any judgement. I mean we went everywhere, and had teams from all over this part of the country signing on the X. SO I HOPE YOU DON'T feel me cocky about a win over Russell. but they did get some payback Friday. and something for the young tigers with 7 seniors something to build on. a win is a win, and it feels good , n recharges some batt'ries. hopefully it's the beginning of something much more competitive. but I hain't tattooin anything on my buttcheek yet about it. and as far as me n you I really enjoy chatting with you, always have. so as far as I'm concerned you is a friend. just have to start throwing everything in the fire and see what comes out for fighting tiger football. ------------------------------ and to be further clear ole bait ain't getting much help here from seopers trying to sell the tigers. this site was slathered with tiger posters years ago.
I remember when i first got onto SEOP ironton was all that was talked about lol

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well it was started by ironton people for the most part. a lot of the mods were ironton folk. and there were hundreds of tiger posters back then. I been here since I think like January 5th , 2005 myself.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it don't show it here but the original one it does.

Return to “Football”