Ironton Schedule 2019

Thats a First Down!
Waterboy

Re: Ironton Schedule 2019

Post by Thats a First Down! »

I thought I read something on here about a coaches clinic at Ironton. Is this still being planned? If so, i would like to attend as a vendor/speaker. Our playbook system will change the way coaches manage time with their teams.

Our goal is to become the "Google of Football Diagrams!"
ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

ravensfan09 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:00 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:51 pm
7 come 11 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:56 pm

Must be because wheelersburg picked up greenup and Ashland this coming year
Ashland = D2 Ohio - if you beat them you get D2 Points for every game they win.
Thats why Coach Luz always played Kentucky schools.
Coach Lutz was a great Coach.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Thats a First Down! wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:03 pm I thought I read something on here about a coaches clinic at Ironton. Is this still being planned? If so, i would like to attend as a vendor/speaker. Our playbook system will change the way coaches manage time with their teams.
I did to, thought there was a topic on it myself.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ravensfan09 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:00 am
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Ashland = D2 Ohio - if you beat them you get D2 Points for every game they win.
Thats why Coach Luz always played Kentucky schools.
ironton didn't need a whole lot of help with points too much during the lutz era. remember ironton is on the ohio river. Ashland is like 2/3 of a mile away as well as Russell. as much as raven wants to water down coach Lutz's credit. the Ashland /ironton series has been going on for over 100 years. then ironton was in the okac league as well meaning ohio/ky ath. conf. yes ironton played Ashland, the also played cape, Lancaster, Columbus desales, Columbus bishop Watterson, Washington arch bishop carroll high school(who was number 1 in the country when ironton played them)Circleville, Washington court house, wheelersburg, Athens, Jackson, logan, Zanesville, cincy and Dayton teams. basically any and everybody. so don't try to pull rank on people that know better. nobody, I mean nobody scheduled like ironton from 1972 to 2007 for a school ironton's size. not even counting the playoff teams who have went down at ironton's hands. I don't know who raven's team is but have they beat the number 1 team in the country, Columbus desales, Youngstown cardinal mooney, akron saint Vincent saint marys amongst so many others. Lancaster was ranked number 2/3 in d1 in ohio. and ironton destroyed them at Lancaster, it was over way before the half. it ain't bragging if you have done it. they have too many regional championships to remember. 8 state championship appearances. sometimes in back to back years. and 2 state championships. the same as the new popular team of the south wheelersburg. ironton won in 79, 89, and virtually got robbed in 99, when ironton went for it on 4th and 1. made the conversion, and literally got robbed by the ref.. so if you really want to talk ironton football, I'm your huckleberry. I know they are in the ovc now, and their team has been down. but that is changing very quickly. and we still play Portsmouth, gahs, burg, Ashland and Russell, as well as all the other ovc teams. remember ironton is the 2nd smallest school in their conference.and they are nearly virtually the same size as coal grove , the smallest school in the league. I don't know anything about raven. they he/she might be fine folk. but after seeing this statement, I likely got underwear older than them. you have been served.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ravensfan09 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:08 pm
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:50 pm

I agree. I think I would keep Wheelersburg and Ashland. Joe Eitel equates Ashland to a D2 team while Russell at D4. Adding Jackson would add an Ohio D3 to the schedule.
Kentucky schools are a points bonanza!
RUN THAT UP YER TOTEM POLE AND SMOKE IT. THIS IS AN AMUSING AWESOME POST. I SNORTED A LIL LUZIANNE SWEET TEA ON MY KEYBOARD WHEN I READ THIS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

THERE WAS A TOPIC ON HERE JUST YESTERDAY ABOUT THE COACH'S CLINIC AT IRONTON YESTERDAY. I WANTED TO COME JUST TO HEAR IT, BUT THEN I READ IT WAS COACH'S ONLY.

ravensfan09
JV Team

Post by ravensfan09 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:49 am THERE WAS A TOPIC ON HERE JUST YESTERDAY ABOUT THE COACH'S CLINIC AT IRONTON YESTERDAY. I WANTED TO COME JUST TO HEAR IT, BUT THEN I READ IT WAS COACH'S ONLY.
The main speaker is open to the public. Thats what the post said yesterday.

Return to “Football”