Next Coach at Logan?

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Re: Next Coach at Logan?

Post by Barber1973 »

Yea dont give a hoot bout VC coach .dont care bout VC/NY record. Who is logans coach gonna b thought we would hear something this week

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

Dundas wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:56 pm
koondoger wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:11 pm
koondoger wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:08 pm

Yes, I agree that all-time record is comical. :mrgreen:
In case you hadn't found it, the all time record between NY and VC is:

NY 41

VC 10

Hey, I said it was comical! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

That kind of makes 2 out of the last 4 for VC impressive. Maybe if we cheat more often, we can beat the Buckeyes more. I’m in favor of that.
Well that's one way to look at it, and I'm sure they'll keep cheating. But the way I see it is, since VC didn't win any in the previous decade they were desperate to get their two in this decade or they risked dropping below their average of 1.5 per decade. :mrgreen:

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Barber1973 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:42 am Yea dont give a hoot bout VC coach .dont care bout VC/NY record. Who is logans coach gonna b thought we would hear something this week
They did hold interviews this week.

Considering they reportedly had over 5 candidates, I would imagine they will also have a second round of interviews.

If those are held next week you COULD have a candidate to put in front of the school board on January 28. But if second interviews go later than next week then you likely won't have a decision made until closer to the board meeting in February.

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

Good looking out locos. Any names?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I don't get the rebuilding thing. Yes, it will take some time to get the feeder programs going but there has to be athletes there. Get them in the program. At least you can be competitive. Soon.

May you live in interesting times- ancient Chinese curse
Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

dazed&confused wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:09 pm I don't get the rebuilding thing. Yes, it will take some time to get the feeder programs going but there has to be athletes there. Get them in the program. At least you can be competitive. Soon.
If it’s broke, it needs rebuilt. I categorize our program as broke. Feeder programs need coordination, athletes need to feel pulled to football and want to play, and we need functional stability.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Chief02 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:05 pm
dazed&confused wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:09 pm I don't get the rebuilding thing. Yes, it will take some time to get the feeder programs going but there has to be athletes there. Get them in the program. At least you can be competitive. Soon.
If it’s broke, it needs rebuilt. I categorize our program as broke. Feeder programs need coordination, athletes need to feel pulled to football and want to play, and we need functional stability.
The new coach will have to reorganize the entire program. From the grade school to Jr. High. Install the basic's and pride back into the program, and that is just the start. Like I have sad in the past recruit them there halls! Treat all the same! :mrgreen:

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Ok Almost Champ, you need to get a new line "we didnt waist time liftin them dang waits because them thangs throws off yer shot" and probably a life since all you can do is try to make fun a school/town and their basketball program. And you definitely need to quit obsessing it since it happened over 35 years ago.

Return to “Football”