Jesco White

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Jesco White

Post by Mad-Dogg »

It’s hard to believe it’s been five years since his passing. Not a day goes by that I don’t think I don’t think about all our burg - valley talks or seeing his posts on here. Miss ya bro

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: Jesco White

Post by 1987chieftains »

WOW! It's been 5 years. It doesn't seem like it been that long.

AT THE RESERVATION
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

1987chieftains wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:02 pm WOW! It's been 5 years. It doesn't seem like it been that long.
IKR!! That’s what I thought when it popped up on my facebook memories

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Josh was one of my best friends in this world. We spent many hours in the basement of the Portsmouth Library tracking down the scores to every single Valley football game ever played. We had just finished the project a couple of weeks before his accident.

He was a great guy and I miss him dearly.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:38 pm Josh was one of my best friends in this world. We spent many hours in the basement of the Portsmouth Library tracking down the scores to every single Valley football game ever played. We had just finished the project a couple of weeks before his accident.

I remember that. I got lots of my info on valley history when I was doing my weekly piece on burgfan

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:36 pm It’s hard to believe it’s been five years since his passing. Not a day goes by that I don’t think I don’t think about all our burg - valley talks or seeing his posts on here. Miss ya bro
buddy, I do too. he came out to my place a few times back when I lived at kitts hill. great guy.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Crab's Brother wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:38 pm Josh was one of my best friends in this world. We spent many hours in the basement of the Portsmouth Library tracking down the scores to every single Valley football game ever played. We had just finished the project a couple of weeks before his accident.

I know you n him were very tight crab. he seemed like a great guy. what a night we had at the seops get together at pmow's. and the big cornhole tournament under the lights. that was a great time.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
bucs40
Freshman Team

Post by bucs40 »

We watched a lot of games together, not the same without him!! Miss him a great deal!!!!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Sounds like we all have some excellent memories of josh. He was def a good man and I miss all our old burg - valley talks. Whether it was on the gridiron or the hardwood we had some awesome times

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I still have the wrist band with his name on it in my study - Josh Abrams ... great sports guy, truly loved working with the Valley basketball program and the kids that went through him to the next levels ... oddly enough I for some reason - was clicking on the other seops forums, looked at the Southeastern Ohio News forum this morning - I NEVER look at THAT forum ... opened it up ... it has the thread of the day of Josh's passing ... it was like yesterday that it happened reading through the posts ... he is missed by many ...

Return to “Football”