Jackson Ironmen 2019

Shane Falco
Freshman Team

Re: Jackson Ironmen 2019

Post by Shane Falco »

I think after this year it will be more throwing than running. You guys have something special coming. Jealous. lol

CheeseBurger
Riding the Bench

Post by CheeseBurger »

What a headache for Coach will he share the wealth or let one shine. Parks is the best defender. Spires can block as well as parks. Davis is a devastating blocker I’d like to see him at h-back eating Carricos lunch. I don’t see anyone stopping the Jackson run game 9 and 10 in the box it’s gonna be a long night for defenses. Not to mention the pass and run defense of the Ironman.

IronTough2
Riding the Bench

Post by IronTough2 »

Ironmen 7 on 7 tonight with Unioto at 6 pm.. Fun to watch them sling it around a bit.

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

CheeseBurger wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:46 pm What a headache for Coach will he share the wealth or let one shine. Parks is the best defender. Spires can block as well as parks. Davis is a devastating blocker I’d like to see him at h-back eating Carricos lunch. I don’t see anyone stopping the Jackson run game 9 and 10 in the box it’s gonna be a long night for defenses. Not to mention the pass and run defense of the Ironman.
Eating Carricos lunch ? Better have a big appetite, but reading your your messages I’m not sure Jackson should waste their time on little ole Ironton maybe you guys should schedule Ohio state they MIGHT give you guys a little competition

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Max opinion wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:30 pm
CheeseBurger wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:46 pm What a headache for Coach will he share the wealth or let one shine. Parks is the best defender. Spires can block as well as parks. Davis is a devastating blocker I’d like to see him at h-back eating Carricos lunch. I don’t see anyone stopping the Jackson run game 9 and 10 in the box it’s gonna be a long night for defenses. Not to mention the pass and run defense of the Ironman.
Eating Carricos lunch ? Better have a big appetite, but reading your your messages I’m not sure Jackson should waste their time on little ole Ironton maybe you guys should schedule Ohio state they MIGHT give you guys a little competition
Careful to not generalize an entire group with one person’s posts.

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

Ironman92 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:52 pm
I agree my bad

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Nice to see the helmets on and tossing the pigskin around tonight. Keep working boys

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Max opinion wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:24 pm

I agree my bad
I found nothing wrong with his post. He said, he’d like to see it, not that he was going to see it. He just thinks Jackson will be a hard team to beat. He may very well right.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I agree my bad
No worries

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

wobycat wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:31 pm

I agree my bad
I found nothing wrong with his post. He said, he’d like to see it, not that he was going to see it. He just thinks Jackson will be a hard team to beat. He may very well right.
I guarantee Jackson will be a hard team to beat , I don’t agree with adults calling kids out by name and hoping others “ eat their lunch “ I know he will get a ton attention this year Bc of all the offers he’s received but at the end of the day he’s still a jr in high school a young teenager

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Jackson looked good last night at the passing scrimmage.
I know those things don’t mean much . Some positive things however , Icenhower was making every throw with ease. Prater looks to be a real nice target this year , smooth and much faster with very good hands. Treylan davis is a nice target at 6’ 5”. Seemed to have athletes all over the field . Of course Jackson should have a very powerful run game with a stable of seniors in the backfield. Jayden Spires looks huge as fast . Jackson should give defenses plenty to think about . The defense should be fast and aggressive as always .

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Unioto has some nice players too . Their QB looked athletic and very mobile .

Sunoco
Riding the Bench

Post by Sunoco »

Unioto looked really bad. It’s early July so they have time to get better. Our offense was more or less throwing on air. Unioto looked completely lost coverage wise. Next week will see how good our passing game will be. Defensively we will be tough. Davis looked out of place at linebacker but still have almost 2 months to get adjusted. Prater will be that locked down corner. Just need to find another one.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Sunoco wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:26 pm Unioto looked really bad. It’s early July so they have time to get better. Our offense was more or less throwing on air. Unioto looked completely lost coverage wise. Next week will see how good our passing game will be. Defensively we will be tough. Davis looked out of place at linebacker but still have almost 2 months to get adjusted. Prater will be that locked down corner. Just need to find another one.
Hard to judge a linebacker on a no contact passing scrimmage . Jackson has 5-6 kids who can play inside and outside backers . Davis will be a good player wherever he is. Should have 6-7 deep defensive line rotation, all state safety in parks. The freshmen Winters will need reps also , he’s ready . Yes Jackson had kids running wide open but to see Ice flick his wrist and throw a ball 45 yards was fun to see. Jackson however should be about a downhill running game and hard nosed defense. We got away from that last year somewhat . I hope we get back to it more this year . However they will have the ability to throw also . Have to be balanced in today’s game . They’ll find another corner , even if it means moving a veteran player over there . Plenty of puzzle pieces , putting it together is the key.

Sunoco
Riding the Bench

Post by Sunoco »

Poo Bear wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm
Sunoco wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:26 pm Unioto looked really bad. It’s early July so they have time to get better. Our offense was more or less throwing on air. Unioto looked completely lost coverage wise. Next week will see how good our passing game will be. Defensively we will be tough. Davis looked out of place at linebacker but still have almost 2 months to get adjusted. Prater will be that locked down corner. Just need to find another one.
Hard to judge a linebacker on a no contact passing scrimmage . Jackson has 5-6 kids who can play inside and outside backers . Davis will be a good player wherever he is. Should have 6-7 deep defensive line rotation, all state safety in parks. The freshmen Winters will need reps also , he’s ready . Yes Jackson had kids running wide open but to see Ice flick his wrist and throw a ball 45 yards was fun to see. Jackson however should be about a downhill running game and hard nosed defense. We got away from that last year somewhat . I hope we get back to it more this year . However they will have the ability to throw also . Have to be balanced in today’s game . They’ll find another corner , even if it means moving a veteran player over there . Plenty of puzzle pieces , putting it together is the key.
I agree Davis will be really good just not sure if LB is his place.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

It’ll all work out

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

What’s the iron men’s ceiling this year?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

wobycat wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:42 am What’s the iron men’s ceiling this year?
9’6’’

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Hilarious. How far will the football team go?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

wobycat wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:46 am Hilarious. How far will the football team go?
Oh I think you can read more into my post than you did

Return to “Football”