Jamboree Scrimmage Scores Please post here

galliagrad89
Freshman Team

Re: Jamboree Scrimmage Scores Please post here

Post by galliagrad89 »

RVRaiderFan wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:24 pm River Valley 28
South Gallia 7 Half (Varsity)

River Valley 34
South Gallia 23 Final ( Second half was mainly JV)
2nd half was RV JV vs SG Varsity. Didn't know why SG didn't play any of their younger guys.

Was pretty impressed with RV. They did stop themselves a few times. The score should have been a lot worse. I didn't see any injuries for either team so that is what you want going into week 1.

I was really impressed with RVs junior high team. They got some players especially the QB and TB.

bassmaster-6604
Waterboy

Post by bassmaster-6604 »

Sorry Wobycat, I see what you are saying. LOL I should have said that west could move the ball 3-5 yards a run with the fullback and power run straight up middle, but when they ran outside or tried to pass Irontons front 4 was on the ball before the backs could get started. I seen the fullback run only 4 times and avg around 5 a carry then they would try outside or pass and lose or only gain 1 yard. Ironton couldn't run inside or outside but their line kept west off their QB and he threw well. Irontons TD was on a 10yd run but west had 3 missed tackles, best run they had all game. When west scored they replaced their QB and drove down the field running straight up the middle almost every play. West is big up front but slow they need to run up the middle. I think both teams will compete in every game and come away with a lot of wins this year

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Thanks. I did see ironton QB at preview. Good looking athlete.

Return to “Football”