Talyn Parker getting interest from tOSU

Lay the Wood
Waterboy

Talyn Parker getting interest from tOSU

Post by Lay the Wood »

THE HURRY UP: IN-STATE RUNNING BACK TALYN PARKER DISCUSSES OHIO STATE INTEREST, INTRODUCING ARIZONA CORNERBACK STEVEN ORTIZ JR. AND JAMESON WILLIAMS HEADED TO HAWAII
By Derrick Webb on November 27, 2018 at 6:50 pm @dw1509
Talyn Parker
Email this Article
Share on Reddit
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
The Hurry Up is your nightly dose of updates from the Ohio State football recruiting trail, keeping tabs on the latest from commits and targets from around the country.

AN "AMAZING" VISIT
Portsmouth (Ohio) High School finished 7-4 this season and made a playoff appearance in Division V before a loss to Middletown Madison. Much of the reason for the Trojans' success was undoubtedly junior running back Talyn Parker.

Parker was a first-team All-Ohio selection after rushing for 2,530 yards and 29 touchdowns. He also made 60 tackles on the defensive side and set his school's single-game rushing record with 381 yards. Saturday, he made his second visit to Ohio State.

Talyn Parker
"The atmosphere was amazing. I loved it. It was so cool to be there in person," Parker said. "It was all-around amazing to be around such a great fan base. That's what I love about Ohio State. I definitely plan on going for a third visit."

Parker's speed is the main characteristic that led to him the season he had. But his vision, ability to break tackles and elusiveness in the open field also didn't hurt.

On Oct. 6, the 5-foot-11, 188-pound back made his first visit to Ohio Stadium for the Indiana game. After that visit, he told Eleven Warriors "I've grown up an Ohio State fan, ever since I was little. I love the campus also. It's beautiful and big. I've noticed the fans and how into the sports they are. I really love it."

Parker continues to stay in contact with the Buckeyes' coaching staff, specifically assistant athletic director Mark Pantoni and program assistant Ed Terwilliger.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Talyn Parker getting interest from tOSU

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

good luck to you young ma, I'd love to see you in scarlett n gray after your high school career.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
bleed_blue
Varsity

Re: Talyn Parker getting interest from tOSU

Post by bleed_blue »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:17 am good luck to you young ma, I'd love to see you in scarlett n gray after your high school career.
It’s not Scarlett and gray anymore. It’s ruby and porpoise haha. Crazy I know

Return to “Football”