FRIDAY NIGHT POST GAME SHOW!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

FRIDAY NIGHT POST GAME SHOW!

Post by 93Bulldog »

The Friday night Post Game Show with Kevin Dunigan and Troy Bolin on Power 105 returns Friday Aug 25th immedietly following the Athens County game of the week between Athens and Warren! Kevin will be the host for the sixth season of the post game show on Power 105. The former Logan High school graduate has 20 years of coaching experience in football, basketball and baseball. Had been a high school referee before accepting the head basketball coaching position at Federal Hocking this summer. He also brings 18 years of broadcasting experience to the show, including hosting the Coaches Corner, Extra Point and Chalk Talk at WLGN, ESPN1510 and 107.7FM. There are still a few spots left if you'd like your ad to run during the show, which airs 10:00-12:00 every Friday night after the games. Just contact your sales rep or call the station at (740) 592-1055.

The Friday night post game show has always been - and will continue to be - a call in show. Hear what the fans and coaches have to say from all over southeastern Ohio after the games. The show can be heard live on Power 105.5FM or streamed online at http://www.wxtq.com/home/

Phone calls are encouraged at (740) 592-1055 or toll free at 1-888-592-1055.

Trivia questions and prizes have long been a staple of the post game show and will continue in 2017.

Also don't forget to nominate your Beverage Drive Thru lineman of the week each Friday night!

A look at the 2017 broadcast schedule - along with every TVC schedule (which will be updated weekly) ,,, http://trivalleyconference.com/football.html
Last edited by 93Bulldog on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: FRIDAY NIGHT POST GAME SHOW!

Post by mattash »

This going to stream live?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

mattash wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:13 pm This going to stream live?
Of course!

It does every year. We've changed the format due to so many listeners from outside Athens County because of the online stream capabilities. The show really centers around all of southeast Ohio football - but we still play close attention to Athens County teams and the TVC.

Online here ... http://www.wxtq.com/home/

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I plan on making a lot of calls,I have questions

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

I have a few questions too

Michael Scott
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Feel free! Lol

Not sure we'll have the answer, but perhaps a listener will & can call in after.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

mattash wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:25 pm I have a few questions too
Yes
No
No
Yes
Maybe
Yes
I'll have to get back to you
:lol: :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

93Bulldog wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:52 pm Feel free! Lol

Not sure we'll have the answer, but perhaps a listener will & can call in after.

Only YOU can answer my questions 8-)

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I can not divulge secrets on how to sneak food into the convo over the airwaves, biggdowgg. PM me & I can give out detailed instructions.

:)

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Sounds like a plan lol

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Gonna be a great season! Cant wait to be back on the air and bringing great coverage for our listeners, players, coaches and schools.

Live Like A Champion!
Trailblazer
Riding the Bench

Post by Trailblazer »

Looking forward to the show !!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

ZONEZ has decided to up the ante this year and will be giving away Polar Camel insulated mugs, with your schools logo, during the Friday Night Post game shows! A $19.95 value. All you have to do is call in each week and get the trivia question right. We will also do a second give-a-way during the second hour in which a listener can win a $10.00 gift certificate to Zonez!

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Is it Athens County trivia?

Michael Scott
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

mattash wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 pm Is it Athens County trivia?
Sometimes. We've done a little of everything. High school, college, pro ... you name it.

Omaha
Riding the Bench

Post by Omaha »

93Bulldog wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:11 pm The Friday night Post Game Show with Kevin Dunigan and Troy Bolin on Power 105 returns Friday Aug 25th immedietly following the Athens County game of the week between Athens and Warren! Kevin will be the host for the sixth season of the post game show on Power 105. The former Logan High school graduate has 20 years of coaching experience in football, basketball and baseball. Had been a high school referee before accepting the head basketball coaching position at Federal Hocking this summer. He also brings 18 years of broadcasting experience to the show, including hosting the Coaches Corner, Extra Point and Chalk Talk at WLGN, ESPN1510 and 107.7FM. There are still a few spots left if you'd like your ad to run during the show, which airs 10:00-12:00 every Friday night after the games. Just contact your sales rep or call the station at (740) 592-1055.

The Friday night post game show has always been - and will continue to be - a call in show. Hear what the fans and coaches have to say from all over southeastern Ohio after the games. The show can be heard live on Power 105.5FM or streamed online at http://www.wxtq.com/home/

Phone calls are encouraged at (740) 592-1055 or toll free at 1-888-592-1055.

Trivia questions and prizes have long been a staple of the post game show and will continue in 2017.

Also don't forget to nominate your Beverage Drive Thru lineman of the week each Friday night!

A look at the 2017 broadcast schedule - along with every TVC schedule (which will be updated weekly) ,,, http://trivalleyconference.com/football.html
My pops says your a decent guy. If your alright with him, you are alright with me.

"Do what you do, and do it well"
Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

He must be talking about me bc Troy is a Bulldog.... :mrgreen:

Live Like A Champion!
Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Is Rusty going to be back this year? :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Ground Buck wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 pm Is Rusty going to be back this year? :mrgreen:
Only way to hear the sultan is to tune into Amanda Cearcreek football games. Lol

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

93Bulldog wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:55 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 pm Is Rusty going to be back this year? :mrgreen:
Only way to hear the sultan is to tune into Amanda Cearcreek football games. Lol
Is he still calling himself that? Does he still refer to himself in third person when he does? Tell me they didn't give him a radio show over there? :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.

Return to “Football”