State Championship Trimble vs. McComb

Wowtimmy
Waterboy

Re: State Championship Trimble vs. McComb

Post by Wowtimmy »

Good luck tomcats. I just have one question?
Where has all the phil haters went? I no longer see all the post that the only reason the cats made it in 13 was because of the 2 old asst coaches. All those daddy little league coaches phil has now , must know something after all. Those 2 old asst coaches 1 is a tremendous coach, the other is gone from coaching.....and phil is in the finals again.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

you will have to wait till game one of next year to hear all about that.

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

Wowtimmy wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:30 pm Good luck tomcats. I just have one question?
Where has all the phil haters went? I no longer see all the post that the only reason the cats made it in 13 was because of the 2 old asst coaches. All those daddy little league coaches phil has now , must know something after all. Those 2 old asst coaches 1 is a tremendous coach, the other is gone from coaching.....and phil is in the finals again.
Yes after Phil fired those two it took a while to get things going again. Of course it doesn't hurt to have the current group of dedicated players going through. It just shows that the Jimmies and the Joes matter more than the coaches and the daddy O's. Same with the one you referred to as "tremendous coach." Last year 13-1, this year 4-6. It's Jimmy and Joe that matter most. Not the coach.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

will this game be on the radio?

Wowtimmy
Waterboy

Post by Wowtimmy »

I also agree....with your comment. If u dont have players,it dont matter what plays u draw up

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:03 pm will this game be on the radio?
Yes

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

107.7 and 105.5

Its all in the hips
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Happy McGavin wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:03 pm
107.7 and 105.5
ty

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:17 pm
Yes
ty

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

Dirty Sanchez wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:54 pm
Wowtimmy wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:30 pm Good luck tomcats. I just have one question?
Yes after Phil fired those two it took a while to get things going again. Of course it doesn't hurt to have the current group of dedicated players going through. It just shows that the Jimmies and the Joes matter more than the coaches and the daddy O's. Same with the one you referred to as "tremendous coach." Last year 13-1, this year 4-6. It's Jimmy and Joe that matter most. Not the coach.
I totally agree with this comment. He had several talented you men. Just not enough to go strong like he did last year. A tremendous coach he is. All the Phil haters can sit back and watch us strut our Tomcat Pride when we get to Canton on Saturday to take the field. Win or Lose (WIN) of course we will be proud of the Team and the Community that stepped up to support these players. Go Get em CATS!!!

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Go take care of business Trimble. Carry the torch of Southeastern Ohio football and smack McComb around.

barnstormer
Waterboy

Post by barnstormer »

RaiderCat wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:49 pm I've seen McComb play against Pandora, And from what I seen I think McComb is the same size but not as fast as Cuyahoga Heights team, I don't see McComb stopping Trimbles run game, McCombs QB is pretty accurate passing the ball, They also use their 300 lb lineman sometimes as a FB, Trimbles defense is quick off the ball and has disrupted back fields all yr long, I'm taking Trimble in this one by 14
You (obviously) saw McComb's only loss of the season. Your evaluation might be different if you had seen them dominate Patrick Henry in the first round of the regionals, or their win over Edgerton for the regional championship. Yeh, you guessed it, I'm a McComb grad (old guy, class of 1955). That Pandora game was a bit of a fluke, they have played better since. Looking forward to a good game Saturday.

RaiderCat
Waterboy

Post by RaiderCat »

Yes I agree, Congrats too both teams and their accomplishment thus far, This is it boys, GO 100% and don't leave points on the field, This is Trimbles 2nd trip too the finals in 5 yrs, You got this Cats Play Hard, Fast and injury free, Your whole County is backing you, GO CATS

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TRIMBLE, TAKE IT TO THEM BABY.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
RVThrows
Waterboy

Post by RVThrows »

Good Luck Trimble Tomcats! Southern Ohio is cheering for your team!

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

Dirty Sanchez wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:54 pm
It really has very little to do with assistant coaches. I realize a few years ago the two referred to assistants tried to make it all about them. The truth is Phil has won a lot of games over a lot of years with numerous asst coaches. The players and assistants come and go but Phil is the one constant. A tall order this week. But if anyone can do it I'd bet on Fat Phil from Walnut Hill. :mrgreen:

Wowtimmy
Waterboy

Post by Wowtimmy »

Couldnt agree more with what u said. They were hoping to run phil out so they could have his job.....thank god phil made the finals in 13 or all there lies and backstabbing wouldve cost trimble 1 helluva coach.
Good luck Cats.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Good Luck Tomcats

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

well i think trimble can win this game but have to stop with the penalties and turn overs or going to have a long ride home.if trimble has a perfect game they will win 1 to 0

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

43 hrs 22 mins to kick off.Looks like its going to be wet which feeds right into our ground and pound game,go cats you have the heart and drive to bring the title to glouster.

:roll: cats :roll:

Return to “Football”