Final 4: Trimble vs. Cuyahoga Heights

Proud_Pirate63
S

Re: Final 4: Trimble vs. Cuyahoga Heights

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Nice win tonight Trimble!!! Hope you bring home that state title!!! We will be cheering for you!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CONGRATULATIONS TRIMBLE. I HOPE YOU WIN THE STATE. AWESOME SEASON.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:16 am So, Vegas odds have the over/under at fake profiles talking smack disguised as the opponent at 6 for this week.
I hope these trolls are more creative and smarter. Those idiots last week were terrible.

RaiderCat
Waterboy

Post by RaiderCat »

Trimble had 480 yards rushing on the night, not sure about the passing yards, But The ATrain rolled all night long, THE CATS ARE BACK, AND THE TRAIN HAS MOVED ON TOO CANTON.....CONGRATS TOO THE CATS 🏈
WE ARE TRIMBLE

Rocket Booster
Riding the Bench

Post by Rocket Booster »

Good Luck! Congratulations

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Congrats again. Glad I was wrong again.

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

StateChamps2018 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:03 am
RaiderCat wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:44 am Trimble had 480 yards rushing on the night, not sure about the passing yards, But The ATrain rolled all night long, THE CATS ARE BACK, AND THE TRAIN HAS MOVED ON TOO CANTON.....CONGRATS TOO THE CATS 🏈
WE ARE TRIMBLE
TRIMBLE TOMCATS
2018 Div VII State Runner Up

It has a nice ring to it I think
And here we go with the same trolls this week

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Post by Rutterkickballer »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:16 am
StateChamps2018 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:03 am
RaiderCat wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:44 am Trimble had 480 yards rushing on the night, not sure about the passing yards, But The ATrain rolled all night long, THE CATS ARE BACK, AND THE TRAIN HAS MOVED ON TOO CANTON.....CONGRATS TOO THE CATS 🏈
WE ARE TRIMBLE
TRIMBLE TOMCATS
2018 Div VII State Runner Up

It has a nice ring to it I think
And here we go with the same trolls this week
Quit cryin! Maybe your time would be better spent watching film and getting ready for game 1 next year.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Congrats to a huge WIN in the STATE semi finals! Stay focused and you can bring back the TROPHY to Glouster.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:15 pm
dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:56 pm I just think calpreps and maxpreps would have a huge spread if they have all that.i mean if they have these players like he said then they must be awful week in all other areas to have that close of spread
I 100% agree, but for some reason, that school never gets any publicity. There are too many big schools around them. Kirtland, Mentor, St. Eds, St. Ignatius, Glennville, Avon, Avon Lake... The Division VII school gets very little notoriety unless they make it into the State Championship. They are not even covering them locally. 3rd year in a row. The only reason they got Pub last week was that the Browns had a bye. Max Preps knows nothing about that school. I have looked everywhere for more stats and they don't have half the games update. They don't even have their current roster, they have a mix of 2 years ago and this year. I am just saying... The little screen passes will be huge if your corners press and stop them behind the line of scrimmage. That is why Wickliffe lost to them, they thought the corners could play relaxed 8 to 10 yards off the line and the guys were able to make quick shifty cuts and they were gone for 10 to 15 yards a pop.
You guys are hilarious. The schools are responsible for updating information in MaxPreps, if you believe these sites are not covering your teams appropriately then you’d probably better talk to your school people who are not promoting their own kids.

RaiderCat
Waterboy

Post by RaiderCat »

Trimble Matches up with McComb better than any team McComb has played so far, This game will come down too the power run game in the trenchs, Which Defense folds first, McCombs a good football team, So is Trimble, Can McComb stop Trimble's 3 back wishbone offense ? Can Trimble stop McCombs power run game ? We will find out Sat. Morning, This will be a close game, But I'll Take Trimble in this one 21-14, Cats will bring home their 1st State Title

BHS78
Riding the Bench

Post by BHS78 »

Where is the game and what time is kickoff?

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

BHS78 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:13 pm Where is the game and what time is kickoff?
10:00 AM on Saturday at Tom Benson Stadium in Canton.

RaiderCat
Waterboy

Post by RaiderCat »

Watched the game of Pandora vs McComb, They like too toss around the rock, I also know they like too use their 300 lb linemen as a fullback, McComb is a mirror image of Cuyahoga Heights, I don't see McComb matching Trimble Speed for Speed, I'll Take Trimble in this one by 14

Big cat
Freshman Team

Post by Big cat »

Myboyis4 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:05 am Hi Cats Faithful! My Son was number 4 on the other team and I echo his comments after the game. He says your boys are very good! He added they are cool and have amazing sportsmanship. I had a chance to congratulate Hooper and Kittle on the field after the game and they are in very nice young men.

Congrats!!! Good Luck next week!
👍

Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

Myboyis4 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:05 am Hi Cats Faithful! My Son was number 4 on the other team and I echo his comments after the game. He says your boys are very good! He added they are cool and have amazing sportsmanship. I had a chance to congratulate Hooper and Kittle on the field after the game and they are in very nice young men.

Classy post!

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

Big cat wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:23 pm

👍
Thanks ! I think you have a great group of boys and the sportsmanship of these guys were classy. Good Luck next year!!! Go Cats!!

Return to “Football”