Final 4: Trimble vs. Cuyahoga Heights

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Re: Final 4: Trimble vs. Cuyahoga Heights

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Trimble of course has there own reasons to want this big win but just think if you were a sophomore or junior the last two years and lost in the State title game and you have yet another chance as a Senior to get back there again for a 3rd straight time !!!!! ( THAT would be a huge motivating factor on It's own if I was one of those kids for Heights.)

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:15 pm
dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:56 pm I just think calpreps and maxpreps would have a huge spread if they have all that.i mean if they have these players like he said then they must be awful week in all other areas to have that close of spread
I 100% agree, but for some reason, that school never gets any publicity. There are too many big schools around them. Kirtland, Mentor, St. Eds, St. Ignatius, Glennville, Avon, Avon Lake... The Division VII school gets very little notoriety unless they make it into the State Championship. They are not even covering them locally. 3rd year in a row. The only reason they got Pub last week was that the Browns had a bye. Max Preps knows nothing about that school. I have looked everywhere for more stats and they don't have half the games update. They don't even have their current roster, they have a mix of 2 years ago and this year. I am just saying... The little screen passes will be huge if your corners press and stop them behind the line of scrimmage. That is why Wickliffe lost to them, they thought the corners could play relaxed 8 to 10 yards off the line and the guys were able to make quick shifty cuts and they were gone for 10 to 15 yards a pop.
Wheelersburg doesn't have any stats on maxpreps either. Someone from the team has to report the stats to maxpreps that's why some teams have no stats no one reports them

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

These boys will come ready to play. We shut down the whole town of Glouster to attend the game so we may have to use the visiting teams bleachers because we come in packs and we have a huge fan base...oh and we bring the whole surrounding counties as well.... see ya there....:)

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:30 am Trimble of course has there own reasons to want this big win but just think if you were a sophomore or junior the last two years and lost in the State title game and you have yet another chance as a Senior to get back there again for a 3rd straight time !!!!! ( THAT would be a huge motivating factor on It's own if I was one of those kids for Heights.)
Ya but they were jv players and wasn't responsible for getting them their in the first place .They may want it because their team mates got them their but they never lost it so I guess theirs 2 ways to look at so don't tell me they want it more.

:roll: cats :roll:
HitStickKing2013
Waterboy

Post by HitStickKing2013 »

Scout25 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:15 pm
dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:56 pm I just think calpreps and maxpreps would have a huge spread if they have all that.i mean if they have these players like he said then they must be awful week in all other areas to have that close of spread
I 100% agree, but for some reason, that school never gets any publicity. There are too many big schools around them. Kirtland, Mentor, St. Eds, St. Ignatius, Glennville, Avon, Avon Lake... The Division VII school gets very little notoriety unless they make it into the State Championship. They are not even covering them locally. 3rd year in a row. The only reason they got Pub last week was that the Browns had a bye. Max Preps knows nothing about that school. I have looked everywhere for more stats and they don't have half the games update. They don't even have their current roster, they have a mix of 2 years ago and this year. I am just saying... The little screen passes will be huge if your corners press and stop them behind the line of scrimmage. That is why Wickliffe lost to them, they thought the corners could play relaxed 8 to 10 yards off the line and the guys were able to make quick shifty cuts and they were gone for 10 to 15 yards a pop.
I’ll take the Wright Train over them boys all day! #10 rolls and the Cats roll! Canton here we come!

fireball
Freshman Team

Post by fireball »

cats take this one and move on stay healthy for next week good luck and play hard

RaiderCat
Waterboy

Post by RaiderCat »

I know this means nothing, But Trimble Rolled over Waterford, Waterford loss too Fort Frye by 1, Fort Frye loss too Kirtland 35-18, And Kirtland Rolled all over CH, So with that being said, I'll Take the Cats in this one by 14

The Big Chief
Waterboy

Post by The Big Chief »

It’s game day Redskins!
The first play will be
“Deuce Lion 486 Z Shallow”
Probably an easy completion and a touchdown due to our superior speed

SCALP 'EM REDSKINS!
PurplePower
Freshman Team

Post by PurplePower »

Paladin wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:39 pm Preferred walk on is a recruited athlete, usually waiting for the first schollie open, which normally happens at end of first semester. That happens when a school runs out of schollies but wants a player and have reached the 85 limit. There are partial FB schollies, normally D-II which are usually half and most FCS D-I schools offer some as they are limited by the NCAA to 63 schollies spread over their 90 man squad. Had both sons and grandson recruited as well as a former coach, so familiar with the recruiting process and schollies.

I think Heights will win and it may well be a defensive struggle. Rankings will have nothing to do with the game. Talent will.
You might want to stick to the political forum. Suits your intellect better.

BEWARE OF THE STOMP AND STARE!
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

The Big Chief wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:13 am It’s game day Redskins!
The first play will be
“Deuce Lion 486 Z Shallow”
Probably an easy completion and a touchdown due to our superior speed
Why is anyone taking these people serious. This is just Trimble fans trying a little redneck motivation by hurling insults at their own kids to fire them up. Go back to the last time Trimble made it this far, fans did the same thing. Should be a good game.

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

RaiderCat wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:00 am I know this means nothing, But Trimble Rolled over Waterford, Waterford loss too Fort Frye by 1, Fort Frye loss too Kirtland 35-18, And Kirtland Rolled all over CH, So with that being said, I'll Take the Cats in this one by 14
Do injuries count?

Like I said, If The Tomcats can stop the 4 WR sets they will win. Has Trimble ever faced a NE Patriots pro style offense when CH passes? If they are up to the challenge, they will win. However, all CH has to do is stop the run. They have a 3 year starter on defense with speed that had 17 solo tackles last week. I just think the Cats are too 1 dimensional and if forced to pass if they fall behind by 2 scores. It may get ugly.

That’s an opinion! Not anything more than that. It could go 100% the other way. That is just a feeling.

Good Luck to both teams!
Love this time of year.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Scout25 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:44 am
RaiderCat wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:00 am I know this means nothing, But Trimble Rolled over Waterford, Waterford loss too Fort Frye by 1, Fort Frye loss too Kirtland 35-18, And Kirtland Rolled all over CH, So with that being said, I'll Take the Cats in this one by 14
Do injuries count?

Like I said, If The Tomcats can stop the 4 WR sets they will win. Has Trimble ever faced a NE Patriots pro style offense when CH passes? If they are up to the challenge, they will win. However, all CH has to do is stop the run. They have a 3 year starter on defense with speed that had 17 solo tackles last week. I just think the Cats are too 1 dimensional and if forced to pass if they fall behind by 2 scores. It may get ugly.

That’s an opinion! Not anything more than that. It could go 100% the other way. That is just a feeling.

Good Luck to both teams!
Love this time of year.
People like to use the term troll, but that's too nice a term for you

Its all in the hips
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

Happy McGavin wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:57 am
Do injuries count?

Good Luck to both teams!
Love this time of year.
In other news, my son committed to play football at Ohio State today. I mean, sure, Urban had never heard of him, but I hand timed him at 4.2 40 in the backyard. He'll probably end up with a walk on scholarship.

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

Superman wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Do injuries count?

Good Luck to both teams!
Love this time of year.
In other news, my son committed to play football at Ohio State today. I mean, sure, Urban had never heard of him, but I hand timed him at 4.2 40 in the backyard. He'll probably end up with a walk on scholarship.
Congrats to your son... didn’t know Trimble players got scouted even by dads out in the corn feild? If he truly has that speed, it will be a long night for the Skins.

Good Luck tonignt Superman!

Scout25
Waterboy

Post by Scout25 »

Do injuries count?

Good Luck to both teams!
Love this time of year.
Is that all you folk like to do in Athens, Ohio is be confrontational??? I mean, seriously their are a few people on this board that are unbelievable. If all of Athens is like that no wonder the kids need to get drunk at OU? Got to be drunk just to cope with the natives.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

OHSAA just announced:

Division 7 State Championship game to be held Saturday 12/1 at 10:00 am

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:00 pm OHSAA just announced:

Division 7 State Championship game to be held Saturday 12/1 at 10:00 am
Awesome. Won't have to miss B1G CHAMPIONSHIP

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Best of luck to the Trimble Tomcats from Belpre, Ohio. We're rooting for you!

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Get it done Trimble

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

if Trimble can stay in it till late in the game I think trimble will win it