Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Re: Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

Post by JHS Pride »

greygoose wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:06 pm
Burgball#1 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:37 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:12 pm Let’s just say hypothetically there is not enough seats on the visitors side for the Burg and possible surrounding areas fans. Will they let them sit on the home side? Probably not!! Is there places to stand on the visitors side?
I don't think they will say anything about us setting in unoccupied seats.
Yeah they don't exactly make you show them a team card of who you're rooting for. OHSAA picks a stadium on size they know there isn't high school fields where the home and visitors seating is equal.

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

Hey I don’t care who or what sits behind,or beside me, any burg fan your work sit next to me, we both here for one reason and that’s to support our school and if some idiots have a problem with that then they are not a true fan.

Burgfan/grad85
Freshman Team

Post by Burgfan/grad85 »

Wheelersburg and Johnstown Monroe are both top notch when it comes to sportsmanship and the fans are a class act also. I remember last year when Burg won the Johnstown fans were disappointed ofcourse but they were good people atleast the ones that I talked too they had nothing but praise for the Burg and wished us luck at state . And I do know that the Burg fans will act the same way win or lose it's just a game being played by kids so let's all just get along ! And GO BURG

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

I heard they were bringing in additional bleachers for the visiting side and going to try to allow for the Johnstown crowd fill in as much as possible before they let burg fans on home side. If burg side is full then I agree if the late arrivals should be able to filter in to open seats.

Burg94
Riding the Bench

Post by Burg94 »

I agree! Johnstown fans seem to be full of common sense. Hard to face Burg or Steubenville every year and expect to have great success. Respect their program. If we lose, go win it all Johnstown...will be pulling for you. But still have to back the Pirates. Go Burg!! P.S. JHS has some class. Hope the holiday treated everyone well. My family is pumped.

Burg 4 the win
Waterboy

Post by Burg 4 the win »

Yeah JHS has shown nothing but class. I'm pumped for the game tomorrow gonna be great. Go Burg

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

JHS Pride wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:18 pm Hey I don’t care who or what sits behind,or beside me, any burg fan your work sit next to me, we both here for one reason and that’s to support our school and if some idiots have a problem with that then they are not a true fan.
Exactly it's high school ball time for all to enjoy

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

55buckeyes98 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:49 pm I heard they were bringing in additional bleachers for the visiting side and going to try to allow for the Johnstown crowd fill in as much as possible before they let burg fans on home side. If burg side is full then I agree if the late arrivals should be able to filter in to open seats.
I'll be honest not sure where they'd fit additional bleachers at, with the fence all the way around and being close there not much room left on that visitor side for extra.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Game Day. Go Burg.

PirateBB
Freshman Team

Post by PirateBB »

GAMEDAY!!! So excited for this game! Playing at the beautiful facilities of Jackson High School! Playing a team that Burg saw in the playoffs last year and competed with at a passing camp in preseason this year! Both Johnstown and Wheelersburg Coaches are familiar with each other having both played at Ohio Wesleyan!

Burg coming off another outstanding week of practices defined by Coach on the morning radio show this morning as "relentless" and "explosive."

Looking forward to watching the Johnstown Band which is one of the BEST in OHIO!

Looking for an instant classic tonight! 2 Excellent teams playing each other to try to get on the biggest stage!

GO BURG!!!

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

It’s time to ruuuuuummmmmble!!!!!!!
Sorry I watched greed 2 last night so I’m still pumped and extra pumped for 2 exciting games today!!! First OSU and then Johnstown vs the Burg!! Hope for a great game and injury free game, regardless of the outcome I will be going to the state game next week. It’s here and we all waited all week for this day!! Go johnnies

Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

JHS Pride wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:17 am It’s time to ruuuuuummmmmble!!!!!!!
Sorry I watched greed 2 last night so I’m still pumped and extra pumped for 2 exciting games today!!! First OSU and then Johnstown vs the Burg!! Hope for a great game and injury free game, regardless of the outcome I will be going to the state game next week. It’s here and we all waited all week for this day!! Go johnnies
I'm going to go watch Creed 2 asap. There are thousands of us today that are gearing up to watch The O-H-I-O defeat Mich-again, and then get in our cars to drive to Jackson.

Safe travels to you Johnnies fans and go B-U-R-G!

OHHS old timer
SEOPS HOF

Post by OHHS old timer »

Safe travels to all...let's have a great game with no serious injuries and everyone gets back home safe and sound. Refs too...they are only human beings like the rest of us.

That being said...this old timer says....GO Burg!!

I'm not old, I'm mold....still growing!!
2019 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em champ
Older bird
Freshman Team

Post by Older bird »

If possible can someone send a picture of how full stadium actually is at kickoff. Thanks n advance

BBALL99
Freshman Team

Post by BBALL99 »

Hopefully there should be enough seats for everyone tonight that wants one. If not, then the game should have been somewhere else.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

OHSAA just announced:

D5 State Championship game will be Saturday at 3:00.

D7 10:00 am

D4 8:00 pm. Last game of the weekend

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Good luck Burg!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Good luck to the Pirates of Wheelersburg, the SOC and Southeastern Ohio is behind you!

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BBALL99 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:55 pm Hopefully there should be enough seats for everyone tonight that wants one. If not, then the game should have been somewhere else.
LOL, it holds 7,200 there will be plenty

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Good luck BURG!

Get up NOW!

JUST WATCHED A RUMBLE BY A MOTIVATED B.O.B.’s, (BUNCH OF BUCKEYE’s) handle the higher rated and over confident Michiganders!

SO GET UP NOW BURG PLAYERS, FANS, BAND, COACHES and CHEER SQUAD!

Go BURG-MAN

HUMBLE AND RUMBLE:

JonMon!

Return to “Football”