Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

Sport Fan
JV Team

Re: Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

Post by Sport Fan »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:43 pm Lets talk some educated football here for a little bit....enough of the past, what ifs, fantasy scenarios...lets talk about something BOTH teams have to deal with NOW......will either team practice, watch film, meet together, or be totally off tomorrow on Thanksgiving Day. I am interested in seeing how both head coaches' will approach this "distraction" in the middle of the state semi-final week.....will one coach have his team entirely off while the other has his troops at least meet for some sort of organized team even on turkey day???? Interesting and lets get some thoughts going on how this will be handled......

The Burg team will have a normal practice , just like last year ....

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Sport Fan wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:48 pm
countywide35 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:43 pm Lets talk some educated football here for a little bit....enough of the past, what ifs, fantasy scenarios...lets talk about something BOTH teams have to deal with NOW......will either team practice, watch film, meet together, or be totally off tomorrow on Thanksgiving Day. I am interested in seeing how both head coaches' will approach this "distraction" in the middle of the state semi-final week.....will one coach have his team entirely off while the other has his troops at least meet for some sort of organized team even on turkey day???? Interesting and lets get some thoughts going on how this will be handled......

Nice....I could recall if they did that last year or not.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I agree......I would treat it just as a normal working business day and carry on as usual......does the boosters mothers club or anything like that prepare a meal for the team afterwards or do they split and all go with the families??

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Johnstown practicing Thursday
#upsetthesouth

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Sport Fan wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:35 pm
14svt wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:14 pm
Sport Fan wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:59 pm

They both will be on the filed yet again, now what......
Not on our sideline he will get put in his place
He got caught last week
Funny is the coach doesn’t know who he is But he makes Hype videos of your team
Such a crock
Correction he will be right beside you and your coach and there is nothing you or they can do about it
No he won’t

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

This will once again be the proud of you speech!https://youtu.be/sF04vfEMzPc
GO BURG!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

14U
S

Post by 14U »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:52 pm

I agree......I would treat it just as a normal working business day and carry on as usual......does the boosters mothers club or anything like that prepare a meal for the team afterwards or do they split and all go with the families??
They had team dinner last night!

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:26 pm https://youtu.be/HkNFZRggGko
Haha GO BURG!!
Do it again and it will happen again
We are not putting up with Burgs crap
Guaranteed
Ohsaa will be in full effect at this game with a microscope

Footballfan96
Waterboy

Post by Footballfan96 »

You will put up with it you guys are a very soft mediocre team teams up north don’t know what hard work is all about in life and the field

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

14svt wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:01 pm
Haha GO BURG!!
Guaranteed
Ohsaa will be in full effect at this game with a microscope
Hahaha calm down princess! Your little johnnies should have been on their side of the 50! Burg has twice as many players and we stay on the 45. It’s call class..

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Also 14svt. Burg is your daddy. You will put up with what ever they say and do.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Haha GO BURG!!
Guaranteed
Who's we?? You're not even with the Johnnies you were trying to tell me about not being 1-dimensional because they threw 30 times on the year and hit 86 yards passing as a season high against Meadowbrook. You've enjoyed this week though I'll admit that, I mean not many guys can just keep posting with zero facts and be believed as a fan. I mean someone asks about the Johnnies defense, "they're fast", wow what insight. Or trying to say johnnies aren't 1-dimensional, "just ask meadowbrook," that's deep. Johnnies are better than last years team, lol, no kidding they made it to the state semi final game, your insight into this game has just been overwhelming. Stated nothing but generic information, I think the only true fan is JHS I believe is the name. Now if I was the coach of a team that allowed another team to do that to them I'd be embarrassed. Because I'd expect my kids to step up and shut that down and not blink an eye about it.

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

greygoose wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:30 pm
Haha GO BURG!!
Guaranteed
Who's we?? You're not even with the Johnnies you were trying to tell me about not being 1-dimensional because they threw 30 times on the year and hit 86 yards passing as a season high against Meadowbrook. You've enjoyed this week though I'll admit that, I mean not many guys can just keep posting with zero facts and be believed as a fan. I mean someone asks about the Johnnies defense, "they're fast", wow what insight. Or trying to say johnnies aren't 1-dimensional, "just ask meadowbrook," that's deep. Johnnies are better than last years team, lol, no kidding they made it to the state semi final game, your insight into this game has just been overwhelming. Stated nothing but generic information, I think the only true fan is JHS I believe is the name. Now if I was the coach of a team that allowed another team to do that to them I'd be embarrassed. Because I'd expect my kids to step up and shut that down and not blink an eye about it.
Your pathetic

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

14svt wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Guaranteed
Your Pathetic
We will see
WOW, more great information. It's not like you know anything about the Johnnies you're literally on here just trying to stir up Burg fans is all, which is by all accounts just sad. I mean seriously you've only taken jabs at a fan base and proving my point every time you post on the topic of the game because you're not really posting about the game. I'm hoping for a great game myself.
Last edited by greygoose on Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spider2Ybanana
JV Team

Post by spider2Ybanana »

14svt wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Guaranteed
Your pathetic
*You're

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Burg had their weekly “feed the team” Tuesday night.

9.5 INCHES
All Conference

Post by 9.5 INCHES »

From what I see the Johnstown players shouldn't have been lined up across the 50 warming up......Suppose to be a neutral zone in between the 45's for warm ups pre-game.....JMO.....

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

9.5 INCHES wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:10 pm From what I see the Johnstown players shouldn't have been lined up across the 50 warming up......Suppose to be a neutral zone in between the 45's for warm ups pre-game.....JMO.....
You would be correct, Johnnies were trying to flex their muscles pre-game and it looked like Burg players were used to going across the 50 like SOOOO many other teams do as well. They didn't really know what to do, I don't think it was deliberate otherwise they would've ran all the way across in front of them. Now if Burg let's the Johnnies line up then does a lap around the boundary over the entire field, sort of a circle the wagons gimmick we'll know who's planned ahead for that stuff ;)

Return to “Football”