Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

Railroadn
JV Team

Re: Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

Post by Railroadn »

packers80 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:50 pm In the grand scheme of things does it really matter who sits where? Burg will have the most fans so predominately you'll hear milk jugs.

Milk Jugs... 😂 it's all about the milk Jugs. Lol...

Railroadn
JV Team

Post by Railroadn »

wobycat wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:57 pm
14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:54 pm Just a thought
If Wheelersburg is found guilty of cheating last night and stripped
What would you fans do ?
Just saying
You can crap in one hand and wish in another. See which one gets filled up.

Crap in one milk jug and wish in the other would be more fitting. Lol...

bleed_blue
Varsity

Post by bleed_blue »

Burg93 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:26 am
Jason Vorhees wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:59 pm Wheelersburg is actually 3-1 all time at Jackson Holzer Field, with the one loss being to Amanda-Clearcreek in 2004, 27-25.
4-1 all time there. Wins vs Jackson, 2017,2015, 2013 & N-Y 2016. Loss A-C 2004
They’ve actually lost 2 games there. They got beat by Liberty Union in 2008 I believe. Jackson hasn’t been too kind to the Pirates in the playoffs as they are 1-2 there. Hopefully the Pirates push their playoff record at Jackson to 2-2.

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

packers80 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:02 pm 14std give me a score prediction.
14std..... that’s hilarious,,, I don’t care who you are that’s funny right there

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

tha burgs rollin

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:39 pm
greygoose wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:14 pm
14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:59 pm

Ask Meadowbrook
We’re we one dimensional last night ?
Ran it 50 times against Bellaire, then you look at maxpreps and through 11 games played so not quite up to date but says 24 passes on the year. So yeah 1 dimensional don't full yourself on who you are or deny it. Hang your hat on it and fight on, notice you don't mention anything about closing the gap on a 34-7 loss and if that has happened.
Um that was last year
Your scores don’t match up like last years So Wheelersburg isn’t the same
This years scores have been a lot closer
Hang your hat on a great season
Best team you played you got your butts handed to
Bring all your fans and we will see the outcome
Your fans is what makes your team a joke
What are you talking about??? You realize you lost 34-7 to burg last year, right?? So has the Johnnies improved enough and Burg lost enough to say that that gap has closed up?? Maxpreps stats are from this year, and you've thrown 24 times, you seem to not know your team at all but more or less just talk for the sake of talking. I'm not a wheelerburg supporter either so you should get that out of your head, I'm looking at it from the outside in and from an unbiased opinion, unlike yourself. I mean I'm brining factual information and you can't combat that information and are resorting to attacking a fan base and a schedule. BUT, since you bring up schedule let's talk let's put the facts out there. Johnnies played 3 teams with a winning record and lost 1 of those games, played 4 other games where the teams finished with 2 and 3 wins. Burg played 7 teams with a winning record losing to 1 of those teams and played 2 other teams that had 4 wins. Burg played 5 playoff teams, Johnnies 2, so please don't stand on your soap box and act like the Johnnies have played some awesome schedule. You guys seem to be improved from last year, especially defensively and I don't think anyone is disputing that fact. However, judging by your post you simply aren't adding anything factual to any arguments just take jabs at fans. Also I hope you realize that not everyone who post on a game on here who says they think this team will win or this one will win is a fan of that team, lol. Good Luck to you guys, if you have anything to offer that would benefit the conversation that'd be great if no then good luck.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Licking Valley win is looking better and better

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Crab's Brother wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:32 pm
BurgGrad6 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:35 pm
14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:17 pm Wheelersburg Schedule is not that great
Only good oppenent and They got there butts handed to them by 30 points to a mediocre Hartley team that got beat in the playoffs
You said your better now What about all these penalties you have gotten each game
Sounds like no discipline in the coaching
better team then last year Really can’t tell
But if I had a 6-6 receiver that I threw it up to every he would better catch
Jtown has got something for him this year
Hahahahaha that Hartley team would absolutely destroy any team Johnstown ever had!! We actually have a couple 6’6” receivers.. and tanner is an athlete we use him in space and let him make defenders look stupid. Go watch last years game against us. You will see!
Who are Burg’s other 6’6” receivers? Have they been out the last 5 weeks?

Did BurgGrad 6 ever answer this?

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

Crab's Brother wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:49 am
Hahahahaha that Hartley team would absolutely destroy any team Johnstown ever had!! We actually have a couple 6’6” receivers.. and tanner is an athlete we use him in space and let him make defenders look stupid. Go watch last years game against us. You will see!

I don’t believe so. I will help back him up on it. #11 is a 6’6” receiver. Plays the right x. Is behind butter on the depth chart. 4.5 - 4.6 kid about 205lbs

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Looks like according to Maxpreps they have a 6'5" player named Corie Maxie #11 that's the only WR at that height, next on the list would be Stidham at 6'2"

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:37 pm There is no way Wheeersburg has that many fans
Also heard Wheelersburg plays dirty How many personal fouls did you guys have last night
I knew Middletown wasn’t that good they haven’t played no one this year
Our defense is stout this year We are coming for you Mrs Salyers
They may have. If everyone's family shows up. Gotta remember they aren't all from the Burg,the kids just go there. Kids from a couple counties and States. So they possibly could fill the stadium. Trust me there will be a lot of hot air and disrespect on here before Saturdays game.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:04 am

I don’t believe so. I will help back him up on it. #11 is a 6’6” receiver. Plays the right x. Is behind butter on the depth chart. 4.5 - 4.6 kid about 205lbs
Wheelersburg is good. Very good.

But there is no way they have a kid 6'6" 205 running 4.5-4.6 sitting on the bench.

Benjamin Victor starts at Ohio State. He was the #97 player in the country and #12 wide receiver coming out of high school. He was 6'4" 180 and ran a 4.6 timed 40.

Yet Wheelersburg has a kid 2 inches taller and as fast or faster sitting the pine? Come On Man!!!

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Railroadn wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:26 am
packers80 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:50 pm In the grand scheme of things does it really matter who sits where? Burg will have the most fans so predominately you'll hear milk jugs.

Milk Jugs... 😂 it's all about the milk Jugs. Lol...
It ain’t all about the milk jugs it’s about the “W’s” and they just keep coming. Next....

fbfever9
Freshman Team

Post by fbfever9 »

:twisted:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:40 pm
JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:55 am I’m just gonna go ahead and say it before everyone else says it, so I’m gonna get it out of the way.... Johnstown one dimensional, you can’t go to a state final as run only team. Johnstown can’t defend the pass, Johnstown don’t have any Quility players, Johnstown mascot is called a Johnnie, wait what... what’s a johnnie?? A toilet, they got a ports Jon as a mascot?? Done we got all that out of the way.

I’m not sure if we will win this game or not but I can guarantee you two things, the game last year won’t be know where close to what the game will be Saturday, and don’t underestimate our D. This team way different than last years
What is a quility player?

And I agree, it won't be nowhere (not know where) close to last years. It will be worse. :lol:

Stay in school!

Grammar police in full force. HOWEVER, if you're going to go that route, make sure you are not making a grammatical error yourself. Proper English would be "anywhere" not "nowhere" or "know where"; maybe you're not in the best position to remind people to stay in school?

fbfever9
Freshman Team

Post by fbfever9 »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:58 pm
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:57 pm
Mad-Dogg wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:58 pm

Who is jonestown? Never heard of them
You know Jonestown in Ghana where all those cult people committed mass suicide by drinking arsenic laced kool aid. This guy must be drinking something strong to think Johnstown-Monroe will win.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FYI - the Jonestown cult was in Guyana, which is in South America. Ghana is a country in Africa.

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

Crab's Brother wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:14 am

But there is no way they have a kid 6'6" 205 running 4.5-4.6 sitting on the bench.

Benjamin Victor starts at Ohio State. He was the #97 player in the country and #12 wide receiver coming out of high school. He was 6'4" 180 and ran a 4.6 timed 40.

Yet Wheelersburg has a kid 2 inches taller and as fast or faster sitting the pine? Come On Man!!!
Not disputing that fact about Ben victor. There are a ton of kids in the country that run 4.5-4.6, and some are more gifted and athletic than others. Just cause he’s not starting at burg doesn’t mean he’s not a 4.5-4.6. A lot of things determine who plays at burg. Trust, blocking, speed, agility, hands, route running, play book knowledge (our playbook is complex), strength etc.

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

I’m from Johnstown and very proud of our team this year. Been around the program for 10+ yrs, played all four years football for the johnnies. Very proud of how we established our program from what it was to where it is now. We had some pretty good teams along those years, but this years team is different. They may not be as big, fast or as talented as the Burg team, but they have the same mentality, heart and passion for the game as them. This team mentality takes them to a different level than the teams in the past, I know, see it everyday. They will give 100% effort from start to finish Saturday night, they will give the Burg all they got. We may not win and may just get outmatched and blown away by the score, but I promise you this, these boys will not give up no matter what. They have a lot to prove because nobody given them a chance, this gives us an opportunity to see how we match up to the big boys and we been chasing programs like the Burg to be that type of program for many years, yes we’re not there yet, close. This is a big game for both sides and may the best team win. I honestly think it’s gonna be a very fun game to be a part of and a lot closer than people think

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

JHS Pride wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:42 am I’m from Johnstown and very proud of our team this year. Been around the program for 10+ yrs, played all four years football for the johnnies. Very proud of how we established our program from what it was to where it is now. We had some pretty good teams along those years, but this years team is different. They may not be as big, fast or as talented as the Burg team, but they have the same mentality, heart and passion for the game as them. This team mentality takes them to a different level than the teams in the past, I know, see it everyday. They will give 100% effort from start to finish Saturday night, they will give the Burg all they got. We may not win and may just get outmatched and blown away by the score, but I promise you this, these boys will not give up no matter what. They have a lot to prove because nobody given them a chance, this gives us an opportunity to see how we match up to the big boys and we been chasing programs like the Burg to be that type of program for many years, yes we’re not there yet, close. This is a big game for both sides and may the best team win. I honestly think it’s gonna be a very fun game to be a part of and a lot closer than people think
You don’t get to this point without being good. Burg will have to play a great game if they want to win this one b

BurgBuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by BurgBuckeye »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:29 pm
LucasDavenport wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:28 am I hate to tell 14svt that there’s no way Wheelersburg is 52 minutes from Jackson.

40 minutes tops.

And if you know the short cut through Webster you can be there in 30 to 35 minutes. :lol:
I don't care what way I go or how long it takes as long as a stop at Rowdys is on the itinerary.

GO BURG!!

GO BUCKEYES!
Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:40 am
Crab's Brother wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:14 am

Not disputing that fact about Ben victor. There are a ton of kids in the country that run 4.5-4.6, and some are more gifted and athletic than others. Just cause he’s not starting at burg doesn’t mean he’s not a 4.5-4.6. A lot of things determine who plays at burg. Trust, blocking, speed, agility, hands, route running, play book knowledge (our playbook is complex), strength etc.

No. No there are not.

People love to throw around 40 times.

Garrett Wilson is the #2 WR in the country and is committed to Ohio State. He runs a 4.63 forty. Legitimate.

If Burg has a 6'6" kid that fast....His 3rd period class would be learning the playbook.

Return to “Football”