Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Re: Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

Post by JHS Pride »

14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:20 pm What burg wants Burg gets Anything to win
Seems that way, the way they act you would of thought they won 10 state titles!!

ManitouDan2
SE

Post by ManitouDan2 »

The beer at Sixth sense is awful.. don't anyone go there before the game .

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Ironman92 isn’t there something about the seating really being like closer to 7200. And just put at 6000 per fire code the more I think about it the visitor section is too big to only be 6000. I found an old article for 2014 that states the same thing. Anyways boys she’s the biggest house in these parts and we are gonna fill her up!

Burgball#1
Freshman Team

Post by Burgball#1 »

Maybe you should join us, we do quite well in most sports, including little league you know the Little league World Series champs in softball. First team from Ohio to do so in baseball or softball. ;)

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:40 pm If you guys play like this Good luck for a long night
Our line is Bigger ,qb faster on foot and rbs our fast Wheelersburg d looks a Little slow plus no big line backers like last year and qb plays both sides
http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/videos.a ... 476a25dc9b
Wrong again. But I guess we are in for a long week of incorrect statements by you. Oh by the way...that’s a different Salyers on our defense.

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

Come on guys banter is banter, talk is talk. The boys have to decide this one out on the field. I think Madison got caught up in the #revenge theme and focused on that way too much. I think Johnstown is a much more complete team this year but we did lose a great senior class, plus the Burg Head Coach has proven it will take amazing execution and discipline to beat them. Johnstown I think has the ability to win and I thought they did last year, but Burg proved it out on the field. I hope Johnstown wins this year, but it's not something I can control or do. If anyone on here thinks Johnstown is going to just go out and "take it to" anyone 6 days before the game we are delusional. The only thing Johnstown fans can promise is that Johnstown will show up prepared, play 4 quarters to the best of their ability and give it their best shot against the Burg. The Burg is defending champs and we are a contender. Here's to rooting for an upset and that both teams will play with sportsmanship... and that fans on both sides can be more sportsmanlike than what I've seen on this site... I don't know what Jtown fans expect coming on this site, a SE Ohio site, and expect to gain anything from thumping our chest on here. It's nice to see the Burg fans supporting their team and that they whole town comes to the games. I can't wait to make the drive to Jackson and have a great week preparing the community for the game and rooting the team on Saturday night. Win or lose only one team will survive Friday night. There will be no "eating crow" from either side as what else do we expect fans from both sides to say? As shucks I hope our team can just compete on Saturday night. Of course we both are going to show our support and love for our team. If any thing else let's set a good example for the players on this site as it is a public forum... If we talk trash in a disrespectful tone then young people will think they should do the same. My challenge is which team can represent the team, school and community with the most class and give respect to the other. These are young men and both should be respected for their accomplishments, not put down, but not put on some Godly pedestal either. This is football and we should root for a classic game and performance by both teams! Go Johnnies!
Last edited by 55buckeyes98 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

Burgball#1 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:32 pm
Maybe you should join us, we do quite well in most sports, including little league you know the Little league World Series champs in softball. First team from Ohio to do so in baseball or softball. ;)
New Albany baseball, Dublin in softball

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:35 pm
14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:40 pm If you guys play like this Good luck for a long night
Our line is Bigger ,qb faster on foot and rbs our fast Wheelersburg d looks a Little slow plus no big line backers like last year and qb plays both sides
Wrong again. But I guess we are in for a long week of incorrect statements by you. Oh by the way...that’s a different Salyers on our defense.
We will see

Burgball#1
Freshman Team

Post by Burgball#1 »

Nice post!!! Go Burg!!!

Burgball#1
Freshman Team

Post by Burgball#1 »

JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:38 pm
Sorry I should have said the first team to win it for OHIO

The Nature Boy
JV Team

Post by The Nature Boy »

Well, so they moved us to Region 20 and Burg beat everybody because they got tired of Burg winning Region 19. Be careful what you wish for Johnstown. No doubt you are good or you wouldn't be in the State Semi Finals. Would you have won the region if Burg was still there? Who knows but it will be judgement day for 2 teams come Saturday night. I will put my money on the PIRATES. Middletown was sure they were going to win but didn't again. Give the Burg no respect and see what that gets you. Have a nice day!

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:39 pm
Proud_Pirate63 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:35 pm
We will see
Yes we will. I do like your passion for your team though. Should be a good hard fought game. You’ll like Alumni Stadium in Jackson. Great place to watch a game and the veal at the concession stand is awesome.

burgfella69
JV Team

Post by burgfella69 »

1. Burg lost one linebacker 2. There’s not a chance JM will ever have the speed Hartley has 3. QB doesn’t play both sides

55buckeyes98
All Conference

Post by 55buckeyes98 »

You obviously did not watch enough videos. #60 is a stud and they have quickness all over the field. #29 is quick as a cat. My only advice for you to stop worrying about the Burg and hope that Johnstown comes ready to play and plays their best game of the year.

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

allamericanironman wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:54 pm
Kicker. wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:47 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:43 pm 00A36CDB-1C5E-4577-9352-F234C12C6A3E.jpeg
looks to be a few years back before they replaced the turf. Has the seating been expanded since that? Haven't been at Jackson since 2016 didn't know if that's changed or not
Still the same don’t know if the are putting extra bleachers out yet but we have them at the ready. The north end expansion will be same size as band bleachers but will wrap all the way around as close to field as they can be.

thanks this folk here is planning on making the journey and didn't know if the stadium had changed. And isn't there some big problem with that flag pole :lol:

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

Burgball#1 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:41 pm
JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Sorry I should have said the first team to win it for OHIO
That’s correct, I misunderstood I thought you meant competed

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:13 pm I’m not worried about the drive myself cause my family lives in and around Jackson, so I’m going be there for holidays anyway, but for the ones that’s not lucky like me just seems very one sided, maybe they didn’t have any other choice.
I think they chose Jackson because chilli is doing a lot of construction right now

14svt
JV Team

Post by 14svt »

Johnstown got home side
Ohsaa page announced

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

14svt wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:27 pm Johnstown got home side
Ohsaa page announced
I hope they like a lot of milk jug shaking people next to them!! Burg will be there early and fill the empty seats on the home side

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter who sits where? Burg will have the most fans so predominately you'll hear milk jugs.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast

Return to “Football”