Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

packers80
SE

Re: Final 4: Wheelersburg vs. Johnstown

Post by packers80 »

Cowbell? Hmm don't remember those last year, oh wait.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

so it is 2$ to park I've read? And is it still 9$ for a ticket?

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:55 am Burg will pick Johnstown apart.. 38-7
Wow, awful cocky my friend, pick us apart? Like your confidence, but I like our teams better

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

packers80 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:08 am
JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 am Oh my Burg fans, you guys bitched last week about the drive and now we completely get screwed and didn’t even get a reach around or a kiss, but that’s all right, we will travel and it will be just fine, us Jtown fans will deal with it. Now you got your way your still not happy, complaining now about your visitors and the visiting seats and blah blah..... Cmon give me a a break... Sounds to me like a few of you Burg fans got a real bad case of the spoiled asses.
Burg fans are spoiled, 33 playoff appearances will do that to a fan base.
Yea, seem very proud about.. being spoiled, with that type of history you should try something with more class instead of spoiled.... like HUMBLE!!!!

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Don't tell burg what to try, they do pretty well thinking for themselves punkin.

Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

Can't wait until Saturday night! Looks like 2 common opponents for these teams...

Ironton Burg Won 28-6 (first game of the year) Johnstown won 15-7 (week 11)

Heath Burg Won 48-0 (game 3- game was called at halftime for weather) Johnstown won 46-0 (week 10)

Wheelersburg finished regular season at #3 in the State (1st and 2nd place teams are now out) and Johnstown finished regular season at #4

Not sure how many players Johnstown graduated from last year, but these teams played last year and Wheelersburg Won 34-7 in week 13

Wheelersburg is playing their best football of the year right now and I don't think they'll have a letdown after the huge win over 12-0 Madison last night. Madison had given up 55 points in Weeks #1-12 and gave up 24 to Wheelersburg last night. Including last night, Burg defense has given up 10 points per game. Take away the Hartley game, Burg gives up 6 points per game.

Going with Burg in this game 42-7.

GO BURG!!!

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

Says a lot about your fan base.. BUD!!!

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:40 am Says a lot about your fan base.. BUD!!!
Says something about you judging an entire fan base by what a couple posters on here post

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:32 am
BurgGrad6 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:55 am Burg will pick Johnstown apart.. 38-7
Wow, awful cocky my friend, pick us apart? Like your confidence, but I like our teams better
Not cocky at all man. Just confident. If it doesn’t happen they way I think it will I will be the first to eat my crow. Johnstown don’t have the speed to contain burg. Also they don’t have the line to pressure Salyers.. if burg doesn’t win by 30 I will honestly be surprised.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Relax jhs, got a few days til the game, ur gonna stroke out. Burg knows jtown is solid, otherwise they wouldn't be here. Touchy.

Burg94
Riding the Bench

Post by Burg94 »

Are all 40 fans that came to last year's game gonna make it or are few sitting this one out. The band outnumbered the fans 3-1.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Honestly looking forward to seeing Johnstown band! Haha

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Good band

JHS Pride
Freshman Team

Post by JHS Pride »

I’m very relaxed, just excited... I guess according to you all excited to lose, if we lose then like always we will be back to try again, he’ll it took you guys 19yrs to win your second state title.

PirateBB
Freshman Team

Post by PirateBB »

JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:01 am I’m very relaxed, just excited... I guess according to you all excited to lose, if we lose then like always we will be back to try again, he’ll it took you guys 19yrs to win your second state title.
Pride, we are all excited for this game to happen. There will be crazy banter from both sides this week, and nothing matters until the teams play the game on the field. These teams are the 2 best teams remaining in the state as Burg finished #3, Johnstown finished #4, and both #1 and #2 have lost. I feel that Burg will win based on how they are playing right now but everyone will have opinions this week and many will be outlandish LOL. Love HS Football!!!

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

Good Luck Burg. 27-13 Wheelersburg..

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

packers80 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:08 am
JHS Pride wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:42 am Oh my Burg fans, you guys bitched last week about the drive and now we completely get screwed and didn’t even get a reach around or a kiss, but that’s all right, we will travel and it will be just fine, us Jtown fans will deal with it. Now you got your way your still not happy, complaining now about your visitors and the visiting seats and blah blah..... Cmon give me a a break... Sounds to me like a few of you Burg fans got a real bad case of the spoiled asses.
Burg fans are spoiled, 33 playoff appearances will do that to a fan base.
30 but who’s counting? 6th all time.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Heard that Burg will be the visiting team on the scoreboard and will wear visitors jerseys, but will sit on the home side. Much better decision.

Jack Sparrow
Varsity

Post by Jack Sparrow »

4thgoal wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:43 am Heard that Burg will be the visiting team on the scoreboard and will wear visitors jerseys, but will sit on the home side. Much better decision.
Heard the same. Trying to get confirmation

#RespectTheW #reachHigher #PowerOfOne
“ I regret nothing, ever! “
“The problem isn’t the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.”
4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:50 am
4thgoal wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:43 am Heard that Burg will be the visiting team on the scoreboard and will wear visitors jerseys, but will sit on the home side. Much better decision.
Heard the same. Trying to get confirmation
Based on presale tickets sold for weeks 12-13

Return to “Football”