Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Re: Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

Post by Happy McGavin »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:24 pm
ttomcat 80 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:31 am
FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Is Kaiden Thomas #8 out or playing this week ? That is a big loss if he's out both offensively & defensively. IMO if he plays Lucas wins, if not Trimble wins, gotta have all pieces of the puzzle once you get this far and he's a big piece of the puzzle. I may have to change my week 3 pick'em choice in this game if he's out.
Said he was out broke his ankle or leg with 4 mins. to go in the game against waterford,that's what they were reporting but reports have been false we will see in couple days.
Thomas was a big loss and didn't play but injuries are regretfully part of the game also. Congrats to Trimble.
Trimble lost there leading tackler tonight too. Injuries suck, but unfortunately happen

Its all in the hips
Buckeye666
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye666 »

Kids really strived at all this stuff on here right?

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Congrats, Trimble. Best team in this region proved themselves as such. Feel for the Lucas players and coaching staff. As for...
pkrplyr wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:55 am Trimble fan: We shutout another team! We are the greatest thing since sliced bread! We are literally unstoppable!
Everyone else: Great...You scored 7 points. 7. Plus, you're previous 8 shutouts were against the worst competition in the state of Ohio.
Mmm... that’s the good stuff. Couldn’t win it when you were Region 21/25, couldn’t win it when you were Region 22/26, and couldn’t win the region packed with “the worst competition in the state of Ohio”, Region 23/27. Not all Lucas fans were horrible on SEOPS, and obviously there were a few trolls, but you... my guy, nice one!

86Fan
Waterboy

Post by 86Fan »

Trimble...Good luck next week against Cuyahoga Heights, you all are a great team with a lot of class. As all of your coaches individually Congratulated Jeb Grover and our Lucas Cubs tonight during the post game hand shakes says a lot about both teams class and leadership. Good luck Trimble Go get the Title.

Great season Lucas you played hard and left it all on the field, hold your heads High. Our community is proud of every single one of you !!!!

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Congrats to trimble! SE Ohio rooting you guys on to bring it home*

Burg93
Freshman Team

Post by Burg93 »

Great game, Trimble. Rep SEO well.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

mattash wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:08 pmDynasty
This Trimble team is young. They will be a state title contender the next few years

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

CubsWin! wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:39 pm Is it that you people are so arrogant that no one would ever pick against your mighty team? If you've not followed along you missed the posts I've made since the playoffs began and I learned about this site. But whatever. Next week I predict I'll be posting about the next opponent and you people will be crying about how you got robbed. But please do me one favor. When Lucas puts it on you at least get on here and say, "hey CubsWin, you told us so..." :mrgreen:
This aged well lol

Rebels on 3.....1-2-3 REBELS!!!!
Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

Congratulations Trimble....Well deserved...This win was for many reasons but one that stands out for me is winning because of all those who say they hope you win but truly hope you lose....or go to the games to say they support you yet are going to hopefully see you get beat...Not everyone...but there are alot out there and on this board....Truly a BLESSED community in athletics for sure cause there is not much else for kids in that area....

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

Rebels on 3 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:19 am
CubsWin! wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:39 pm Is it that you people are so arrogant that no one would ever pick against your mighty team? If you've not followed along you missed the posts I've made since the playoffs began and I learned about this site. But whatever. Next week I predict I'll be posting about the next opponent and you people will be crying about how you got robbed. But please do me one favor. When Lucas puts it on you at least get on here and say, "hey CubsWin, you told us so..." :mrgreen:
This aged well lol
I stand by what I said and I wish the game had been played under better circumstances. Those two phantom holding calls in the first half kept us from driving the nail into the tomcat coffin.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

CubsWin! wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:41 am
This aged well lol
I stand by what I said and I wish the game had been played under better circumstances. Those two phantom holding calls in the first half kept us from driving the nail into the tomcat coffin.
Just get over it, and look forward to next season. Surely revenge will be "sweet" by then.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

that idiot isn't even from lucas

Superman
JV Team

Post by Superman »

I missed the stats. How many yards did Lucas's schedule end up gaining?

Zunardo
Freshman Team

Post by Zunardo »

That was a great game. Lucas seemed to have a noticeable edge throughout the game, but then Trimble just got stronger and stronger in the fourth quarter. Seemed like both teams each ran one bread-and-butter play the whole game, and both did it well. #10 for Trimble has to be tired, I think they went to him from the Wishbone most of the night until the QB started keeping the ball in the fourth quarter and began piling up yardage.

Best of luck to Trimble this coming weekend.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

CubsWin! wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:41 am
This aged well lol
Isn’t it a coincidence that you’re crying about being robbed lol?????

Rebels on 3.....1-2-3 REBELS!!!!
Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Post by Rutterkickballer »

dilligaf wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:35 am that idiot isn't even from lucas
Exactly right. Some people have a hard time hiding who they are on here. I think you know all about that.

Hail State
Waterboy

Post by Hail State »

Yeah... You're that idiot from Lucas. We don't even want you on here

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

Hail State wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:13 am
Yeah... You're that idiot from Lucas. We don't even want you on here
I don't think that idiot is from Lucas. But I do agree he's an idiot.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

yeah I'm from lucas I sighed upon here in 2012 just in case lucas was ever on here.look up the sighn in date ladies

Hail State
Waterboy

Post by Hail State »

dilligaf wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:03 pm yeah I'm from lucas I sighed upon here in 2012 just in case lucas was ever on here.look up the sighn in date ladies
NO ONE CARES WHEN YOU SIGNED UP... you're still an idiot we don't want on here!!! #kickhimoff

Return to “Football”