Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

kooniesback
Waterboy

Re: Region 27 Finals: #1 Lucas vs #3 Trimble

Post by kooniesback »

It looks like some of these "trimble fans" have a lot more time on there hands since NY missed the playoffs.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Just my thoughts guys! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jpq1
Waterboy

Post by jpq1 »

I've made it clear on here before that I am a Lucas fan. I hope Lucas kicks the crap out of Trimble. Of course I want that to happen every week. I don't think that is what's going to happen. With the injury to Thomas (top tackler), Trimble has the advantage. Not that they needed one. As far as all these supposed Lucas fans, my guess is they are teenagers trying to get a rise out of Trimble folk. Lucas is not sending scouts down to southern Ohio to scout Trimble. They use Hudl and trade film, whether they be 3 games or all of them, not sure it matters. Trimble is going to do what they do and Lucas is going to do what they do.

If there's anything on here that bothers me from the other side is the idea that we don't belong. We didn't pick to be put in the SE region. Don't really enjoy the drives. But I for one am glad to be playing teams like Trimble. Quality program, quality players, quality coaching and if you can come up with helicopters it must be a quality community. Good luck to Trimble. Hope to get your best and may the best team that night win. Go CUBS!

lucasfan
Waterboy

Post by lucasfan »

jpq1 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:53 pm I've made it clear on here before that I am a Lucas fan. I hope Lucas kicks the crap out of Trimble. Of course I want that to happen every week. I don't think that is what's going to happen. With the injury to Thomas (top tackler), Trimble has the advantage. Not that they needed one. As far as all these supposed Lucas fans, my guess is they are teenagers trying to get a rise out of Trimble folk. Lucas is not sending scouts down to southern Ohio to scout Trimble. They use Hudl and trade film, whether they be 3 games or all of them, not sure it matters. Trimble is going to do what they do and Lucas is going to do what they do.

If there's anything on here that bothers me from the other side is the idea that we don't belong. We didn't pick to be put in the SE region. Don't really enjoy the drives. But I for one am glad to be playing teams like Trimble. Quality program, quality players, quality coaching and if you can come up with helicopters it must be a quality community. Good luck to Trimble. Hope to get your best and may the best team that night win. Go CUBS!
Well said. Typical of the class shown at our school. Wish I could say the same for some of the others that post about their team on here. But as always the cream will rise to the top. Go cubs!

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

jpq1 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:53 pm I've made it clear on here before that I am a Lucas fan. I hope Lucas kicks the crap out of Trimble. Of course I want that to happen every week. I don't think that is what's going to happen. With the injury to Thomas (top tackler), Trimble has the advantage. Not that they needed one. As far as all these supposed Lucas fans, my guess is they are teenagers trying to get a rise out of Trimble folk. Lucas is not sending scouts down to southern Ohio to scout Trimble. They use Hudl and trade film, whether they be 3 games or all of them, not sure it matters. Trimble is going to do what they do and Lucas is going to do what they do.

agree but I think it will come down to who ever make the least amount of mistakes.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:32 pm my guess is they both been scouting each other all year knowing this game was comming
The "freshman started Miller, and threw a pass first series v/s c.h.c.a.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

and

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

well I heard trimble will. e comming out with 14 22 and 40 receiving and kettle in the back feild with Wright.lackey at qb out of the I formation but don't tell lucas

Cameroncrazie
Riding the Bench

Post by Cameroncrazie »

pkrplyr wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:22 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:10 pm
pkrplyr wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:00 pm

Keep talking down Lucas. The kids love it. They actually thrive on it. Coming into this game, 3 of our 7 straight wins we were underdogs. 3 times we won. You all said they had nothing for D4 Harrison Central or Aiken...Wrong. You said they definitely had nothing for LCC...Wrong. Some of you actually said they had nothing for Waterford (lol)...Wrong. Lucas is the #1 seed for a reason and your overconfidence on this thread is the best bulletin board material they could ever ask for. Saturday cannot get here soon enough.
Not talking down Lucas. They’re a good program, with a solid team and an incredible coach that has made them a regional contender.

With that said... 51 to Centennial suggests to me that Trimble can break this one open (even if it’s late in the game) through sheer wear ‘n tear.
Well your loss to CHCA leads me to believe you can be beat. Trimble is not undefeated. Trimble is not unscored upon. Trimble is not invincible. Make your predictions, but that Lucas team that lost to DIVISION 3 Centennial was riddled with injuries (No Grover and missing a host of other starters). That Centennial team is the fastest team Lucas has seen in a lot years. Much, much faster than Trimble. Much, much faster than LCC. So, when discussing this kind of thing, ask yourself....Who has Trimble played of that caliber? Centennial has 315 boys in their HS. They have a ton of talent to pick from.
Lucas is not faster or stronger than Trimble. Nope. Not predicting a score but Lucas will not out speed Trimble.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

rickoshay wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:14 am
pkrplyr wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:32 am
LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:29 am Lucas still have #44 healthy?
Yes. He is on a mission this season. 2,404 yards with 34 TDs. He is unreal on turf.
Thomas went out late in game with a leg injury (per the local paper). Is it anything serious? If so that would surely hurt the offense.
He is a big cog in the running game.
Is Kaiden Thomas #8 out or playing this week ? That is a big loss if he's out both offensively & defensively. IMO if he plays Lucas wins, if not Trimble wins, gotta have all pieces of the puzzle once you get this far and he's a big piece of the puzzle. I may have to change my week 3 pick'em choice in this game if he's out.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:47 pm well I heard trimble will. e comming out with 14 22 and 40 receiving and kettle in the back feild with Wright.lackey at qb out of the I formation but don't tell lucas
Don't 4get about number#1 might as well go 4 wide

:roll: cats :roll:
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:36 pm
pkrplyr wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:32 am

Yes. He is on a mission this season. 2,404 yards with 34 TDs. He is unreal on turf.
Thomas went out late in game with a leg injury (per the local paper). Is it anything serious? If so that would surely hurt the offense.
Is Kaiden Thomas #8 out or playing this week ? That is a big loss if he's out both offensively & defensively. IMO if he plays Lucas wins, if not Trimble wins, gotta have all pieces of the puzzle once you get this far and he's a big piece of the puzzle. I may have to change my week 3 pick'em choice in this game if he's out.
Said he was out broke his ankle or leg with 4 mins. to go in the game against waterford,that's what they were reporting but reports have been false we will see in couple days.

:roll: cats :roll:
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:27 am
dilligaf wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:47 pm well I heard trimble will. e comming out with 14 22 and 40 receiving and kettle in the back feild with Wright.lackey at qb out of the I formation but don't tell lucas
number one is out for the season

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

dilligaf wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:45 am
ttomcat 80 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:27 am
number one is out for the season
Little birdie said #1 is cleared to play

Its all in the hips
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:31 am
FANOSPORTS wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:36 pm

Said he was out broke his ankle or leg with 4 mins. to go in the game against waterford,that's what they were reporting but reports have been false we will see in couple days.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

with that big lead wonder why he was in the game with 4 minutes to go

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

CubsWin! wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:39 pm I think someone should start a Trimble only thread so you Trimble people can talk about how great you think your team is. That way none of us from other schools will post on there so you won't get so sore at us. In the meantime, yes people from other schools may actually think their teams are better than Trimble and have a chance to beat Trimble. Sorry you all get a red hind side when we do that. But that's life. I expect to say late Saturday night, Cubs Win!, Cubs Win!
I mean I know this is a joke....maybe..... but I think it's also kind of a good idea LOL. I honestly don't think trimble posters are trying to pick fights or stir the pot but it definitely comes off that way. For example, If another team comments on their decent run game a Trimble poster comes back with "we have the biggest, meanest, toughest guy in the entire country, in fact we have 11 of them and 12 more to come in and replace them if need be." Like I get talking up your team and if somebody is degrading them then year stand up for them......But I totally get where this post is coming from lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

OSU22 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:32 am
CubsWin! wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:39 pm I think someone should start a Trimble only thread so you Trimble people can talk about how great you think your team is. That way none of us from other schools will post on there so you won't get so sore at us. In the meantime, yes people from other schools may actually think their teams are better than Trimble and have a chance to beat Trimble. Sorry you all get a red hind side when we do that. But that's life. I expect to say late Saturday night, Cubs Win!, Cubs Win!
I mean I know this is a joke....maybe..... but I think it's also kind of a good idea LOL. I honestly don't think trimble posters are trying to pick fights or stir the pot but it definitely comes off that way. For example, If another team comments on their decent run game a Trimble poster comes back with "we have the biggest, meanest, toughest guy in the entire country, in fact we have 11 of them and 12 more to come in and replace them if need be." Like I get talking up your team and if somebody is degrading them then year stand up for them......But I totally get where this post is coming from lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Completely agree.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

do you guys seriously not know you do the same thing wow that's funny

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Cubs fans we are great we play a tough schedule we will win because we play a tough schedule and we also play a tough schedule and we have the best running back and are schedule

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

Can't wait til Saturday 8-)

Return to “Football”