2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

countywide35
SEOP

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by countywide35 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:11 am just tell them blue boys to drive to ironton each morning tribe. we'll take it from there.

And bait if they don’t wana stop there tell em to make a slight left turn and head North on 93 to Jackson. They’ll take em , give em a fine education and play in the stadium college athletes dream of !!! 😬

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

just go ahead n tell em county. the fighting tigers have all the horses they need right there already walking in their own hallways.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'm really thinking more about football this year more than normal. I think watching the AAF has helped quinch that thirst. seeing young'uns getting letters of intent signed to play ball. college signing season. and the NFL draft coming up. I'm excited for this new group of fighting tigers to come through. but not ready to rush to fall.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Saw on twitter that Carrico just picked up OFFERS from Kentucky and Wisconsin. Pretty solid for a kid entering his junior year.*

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes I saw them as well and someplace else I think. he is going to be able to punch his own ticket at this rate.

Ricky Bobby
Waterboy

Post by Ricky Bobby »

Heard that Carrico picked up an offer to go across the river and play at Spring Valley High (WV) next year. Also heard that hes accepting the offer. Spring Valley trying to build their Tri-state allstar team back up.

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Ricky Bobby wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:02 am Heard that Carrico picked up an offer to go across the river and play at Spring Valley High (WV) next year. Also heard that hes accepting the offer. Spring Valley trying to build their Tri-state allstar team back up.
:roll:

Spike
Riding the Bench

Post by Spike »

Ricky Bobby wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:02 am Heard that Carrico picked up an offer to go across the river and play at Spring Valley High (WV) next year. Also heard that hes accepting the offer. Spring Valley trying to build their Tri-state allstar team back up.
I heard you heard wrong , he’s happy where he is

Mavrick2016
JV Team

Post by Mavrick2016 »

You have to be joking, he's getting a lot of offers at the next level, he doesn't have to leave
too be seen.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and I got some Arizona swamp land fer sale.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Congratulations to Ironton Sophomore Reid Carrico on receiving an offer from The Ohio State Buckeyes today.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that is awesome, I heard that yesterday. I'd love nothing more than to see this young man in scarlet gray.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Congrats. Looks like a man child out there in his highlights

timbo5252
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo5252 »

Won't be long till a new season Is upon us , lots of excitement going on, great to hear about all tigers getting offers and looks, looking for a great season, go tigers and good luck

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:31 pm Congratulations to Ironton Sophomore Reid Carrico on receiving an offer from The Ohio State Buckeyes today.
https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-sta ... ng-efforts

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'd love to see him there smurray.

paulwheeler
Riding the Bench

Post by paulwheeler »

Great for the young man he is working very hard both on the field and in the class room.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

the heck of it is he's an underclassmen. think about after his senior season if this keeps up.

Gone Country
Waterboy

Post by Gone Country »

Glad to hear Coach Pendleton and his staff have been renewed for the 2019 season.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Ironton will beat Burg this year. Chalk it up.

Reid Carrico was the best player on the field last year as a sophomore. He will be the best overall player in the area next season. Couple that with Trevon Pendleton making huge strides with that program in just one year and I think its lights out for Burg in this matchup for the next 2 years.

Return to “Football”