2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

It's easy put YTB on ignore or simply dont click on anything ironton.
both schools should be proud of their history because both are impressive
continue to call someone poop is just stupid and immature
good luck to both schools

ballplayer1992
Freshman Team

Post by ballplayer1992 »

TheFlyingDutchman wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:38 pm It's easy put YTB on ignore or simply dont click on anything ironton.
both schools should be proud of their history because both are impressive
continue to call someone poop is just stupid and immature
good luck to both schools
I'm certainly not trying to be rude, but I feel obligated to respond. Not using proper capitalization and punctuation also shows a lack of maturity on your part. These things are taught in elementary school. Maybe you should start using proper capitalization and punctuation to show your intellect, and maturity as an adult. It's easy. Have a good day mate!

TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Sorry Mate , didn't know this was English 101. I will try to do better. Sometimes it's hard to remember your computer doesn't do what your smartphone does but hey thanks !!

ballplayer1992
Freshman Team

Post by ballplayer1992 »

TheFlyingDutchman wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:25 pm Sorry Mate , didn't know this was English 101. I will try to do better. Sometimes it's hard to remember your computer doesn't do what your smartphone does but hey thanks !!
I am on a laptop my friend, but good guess! You called me stupid first, remember that. If I were you, I would continue to delve into the topics of Ironton and Ironton St. Joseph history. Or, you could always relive the glory days over a cold brew at the Auger Inn or Knights of Columbus. Have a good one, my all-knowing Flyer/Tiger.

TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

I used to enjoy a cold brew at the Auger. Never called you stupid, just calling someone poop is stupid. Not an expert on the tigers but yes I know quite a bit of history on my Flyers. Good day to you Sir. Good luck to your Pirates but I think this is IHS year.

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

ballplayer1992 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:56 am
Max opinion wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:51 am
ballplayer1992 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:52 pm
You do understand that Wheelersburg has also faced off against private schools just a few times right? Warren JFK, the team Wheelersburg beat in 1989 is a private, Catholic school. Warren JFK is named after America's only Catholic President, John F Kennedy. Public schools face off against private schools numerous times every season. This is not a situation that is solely unique to Ironton, so I don't understand why you tried to make this a valid point? Answer me this, does anyone know or care how many total State Championship games Youngstown Cardinal Mooney has played in? No, people care that Mooney has won the State Championship Game 8 times. The fact is this, Wheelersburg and Ironton both have 2 State Championships in Football. The key difference is that Wheelersburg has a 100% winning percentage in the State Finals, and Ironton does not. I won't even delve into Wheelersburg's numerous State Titles in other sports (3 in Baseball).
You do understand this is a Ironton thread nothing to with how many times your team went to the state checkers tournament. Give thoughts about the Tigers upcoming season not about 1970 ring toss championship
Fair enough. So, YOU'RE TIGER BAIT, and all other Ironton posters should never talk about the past, because like you mentioned, focus needs to be placed on the upcoming season, not the past. Consistency is key here. Ironton fans post on numerous threads talking about their great history and how no other schools in the area can compare. Or, about how the score of the Johnstown-Monroe vs Ironton game was closer than the Wheelersburg vs Johnstown-Monroe game. But, the moment other fans post about their schools being superior to Ironton in anything, the "Tiggers" get offended. You do understand this point, don't you?
Last I checked this was a Ironton thread talking about Irontons upcoming season , not a wheelersburg thread , and looks more like to me your the one offended , your the one on the Ironton site crying ..you surly understand that point don’t you

ballplayer1992
Freshman Team

Post by ballplayer1992 »

TheFlyingDutchman wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:49 pm I used to enjoy a cold brew at the Auger. Never called you stupid, just calling someone poop is stupid. Not an expert on the tigers but yes I know quite a bit of history on my Flyers. Good day to you Sir. Good luck to your Pirates but I think this is IHS year.
You calling my posts stupid is calling an action that I took stupid, which is essentially calling me stupid. Since you are self-admittedly not an expert on the Tigers, then your prediction of Ironton over Wheelersburg this season is virtually worthless. I am proud of you though for being an expert on Ironton St. Joseph history. Considering that the Flyers' history is so illustrious and vast, that must have been a lot to learn and remember.

ballplayer1992
Freshman Team

Post by ballplayer1992 »

Max opinion wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:51 pm
Max opinion wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:51 am

You do understand this is a Ironton thread nothing to with how many times your team went to the state checkers tournament. Give thoughts about the Tigers upcoming season not about 1970 ring toss championship
Fair enough. So, YOU'RE TIGER BAIT, and all other Ironton posters should never talk about the past, because like you mentioned, focus needs to be placed on the upcoming season, not the past. Consistency is key here. Ironton fans post on numerous threads talking about their great history and how no other schools in the area can compare. Or, about how the score of the Johnstown-Monroe vs Ironton game was closer than the Wheelersburg vs Johnstown-Monroe game. But, the moment other fans post about their schools being superior to Ironton in anything, the "Tiggers" get offended. You do understand this point, don't you?
Last I checked this was a Ironton thread talking about Irontons upcoming season , not a wheelersburg thread , and looks more like to me your the one offended , your the one on the Ironton site crying ..you surly understand that point don’t you
I am having a hard time deciphering your post. Can you make it a little more readable my friend?

Max opinion
Riding the Bench

Post by Max opinion »

ballplayer1992 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:58 pm
Max opinion wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:51 pm
I am having a hard time deciphering your post. Can you make it a little more readable my friend?
No

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

I will decipher. A cocky-ass fan base in Scioto county that plays at Tank Stadium is starting to understand what is probably going to happen Week Uno.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Dandy Don wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:41 pm I will decipher. A cocky-ass fan base in Scioto county that plays at Tank Stadium is starting to understand what is probably going to happen Week Uno.
Ironton fans have them 15-0. After week 1 they will want the coach fired

ballplayer1992
Freshman Team

Post by ballplayer1992 »

Dandy Don wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:41 pm I will decipher. A cocky-ass fan base in Scioto county that plays at Tank Stadium is starting to understand what is probably going to happen Week Uno.
Oh, so that's what he meant. Thanks for your assistance Donald.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Raider6309 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:53 pm
Ironton fans have them 15-0. After week 1 they will want the coach fired
which ironton fans is that. I only basically see me and maybe 2 others even posting as ironton fans on the topic. you've read enough of my posts to know better than me thinking that way.
and not likely about week 1.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

ballplayer1992 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:23 am
Game day wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:59 am
Well said the same could be said for the Wheelersburg posters.
Not necessarily, because according to the all-knowing YOU'RE TIGER BAIT, and all the other Ironton keyboard warriors, only Ironton has a history worthy of being discussed. I mean have you not heard about Ironton? The "Tiggers" have wrestled with Grizzly Bears, Bigfoot, and even the ferocious Private Schools. We should be allowed to discuss all of these things. Hell, I think Congress should enact a law that mandates that Ironton Football History be taught in all public schools across the United States of America. But, we can never mention Wheelersburg's superiority to Ironton in Baseball, Softball, or Academic Performance. Sound about right Fighting "Tigger" fans?
ISN’T THIS IS A FORM OF:

“ISM”
“ISM”
“ISM”
????

OMG, call the “ISM/PC” 👮🏻‍♀️ 🚔 🛑 ✋....

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

ballplayer1992 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:35 pm
TheFlyingDutchman wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:25 pm Sorry Mate , didn't know this was English 101. I will try to do better. Sometimes it's hard to remember your computer doesn't do what your smartphone does but hey thanks !!
I am on a laptop my friend, but good guess! You called me stupid first, remember that. If I were you, I would continue to delve into the topics of Ironton and Ironton St. Joseph history. Or, you could always relive the glory days over a cold brew at the Auger Inn or Knights of Columbus. Have a good one, my all-knowing Flyer/Tiger.
This is definitely coming from a very deep rooted & dark space.

I also, at this very moment, definitely feel the “ISM/PC lines have been crossed..

ballplayer1992
Freshman Team

Post by ballplayer1992 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:41 pm
ballplayer1992 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:35 pm
This is definitely coming from a very deep rooted & dark space.

I also, at this very moment, definitely feel the “ISM/PC lines have been crossed..
You are very good at using acronyms, and for that, you should be proud of yourself. However, you definitively claimed that my post originated from a very deep rooted and dark space. Without any evidence to support this claim, you are making nothing more than an assumption. Hopefully you are aware that an assumption is an unsubstantiated claim with no supporting evidence. Therefore, an assumption can in no way be definitive.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I sure in the heck hope ole bait ain't the root of all the grammar police's appearances.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
timbo5252
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo5252 »

Won't be long, I'm hearing Tigers will be deep on both sides of the line, how will the backfield shape up? Reid and Seth then who? Brownstead? Should be a few names I'm missing, sorry, going to be a great year! Go Tigers!!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

The Fighting Tigers could start a Full House Backfield of - Brownstead 5'11 215 - Fosson 6'1 215 and Carrico 6'3 225

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that would be a wonderful , large backfield.

Return to “Football”