2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

NoahsDad
Waterboy

Re: 2019 Ironton Tigers Outlook

Post by NoahsDad »

Caligula wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:41 pm It’s called I didn’t get my just due so I punked out and transferred! True in both cases.
It’s called you have no idea what your talking about, either your lost or you know why they moved and just want to stir crap up . Calling Beau or my son a punk because they refused to tolerate a coach who bullied them just shows what type of Orrin you are . Before anyone gets smart about me saying Noah was bullied I’ll tell you this , Noah was born deaf had surgery to correct it but he was around 5 so he missed some important time in his life for speech and learning so he’s always been behind in school he was in special education until his freshman year he did my tested out he’s a jr now but still struggles , the practice before the state semi game he made a mistake in practice and was called a FUC... RETARD any other name which is what he’s usually called by this coach would’ve been ignored but this hit home so if you think that’s punking out I guess he’s guilty

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

Hope your son has a positive experience playing football this year 💪

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

NoahsDad wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:51 am
Caligula wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:41 pm It’s called I didn’t get my just due so I punked out and transferred! True in both cases.
It’s called you have no idea what your talking about, either your lost or you know why they moved and just want to stir crap up . Calling Beau or my son a punk because they refused to tolerate a coach who bullied them just shows what type of Orrin you are . Before anyone gets smart about me saying Noah was bullied I’ll tell you this , Noah was born deaf had surgery to correct it but he was around 5 so he missed some important time in his life for speech and learning so he’s always been behind in school he was in special education until his freshman year he did my tested out he’s a jr now but still struggles , the practice before the state semi game he made a mistake in practice and was called a FUC... RETARD any other name which is what he’s usually called by this coach would’ve been ignored but this hit home so if you think that’s punking out I guess he’s guilty

Do what you thinks best for your son. Don’t worry about what these posters think. These coaches preach loyalty loyalty loyalty to your school then up and leave first chance they get.

NoahsDad
Waterboy

Post by NoahsDad »

Poo Bear wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:17 pm
NoahsDad wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:51 am

Do what you thinks best for your son. Don’t worry about what these posters think. These coaches preach loyalty loyalty loyalty to your school then up and leave first chance they get.

Thank you.. i Just got aggravated because we have tried and I know the other family has tried to just move on , not cause issues not take what happened higher , and they both keep getting blasted on social media with sly comments by old coaches , kids and parents it’s really sad when two teenage boys are more mature than the adults

Spike
Riding the Bench

Post by Spike »

Terrible , how does this guy still have a job ?

NoahsDad
Waterboy

Post by NoahsDad »

He’s untouchable, program is winning back to back region champs , trip to state championship game the year before last

Caligula
Waterboy

Post by Caligula »

Spike wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:59 pm Terrible , how does this guy still have a job ?
He still has a job because it’s a lie told by un happy parents. Coaches uncle has Down syndrome. So I know he would never call any kid retarded. It’s a blatant stinkin lie! I was around all year and never ever heard anything close to what is being perpetrated on this thread. Bunch of crap! Don’t get what you want just say you got bullied and leave. Horrible lies told about a coach that would take a bullet for his kids. Addition by subtraction if you ask me.

NoahsDad
Waterboy

Post by NoahsDad »

Caligula wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:43 pm
Spike wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:59 pm Terrible , how does this guy still have a job ?
He still has a job because it’s a lie told by un happy parents. Coaches uncle has Down syndrome. So I know he would never call any kid retarded. It’s a blatant stinkin lie! I was around all year and never ever heard anything close to what is being perpetrated on this thread. Bunch of crap! Don’t get what you want just say you got bullied and leave. Horrible lies told about a coach that would take a bullet for his kids. Addition by subtraction if you ask me.

Funny thing that’s exactly what I asked him , what I’d i called your uncle what you called my son ?? You sure think you know all about this situation but your full of crap and you best let this go , he said it that’s it , Noah was a two year starter played in the state championship game as a sophomore why the hell would a kid make that up your a sick piece of crap . I truly hope none of your kids or grandkids ever go through what mine did ,

NoahsDad
Waterboy

Post by NoahsDad »

Like I said let it go , it’s not to late for me to take this a lot higher and take legal action,

I-town-90
Freshman Team

Post by I-town-90 »

[quote=Caligula post_id=1749392 time=1549421039 user_id=15820

[/quote]

Good, Raceland gained by losing both kids. Funny though how when a transfer moves in to Raceland they are rock stars and "Team players" and as soon as a couple leave they are "mentally weak" and "selfish".

Now get over it and move on as we have tried like heck to ignore you folks.

Go TIGERS!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good luck to both young men this year.

Go Fighting Tigers...….

Spike
Riding the Bench

Post by Spike »

Caligula wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:43 pm
Looks like this guy is a coach or someone close to Racelands program , they joined this site and immediately started talking about two former players it’s very clear what your purpose is just makes me wonder what kind of person joins sites for the sole purpose of bashing young men . What I don’t understand is you say they are punks and Raceland is better off without them why are you following them around , both parents have said the boys are happier at Ironton you said you are happy they are gone since everyone is happy happy go back to your KY website and stop being jealous of kids

State champ 72
Waterboy

Post by State champ 72 »

Got voicemail from school inviting fans to come out this weekend to watch basketball team in action. Funny i dont remember getting a call for any other sports. Of course we know why basketball. I dont think its the only sport at school. Who knows maybe we get same call when football starts. Lol.

79Tiger
All Conference

Post by 79Tiger »

State champ 72 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:48 pm Got voicemail from school inviting fans to come out this weekend to watch basketball team in action. Funny i dont remember getting a call for any other sports. Of course we know why basketball. I dont think its the only sport at school. Who knows maybe we get same call when football starts. Lol.
I can't remember that ever being done. For any sport.

Once a Tiger, always a Tiger. :D
Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

When Wheelersburg played there this basketball season, there was not a big crowd at all for Ironton. I was wondering if it was just that game or if home attendance has been down. Wonderful gym to play in.

12gauge
Freshman Team

Post by 12gauge »

State champ 72 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:48 pm Got voicemail from school inviting fans to come out this weekend to watch basketball team in action. Funny i dont remember getting a call for any other sports. Of course we know why basketball. I dont think its the only sport at school. Who knows maybe we get same call when football starts. Lol.
God forbid we support other sports.
Typically you have student sections in basketball.
I'm sure you have been to XC meets,Golf,Wrestling meets
It's just a dig at the Basketball coach.
Clean up in aisle 5 lol

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I think it's awesome they're trying to get everyone out to the games.

GO FIGHTING TIGERS...…….

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Eye of the Tiger !

Ironton gonna be a load for anyone in 2019

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I hope so poo.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ravensfan09
JV Team

Post by ravensfan09 »

The first 4 games will be telling for sure!

Return to “Football”