My video preview of the SOC

Showtime
Waterboy

My video preview of the SOC

Post by Showtime »

Hi guys! I am new to the forum. I reached out to a mod, Orange and Brown, and asked if I would be able to share my video previews of the SOC teams. He obliged, big thanks to him, so here it goes! I am planning on making another episode next week talking about the teams that we missed, so stay tuned for that.

Here is the SOC 1 video which features East, Notre Dame, Northwest and Green: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T9kC9YTMb0&t

Here is the SOC 2 video which features Wheelersburg, Valley, Portsmouth West and Minford. We also included Portsmouth in this preview because we made it for work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEyQPUQ9i0

Again, we will make another episode next week which covers the schools that we missed. Let me know what you think! Hope you enjoy and look forward to posting with you guys.

Blue33
Freshman Team

Re: My video preview of the SOC

Post by Blue33 »

back in the 80's and 90's the Daily Times used to put in the paper weekly the area stat leaders in the sports section. They would put rushing, passing, receiving, tackles, etc..with a small photo. Doing this again would be great for the kids and their respective schools. I feel the locals that follow football would enjoy it as well....something to think about.

Seabee_0586
Varsity

Re: My video preview of the SOC

Post by Seabee_0586 »

Blue33 wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:11 am back in the 80's and 90's the Daily Times used to put in the paper weekly the area stat leaders in the sports section. They would put rushing, passing, receiving, tackles, etc..with a small photo. Doing this again would be great for the kids and their respective schools. I feel the locals that follow football would enjoy it as well....something to think about.
I agree blue33

SOC 1

Return to “Football”