Trimble 7 Harvest Prep 0 Round 2 Region 27 2018

dilligaf
S

Re: Trimble 7 Harvest Prep 0 Round 2 Region 27 2018

Post by dilligaf »

I think trimble just beat the only o e in region that could beat them but we will see

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Well, defense does win games but Prep nor Trimble threw the ball all year. This week will be much the same but hopefully there will be a few more pass attempts even if It's screens , slant's or even the old button hook plays ........ anything with the ball in the air. If not, neither team can win the state semi without some offensive diversity. (Ball & clock control control is great but one big turnover will kill one dimensional teams).

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:37 pm Well, defense does win games but Prep nor Trimble threw the ball all year. This week will be much the same but hopefully there will be a few more pass attempts even if It's screens , slant's or even the old button hook plays ........ anything with the ball in the air. If not, neither team can win the state semi without some offensive diversity. (Ball & clock control control is great but one big turnover will kill one dimensional teams).
Ever watch Kirtland? Not sure I've seen em throw a pass in any of their state championship games. lol

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

93Bulldog wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:52 pm
FANOSPORTS wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:37 pm Well, defense does win games but Prep nor Trimble threw the ball all year. This week will be much the same but hopefully there will be a few more pass attempts even if It's screens , slant's or even the old button hook plays ........ anything with the ball in the air. If not, neither team can win the state semi without some offensive diversity. (Ball & clock control control is great but one big turnover will kill one dimensional teams).
Ever watch Kirtland? Not sure I've seen em throw a pass in any of their state championship games. lol
I can attest to that! :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
SportsFan101
Freshman Team

Re: #3 Trimble vs #2 Harvest Prep

Post by SportsFan101 »

pkrplyr wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:01 pm
ArmChairQB wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:25 pm
SportsFan101 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:44 am
You’re about as ignorant as it gets. It’s week 12, nobody expect a blow out. That was a good football game and the cats battled to the end and won a good, high school football game tonight. Seems like someone is a little jealous lol, sorry to disappoint you tonight!
I do believe that Prep is better than Lucas.
Lol. Prep has no one comparable to Grover. He now stands at 2,404 yards and 34 TDs for the season. You think Prep could have beat LCC?
Eggert would have those stats if he was healthy all season. And I’m not saying Prep is better than Lucas, but prep is physical and FAST, Lucas is Physical and aggressive. Different matchup, should be a good game. I’d just like to knew what water you guys drink to think Lucas is so much more improved than Trimble? Trimble brought back 99% offensive production from last season, 6 starters up front, and all 4 runners. And beat Lucas last year with 7 sophomores starting. Look for a repeat, in a good game.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:24 pm
93Bulldog wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:52 pm
I can attest to that! :lol:
Yep, saw them in 11 & 12 and watched the championships on TV the other years 13, 14, 15 and 17. They are an anomaly but they've played in the title game 6 of the last 7 years and don't throw hardly at all but my goodness, whooooo!!!!! Them boys play small school ball like the MAC teams and are usually the only school in the state that can compete year in, year out with them here the last 10 years or so. They probably average 6 or 7 shutouts every year on defense. I think it intimidates other teams by just having a coach named "Tiger" . :)

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
sapientia et veritas
Freshman Team

Post by sapientia et veritas »

Effallofyou wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:43 pmSo if by the R word you mean recruiting like most idiots think let’s break this down.
These crackers have self-esteem issues.

sapientia et veritas
Freshman Team

Re: Reg 27: #3. Trimble vs #2. Harvest Prep

Post by sapientia et veritas »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:40 pmThey are like Hartley and Desales that have no community or generations that go there.
Don't know anything about Harvest Prep, but Hartley has plenty of legacy families. Other than a handful of kids bailing out of Columbus City schools to get a decent academic and moral education, they're all from the feeder schools. Granted, we don't keep everybody. White flight is what it is, and the 90s were rough on the school. I've got a niece and nephew who are Hartley grads whose kids were in the playoffs for Fairbanks and Fisher Catholic this season.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Reg 27: #3. Trimble vs #2. Harvest Prep

Post by formerfcfan »

sapientia et veritas wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:09 am
Raider6309 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:40 pmThey are like Hartley and Desales that have no community or generations that go there.
Don't know anything about Harvest Prep, but Hartley has plenty of legacy families. Other than a handful of kids bailing out of Columbus City schools to get a decent academic and moral education, they're all from the feeder schools. Granted, we don't keep everybody. White flight is what it is, and the 90s were rough on the school. I've got a niece and nephew who are Hartley grads whose kids were in the playoffs for Fairbanks and Fisher Catholic this season.
DeSales is another school that sees a lot of late boomer/gen X alumni send their kids to Catholic schools, but they don’t live in the DeSales designated attendance area. I know of at least five that sent their kids to NC or FC, and plenty others sent them to Hartley or St Charles.

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

SportsFan101 wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:02 pm
ArmChairQB wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:25 pm

I do believe that Prep is better than Lucas.
Lol. Prep has no one comparable to Grover. He now stands at 2,404 yards and 34 TDs for the season. You think Prep could have beat LCC?
Eggert would have those stats if he was healthy all season. And I’m not saying Prep is better than Lucas, but prep is physical and FAST, Lucas is Physical and aggressive. Different matchup, should be a good game. I’d just like to knew what water you guys drink to think Lucas is so much more improved than Trimble? Trimble brought back 99% offensive production from last season, 6 starters up front, and all 4 runners. And beat Lucas last year with 7 sophomores starting. Look for a repeat, in a good game.
You asked, so I will tell you....The water is the same. We drank the same water as everyone else did this year, just more of it. We drank more of it because we worked harder to get where we are this year. Too better themselves, Lucas scheduled a much harder schedule than last year. They had their road bumps early, but have come through it a BETTER TEAM than last year's version. Now, I believe, since it was only a one point game last year, it wouldn't take a miracle for Lucas to win a year later. What has Trimble done to improve themselves?

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

pkrplyr wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:14 pm

You asked, so I will tell you....The water is the same. We drank the same water as everyone else did this year, just more of it. We drank more of it because we worked harder to get where we are this year. Too better themselves, Lucas scheduled a much harder schedule than last year. They had their road bumps early, but have come through it a BETTER TEAM than last year's version. Now, I believe, since it was only a one point game last year, it wouldn't take a miracle for Lucas to win a year later. What has Trimble done to improve themselves?
Well, after the second round loss to Danville last year it pissed a lot of the returning players off and they basically lived in the weight room, got bigger, stronger, and faster

Its all in the hips
pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

Happy McGavin wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:10 pm
pkrplyr wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:14 pm
Well, after the second round loss to Danville last year it pissed a lot of the returning players off and they basically lived in the weight room, got bigger, stronger, and faster
All programs at the Lucas/Trimble level live in the weight room.

BallzDeep
Waterboy

Post by BallzDeep »

Guess Lucas fans on here will see what’s changed in Trimble when the #10 train drags 2-3 of the Cubs 8-10 yards down the field over and over like he did all year.

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

BallzDeep wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:13 pm Guess Lucas fans on here will see what’s changed in Trimble when the #10 train drags 2-3 of the Cubs 8-10 yards down the field over and over like he did all year.
Lol...You're confused. Trimble is not playing some TVC pushover Saturday. No one on Trimble's team scares any of the kids from Lucas. Believe that. Lucas actually played a real schedule this season.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

pkrplyr wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:56 am
BallzDeep wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:13 pm Guess Lucas fans on here will see what’s changed in Trimble when the #10 train drags 2-3 of the Cubs 8-10 yards down the field over and over like he did all year.
Lol...You're confused. Trimble is not playing some TVC pushover Saturday. No one on Trimble's team scares any of the kids from Lucas. Believe that. Lucas actually played a real schedule this season.
Hey look, another comment about strength of schedule. For God's sake let it go man, whoever wins is going to win because they're the better team. And by the way, you realize Trimble plays 8 league games right? The 2 non League games were CHCA, D5 made playoffs several years in a row and Nelsonville York, made it to D6 final 4 last year

Its all in the hips
catsx2
Waterboy

Post by catsx2 »

Apparently Lucas should be crowned state champions based on their strength of schedule alone. If I have to read that one more time 🙄

CubsWin!
Waterboy

Post by CubsWin! »

Happy McGavin wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:29 am
pkrplyr wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:56 am
Hey look, another comment about strength of schedule. For God's sake let it go man, whoever wins is going to win because they're the better team. And by the way, you realize Trimble plays 8 league games right? The 2 non League games were CHCA, D5 made playoffs several years in a row and Nelsonville York, made it to D6 final 4 last year
catsx2 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:43 am Apparently Lucas should be crowned state champions based on their strength of schedule alone. If I have to read that one more time 🙄
Keep poking fun Trimble peeps, and it will be to your detriment. :o

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

Trimble fan: We shutout another team! We are the greatest thing since sliced bread! We are literally unstoppable!
Everyone else: Great...You scored 7 points. 7. Plus, you're previous 8 shutouts were against the worst competition in the state of Ohio.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

and once again comming on here and talking trash you guys need to calm down it's just a game I know you must be worried but this isn't going to help.you still get a beating

pkrplyr
Riding the Bench

Post by pkrplyr »

Trimble AD talking to his secretary: Hey, can you get the Green AD on the phone? We need to get going on next year's' schedule.

Return to “Football”