Valley 42 Minford 14

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Re: Valley 42 Minford 14

Post by Bleeding Red »

MClaw wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:44 am Baseball coach leaving had nothing to do with the school. He had a job offer (not baseball related) out of the area.
Also, Pica's son and one other basketball player (both 7th graders) were called up to the 8th grade team the other day and played for the 8th grade. Even though there were plenty of legit 8th graders that could've played. So wrong on so many levels..smdh
I (as well as many others) are amazed that Pica's kid is even enrolled at Minford after what took place in the fall.

I have several friends at Minford that are good people and good coaches. The rest of them are Nepotism hires and it shows. In general you can look at the head coach's records in each sport and figure it out.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: Valley 42 Minford 14

Post by BigBlueNation »

Bleeding Red wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:03 pm
MClaw wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:44 am Baseball coach leaving had nothing to do with the school. He had a job offer (not baseball related) out of the area.
Also, Pica's son and one other basketball player (both 7th graders) were called up to the 8th grade team the other day and played for the 8th grade. Even though there were plenty of legit 8th graders that could've played. So wrong on so many levels..smdh
I (as well as many others) are amazed that Pica's kid is even enrolled at Minford after what took place in the fall.

I have several friends at Minford that are good people and good coaches. The rest of them are Nepotism hires and it shows. In general you can look at the head coach's records in each sport and figure it out.
I thought the same thing Bleeding Red.

Return to “Football”