Valley 42 Minford 14

falcon1
Varsity

Re: Valley 42 Minford 14

Post by falcon1 »

14U wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:15 am
Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:46 am
Swayze wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:53 pm Great game from Valley. Made plays literally from the opening kickoff. That punt return was awesome great heads up play from number 10 i believe.They just wanted it more tonight that is for sure. Minford once again out coached and Darren proves he is one of the best coaches around. Minford BOE needs to take a serious look at the HC. All your going to get out of him is mediocrity. He will lose games he shouldn’t and never win a game that he should lose.

Once again congrats to the Valley Indians sending your seniors out on a win and a huge starting point for next season.
Minford BOE doesnt care. The BOE, Pica and a few others have MUCH bigger issues going on at Minford right now.

Maybe the next time they hire a HC they will actually interview people and look at more than one candidate.

They had an outside coach from Columbus I think but didn’t want him because he was bring assistants with him and they wanted to get their own. You know family, friends etc!! I would keep Matiz and start hunting!!
I agree 100%

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:39 pm
14U wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:17 am
Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:46 am

Minford BOE doesnt care. The BOE, Pica and a few others have MUCH bigger issues going on at Minford right now.

Maybe the next time they hire a HC they will actually interview people and look at more than one candidate.

Karma biting pica in the a$$
Yes it is. He's a 2 faced POS. It very many people cant stand the guy around Minford anymore besides the people in his click (you know- the coaches that he pulled strings for help his kids get playing time in sports).

Bringing him in was ultimately a detriment to the school. I guess his high horse bucked him off a couple weeks ago over this Jr high field trip stuff. What a horrible mess.

People need replaced starting with several board members and working down.
I don`t understand how Pica is responsible for the HC . I thought the BOE voted in the Coach. (just a question, not taking sides here)

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

The in-fighting is the biggest culprit for minford. Eliminate that and then you can build.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
FalconFever02
Freshman Team

Post by FalconFever02 »

Would Daniels come back ?

Izladoom
All State

Post by Izladoom »

Minford is just a total mess right now and has been for awhile they just need to clean house and bring in people that has no connections to Minford and start over

rxburgfan
All State

Post by rxburgfan »

Falcons imploded...made for a mess of 2018.

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

FalconFever02 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:21 pm Would Daniels come back ?
Don’t think so. To involved with his own children right now.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

falcon1 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:34 pm
Bleeding Red wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:39 pm
14U wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:17 am

Karma biting pica in the a$$
Yes it is. He's a 2 faced POS. It very many people cant stand the guy around Minford anymore besides the people in his click (you know- the coaches that he pulled strings for help his kids get playing time in sports).

Bringing him in was ultimately a detriment to the school. I guess his high horse bucked him off a couple weeks ago over this Jr high field trip stuff. What a horrible mess.

People need replaced starting with several board members and working down.
I don`t understand how Pica is responsible for the HC . I thought the BOE voted in the Coach. (just a question, not taking sides here)
Do some research on him when Ruby was hired.

Then you'll get it.

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

Izladoom wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:29 pm Minford is just a total mess right now and has been for awhile they just need to clean house and bring in people that has no connections to Minford and start over
The staff is relatively new and I don’t think it’s the connections to minford because I know a lot of the coaches and they all want one thing the the success of minford football above all else. And they have no problems with making a parent mad.

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

Better look again ! Baseball coach gone after one year, and 1 win in the SOC football !!

MClaw
Freshman Team

Post by MClaw »

Baseball coach leaving had nothing to do with the school. He had a job offer (not baseball related) out of the area.
Also, Pica's son and one other basketball player (both 7th graders) were called up to the 8th grade team the other day and played for the 8th grade. Even though there were plenty of legit 8th graders that could've played. So wrong on so many levels..smdh

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

MClaw wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:44 am Baseball coach leaving had nothing to do with the school. He had a job offer (not baseball related) out of the area.
Also, Pica's son and one other basketball player (both 7th graders) were called up to the 8th grade team the other day and played for the 8th grade. Even though there were plenty of legit 8th graders that could've played. So wrong on so many levels..smdh
Wow! What a mess.

Flock_92
Freshman Team

Post by Flock_92 »

Izladoom wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:29 pm Minford is just a total mess right now and has been for awhile they just need to clean house and bring in people that has no connections to Minford and start over
Amen!!!

Flock_92
Freshman Team

Post by Flock_92 »

Look at who the AD is at Minford and you will understand why Ruby still has a coaching job. I agree with the posts about the good ole boy system at Minford. They will never succeed as long as that is their practice. If you are fine with failure and mediocrity then promote your family members and buddies to spots they have no business being in, if you aren't fine with those circumstances then look outside the district. Too many coaches with no experience in the sport they are coaching but get the job because their kid is on the team. Minford needs a complete overhaul from the BOE to coaches to administration!!! Make Minford More than Mediocre!!!!!

BondRoad Bandit
Freshman Team

Post by BondRoad Bandit »

Flock_92 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:43 am Look at who the AD is at Minford and you will understand why Ruby still has a coaching job. I agree with the posts about the good ole boy system at Minford. They will never succeed as long as that is their practice. If you are fine with failure and mediocrity then promote your family members and buddies to spots they have no business being in, if you aren't fine with those circumstances then look outside the district. Too many coaches with no experience in the sport they are coaching but get the job because their kid is on the team. Minford needs a complete overhaul from the BOE to coaches to administration!!! Make Minford More than Mediocre!!!!!
May I ask what coach is coaching with zero experience that has a kid on the high school staff?

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

MClaw wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:44 am Baseball coach leaving had nothing to do with the school. He had a job offer (not baseball related) out of the area.
I (as well as many others) are amazed that Pica's kid is even enrolled at Minford after what took place in the fall.

I have several friends at Minford that are good people and good coaches. The rest of them are Nepotism hires and it shows. In general you can look at the head coach's records in each sport and figure it out.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Bleeding Red wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:03 pm
I (as well as many others) are amazed that Pica's kid is even enrolled at Minford after what took place in the fall.

I have several friends at Minford that are good people and good coaches. The rest of them are Nepotism hires and it shows. In general you can look at the head coach's records in each sport and figure it out.
I thought the same thing Bleeding Red.

Return to “Football”