Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: WK10: Unioto (6-3) @ Piketon (1-8)

Post by VetteMan »

I'm really glad Piketon got there 1st win against ZT last weekend. Unioto I think will be to much for Piketon this week though.

Big Bob
Waterboy

Post by Big Bob »

Piketon's game at ZT was one of the most exciting games I've seen in many years. They had every reason to quit once ZT took the lead, but in every instance they came fighting back. That showed me something in both the players and coaches. If they can muster the same can of fight on Friday, they'll give Unioto a game.

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Has unioto locked up a playoff spot for sure?

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Unioto controls their own destiny, win and they are in, lose and they are out.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Unioto takes this one but the way Piketon has been playing close games last couple weeks could be closer than some think. I like Unioto to control the LOS and win this by 2 scores

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

eagles73Taylor wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:03 am Unioto controls their own destiny, win and they are in, lose and they are out.
Well, they are pretty much in no matter what. I think like 45 different things have to happen for them to be out and I’m not even sure that it is possible at this point. Fantastic50 has them 100% in no matter what

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Unioto is a run heavy team with a dominant offensive line. Could be similar to the Wellston game earlier in the season, although I do think Piketon is a better team than they were week 2. It’s also the seniors last home game so that could play a factor as well.

JonSnow
Waterboy

Post by JonSnow »

Streaks playing with a chip on there shoulder this week. Upset special! Streaks take the W in a shoot out!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Tanks in this one by a couple td's

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Hoopsallday
Waterboy

Post by Hoopsallday »

Unioto by 30

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Tanks roll through Piketon, 40-22

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Tanks have t scored 40 all year lol. This will be a close game for sure. Hopefully we can limit turnovers. The streaks have made some adjustments on offense and have been scoring a lot of points. Weather shouldn’t hurt either team too much both teams can run the ball

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Rolltanks wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:25 pm Tanks have t scored 40 all year lol. This will be a close game for sure. Hopefully we can limit turnovers. The streaks have made some adjustments on offense and have been scoring a lot of points. Weather shouldn’t hurt either team too much both teams can run the ball
Piketon is giving up 45 points per game right now and hasn’t shown much resistance to the run so it’s not far fetched to think they’ll get into the 40’s. If we can move the ball effectively we may be able to keep it close and have a chance in the 4th. We gotta slow the run down some how and find ways to sustain some long drives.

Keyboard
Waterboy

Post by Keyboard »

mlittle wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:00 pm
Rolltanks wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:25 pm Tanks have t scored 40 all year lol. This will be a close game for sure. Hopefully we can limit turnovers. The streaks have made some adjustments on offense and have been scoring a lot of points. Weather shouldn’t hurt either team too much both teams can run the ball
Piketon is giving up 45 points per game right now and hasn’t shown much resistance to the run so it’s not far fetched to think they’ll get into the 40’s. If we can move the ball effectively we may be able to keep it close and have a chance in the 4th. We gotta slow the run down some how and find ways to sustain some long drives.
Mlittle you have lost every right to use the word "WE" when speaking of Piketon. You are no longer apart of us, that was a choice you made so enough with the @** kissing. And I'm sure you don't plan on it but you never know with how irrational your thought process is but don't come back, please for the love of everything holy DO NOT COME BACK. You haven't even technically left yet and "WE" are already enjoying it. "WE" will continue to fight for each other and never give up or take the easy way out unlike "U".
Last edited by Keyboard on Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Keyboard wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:16 pm
Mlittle you have lost every right to use the word "WE" when speaking of Piketon. You are no longer apart of us, that was a choice you made so enough with the @** kissing. And I'm sure you don't plan on it but you never know with how irrational your thought process is but don't come back, please for the love of everything holy DO NOT COME BACK. You haven't even technically left yet and "WE" are already enjoying it. "WE" will continue to fight for each other and never give up or take the easy way out unlike "U".
:shock: :shock: :shock:

metwct44
Riding the Bench

Post by metwct44 »

Bittersweet night tonight. Has been a real struggle for us this year. Knowing my boy would have given anything this year to be out with them, struggling or not. He and the other boys have earned my respect this year for working hard and never quitting, always fighting despite the adversities presented them. Fight hard tonight seniors and make some lasting memories.
Piketon 34
Unioto 28

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Keyboard wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:16 pm
Wow... Very interesting and intriguing post I must say. I have no idea what is going on btw, but I am very curious now lol.

JonSnow
Waterboy

Post by JonSnow »

Well it seems the rUmors are trUe. LaVar and Co. Heading north.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

I’m not sure what’s going on either? Mlittle has been posting about piketon all year I’m not sure why they are getting on him good luck to both teams stay healthy and let’s roll tanks!

Return to “Football”