Trimble 58 Wahama 0

Fonzie
S

Re: WK10: Trimble (8-1) @ Wahama (1-7)

Post by Fonzie »

Would love to see Wahama pick up their second win of the year and shock all of SE Ohio and WV. I have never cared for Trimble. However, I have always respected the program they have built and maintained. It is not easy to sit at the league almost every year, and to do so for as long as they have. For that, I believe they should have most of our respect. But I do love a true underdog when it comes to sports. So I will cheer for the white Falcons, no matter how minimal their chances really are.

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Can’t wait till week 12. Next two will be big wins for the Cats. Sometimes your schedule don’t matter, this is one. Trimble has a solid line, very good skill players and a defensive front 7 that will rip your head off. Can’t wait to see what these kids can do once they build a little momentum in the playoffs. Around here, when it’s playoff time everyone cranks it up a notch. These kids have prepared for this moment since they were in youth league. They know what’s on the line and they know the expectations. The Cats will be prepared for everything. #seeyouallinweek13

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I kind of hope Lucas wins. Trimble would beat Harvest Prep. Rather play Lucas week 13. Trimble is locked at #3. Trimble could play Fisher Catholic, Burnt Onion, or Green. Berne Union could win week 10 and move to #5 moving Green to #6. Green would be a huge underdog vs Trimble

Banned4ever
Waterboy

Post by Banned4ever »

Lucas will beat Trimble. Trimble cant pass and cant defend the pass.

Tomcat Pride
Waterboy

Post by Tomcat Pride »

Trump2020 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:56 pm Can’t wait till week 12. Next two will be big wins for the Cats. Sometimes your schedule don’t matter, this is one. Trimble has a solid line, very good skill players and a defensive front 7 that will rip your head off. Can’t wait to see what these kids can do once they build a little momentum in the playoffs. Around here, when it’s playoff time everyone cranks it up a notch. These kids have prepared for this moment since they were in youth league. They know what’s on the line and they know the expectations. The Cats will be prepared for everything. #seeyouallinweek13
Doubtful we get to week 12. Too many daddycoaches worried about little timmys statline on the coaching staff

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Tomcat Pride wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:28 pm
Trump2020 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:56 pm Can’t wait till week 12. Next two will be big wins for the Cats. Sometimes your schedule don’t matter, this is one. Trimble has a solid line, very good skill players and a defensive front 7 that will rip your head off. Can’t wait to see what these kids can do once they build a little momentum in the playoffs. Around here, when it’s playoff time everyone cranks it up a notch. These kids have prepared for this moment since they were in youth league. They know what’s on the line and they know the expectations. The Cats will be prepared for everything. #seeyouallinweek13
Doubtful we get to week 12. Too many daddycoaches worried about little timmys statline on the coaching staff
I would be absolutely shocked if Trimble were upset in round one. I can't foresee any team they may face in week 11 that could even keep it within 4 TDs.
Last edited by dnis30 on Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Banned4ever wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:18 pm Lucas will beat Trimble. Trimble cant pass and cant defend the pass.
I hope you are right! Lucas has actually turned into a more balanced team this season. I think their QB has 11 TD passes, compared to years past when the QB would have none. Lucas will always be a power rushing team though. Grover has 2000+ yards rushing and 30+ TDs. Thomas and Zirzow are great complementary backs rushing for close to 10 TDs between them. This is not your average Lucas team. They have been whipping D4 schools by 5 TDs, and absolutely boat racing D7s. If they can somehow get past LCC, or keep that one close, I do not see anyone stopping them from the final 4.

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Post by TomcatFaithful »

Tomcat Pride wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:28 pm
Don't need "fans" like you anyways. We can enjoy the journey to week 13 and beyond without doubt from our own people. I would say you're probably not a Tomcat fan anyways despite your fake username. Probably just trying to get a rise out of the Tomcats, which we don't need. I'm sure they will be ready for the playoffs......in case you forgot, it is the MOHAWK MAFIA! Have a good day.

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Post by TomcatFaithful »

dnis30 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:23 am
TomcatFaithful wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:46 pm
dnis30 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:10 pm

Thumped? Lol. Not hardly. Do not get offended, it is neither your fault or mine they play the little sisters of the poor.
Well put! Lol. I've been seeing this dude comment non stop about how good Lucas is and how Trimble got lucky by beating them. If I would have to guess, I would say he's a senior for Lucas this year or took the beating from the Tomcats at one point. Glad someone finally called him out, I thought I was the only one catching on. Hahahaha.
I am simply pointing out how weak Trimble's schedule is. It's going to ok Trimble faithful, uncomfortable truths sting sometime. Regardless, baring some unforeseen circumstance, Lucas v Trimble will be upon us in three weeks. The boys will settle this on the field. Here is to hoping both teams get to the game in full health. NO EXCUSES.
Nah, what "stings" a little is when you got beat last year by one point. I figure that's why you have so much hate for the Tomcats. Just my opinion.

dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

TomcatFaithful wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:13 am
TomcatFaithful wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Well put! Lol. I've been seeing this dude comment non stop about how good Lucas is and how Trimble got lucky by beating them. If I would have to guess, I would say he's a senior for Lucas this year or took the beating from the Tomcats at one point. Glad someone finally called him out, I thought I was the only one catching on. Hahahaha.
I am simply pointing out how weak Trimble's schedule is. It's going to ok Trimble faithful, uncomfortable truths sting sometime. Regardless, baring some unforeseen circumstance, Lucas v Trimble will be upon us in three weeks. The boys will settle this on the field. Here is to hoping both teams get to the game in full health. NO EXCUSES.
Nah, what "stings" a little is when you got beat last year by one point. I figure that's why you have so much hate for the Tomcats. Just my opinion.
It did sting. Our boys and fans remember it well. Believe you me, Lucas has an X on Trimble's back. EVERY player wants Trimble again. EVERY ONE. In saying this, there is no hate. Just a very, very strong desire to finish what they didn't get done last year. IMO, Lucas is better than last year. Hardened. Motivated. Ready. You will soon see.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

dnis30 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:22 am

It did sting. Our boys and fans remember it well. Believe you me, Lucas has an X on Trimble's back. EVERY player wants Trimble again. EVERY ONE. In saying this, there is no hate. Just a very, very strong desire to finish what they didn't get done last year. IMO, Lucas is better than last year. Hardened. Motivated. Ready. You will soon see.
Yea, and if "Hardened, Motivated" and "Ready" aren't enough just run your 2-minute offense the whole game and throw in a couple fake punts and you'll be fine. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Ground Buck wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:27 am

Yea, and if "Hardened, Motivated" and "Ready" aren't enough just run your 2-minute offense the whole game and throw in a couple fake punts and you'll be fine. :mrgreen:
I hope Lucas comes out throwing to set up the run. Do I think we can run on them? Yes. We ran for almost 600 yards against a D4 school. However, to get them on their heels, come out slinging it a bit, then pop off some runs out of spread formations.

Kenny Bixx
Freshman Team

Post by Kenny Bixx »

dnis30 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:34 am

I hope Lucas comes out throwing to set up the run. Do I think we can run on them? Yes. We ran for almost 600 yards against a D4 school. However, to get them on their heels, come out slinging it a bit, then pop off some runs out of spread formations.
Those are excellent points Denise30. Keep them coming.

Disklaimer: These here thoughts are my opinions. Dont mean too hurt nobodies feelins. Are we still able to state opinions on here without unfair retribution from certain folkes?
dnis30
Freshman Team

Post by dnis30 »

Kenny Bixx wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:42 am
dnis30 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:34 am

Those are excellent points Denise30. Keep them coming.
Dumb af. Smh.

kooniesback
Waterboy

Post by kooniesback »

Tell it like it is Denise

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

kooniesback wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:57 am Tell it like it is Denise
:mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

OMG Move on this is a Trimble Wahama thread. Not Trimble and Lucas!!! GO CATS!

TomcatFaithful
Riding the Bench

Post by TomcatFaithful »

Then let's hear the scores!!!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

End of one:

Tomcats 26

Yo' Momma's Falcons 0