Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Athens 49 Nelsonville-York 14

Post by Orange and Brown »

Atyens is rolling through the TVC and the Buckeyes stumbled last week against Vinton County.
Thoughts?

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
LHS 72
S

Re: Wk10 Athens at Nelsonville-York

Post by LHS 72 »

As much as it pains me, Athens will roll in this one!

Doggies 35

Hounds 20 :!:

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

A lot on the line here.. I hope the loss last week doesn’t negate the players as they still have a lot to play for. Share of the title and a good shot at playoffs with a win. A lot of adjustments will have to me made, defense will have to play much better or Davis will have a heyday throwing the ball, hope for a big crowd Friday night. Bucks in an upset

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Running clock

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:28 pm Running clock
Nah, I think Athens keeps it closer than that

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Athens wins 35-20

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Athens by 14

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

:D Bullpups roll in this one and then pray for Devine intervention to make the playoffs if a 6-4 DeSales doesn't outpoint them in the end.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Shamrocks 5263
Waterboy

Post by Shamrocks 5263 »

This will be a long night for Nelsonville.Athens by a few TD’S

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Its game week Bulldogs and the bulldog Express is fired up.you Buckeyes got till the end of the week to get off the tracks the bulldog Express is coming through buckeye country.and they are bringing hell with them

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

The Bulldogs with a little more overall talent, but the Buckeyes will give it everything that they have and even more. From week to week you just never know, that's why they play the game.

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

NY BUCK wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:12 am A lot on the line here.. I hope the loss last week doesn’t negate the players as they still have a lot to play for. Share of the title and a good shot at playoffs with a win. A lot of adjustments will have to me made, defense will have to play much better or Davis will have a heyday throwing the ball, hope for a big crowd Friday night. Bucks in an upset
NY will have to play a near perfect game to win. The pass defense is subpar and Athens may exploit the Bucks secondary. I would not want the Bucks to make the playoffs, play a 1 seed and have a running clock put on them.

Slothman
Freshman Team

Post by Slothman »

Big dog by a bunch

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

ArmChairQB wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:03 pm
NY BUCK wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:12 am A lot on the line here.. I hope the loss last week doesn’t negate the players as they still have a lot to play for. Share of the title and a good shot at playoffs with a win. A lot of adjustments will have to me made, defense will have to play much better or Davis will have a heyday throwing the ball, hope for a big crowd Friday night. Bucks in an upset
NY will have to play a near perfect game to win. The pass defense is subpar and Athens may exploit the Bucks secondary. I would not want the Bucks to make the playoffs, play a 1 seed and have a running clock put on them.
I agree but I know the boys will show up and give it everything they got and I actually think the bucks would rather play paint valley than any other of the top teams. Not that it matters but VC beat southeastern and Paint Valley only beat Southeastern by a touchdown I believe.

Trump2020
Riding the Bench

Post by Trump2020 »

Get ready for a true fight. Coach Richards will prepare his team and they will give “The Dogs”a fight like they haven’t seen all year. If “The Dogs” aren’t ready....It could be upset city for “The Dogs”

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Close game BUT the bullpuppies will pull away in the 4th quarter! :mrgreen:

PowerLifitingNut
Riding the Bench

Post by PowerLifitingNut »

Why is this such a goal for these fans? I'm just hoping for a win and a non losing season. SMDH

OSU22
Varsity

Re: WK10: Athens (8-1) @ Nelsonville-York (4-5) TVC-Ohio Championship

Post by OSU22 »

PowerLifitingNut wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:47 am
Why is this such a goal for these fans? I'm just hoping for a win and a non losing season. SMDH
It's NOT a goal...... people think that NY set it as a team goal last year to put a running clock on every team. And while I know there were fans of NY who said it, it is NOT what the coaching staff preached. They went into each week preparing as if they were the underdog and wanting to come away with a W. If there was any goal the past few years I think it was to keep the other team off the scoreboard, WHICH if you look at it, they were close. But a running clock is NOT a goal of NY, nor has it ever been, and I'll put money on it that it never will be in the future.

GO BUCKS!

PowerLifitingNut
Riding the Bench

Post by PowerLifitingNut »

OSU22 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:19 pm
PowerLifitingNut wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:47 am
It's NOT a goal...... people think that NY set it as a team goal last year to put a running clock on every team. And while I know there were fans of NY who said it, it is NOT what the coaching staff preached. They went into each week preparing as if they were the underdog and wanting to come away with a W. If there was any goal the past few years I think it was to keep the other team off the scoreboard, WHICH if you look at it, they were close. But a running clock is NOT a goal of NY, nor has it ever been, and I'll put money on it that it never will be in the future.

GO BUCKS!
I don't know, I hear it a lot. Not sure I would have either as a goal when you're fighting for a non losing season. Or even last season if you're leaving starters in late in a blow out win just to get a shut out. But to each his own. I just want a win, and especially against that team in green.

tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

Good Luck to both Athens and NY.......... Injury free game.................

Return to “Football”