Waterford 24 Belpre 17

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Waterford 24 Belpre 17

Post by EasternDspy »

Won’t be easy but Belpre has a shot to make the playoffs.

InReality
Riding the Bench

Re: WK 10 Belpre (6-3) @ Waterford (7-2)

Post by InReality »

EasternDspy wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:44 pm Won’t be easy but Belpre has a shot to make the playoffs.
It’s at Waterford on senior night and Waterford is playing for a home game soooooo... good luck golden eagles!!! I’ll take the wildcats 35-10

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I think it will be a fun one.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Good luck Belpre, but I'm afraid Waterford will be a little to much at home.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Golden Eagles in the upset on the road.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I'm taking belpre in this one 21 to 20.I think belpre has more athletes and are more physical

Kendog029
Freshman Team

Post by Kendog029 »

Don’t think belpre defense will hold up. They gave up 41 points to a southern team that’s been exposed last 2 weeks. Gave up 31 to south Gallia also. Should be competitive but Waterford to much in this one.

sharpshooter
Riding the Bench

Post by sharpshooter »

dilligaf wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:07 am I'm taking belpre in this one 21 to 20.I think belpre has more athletes and are more physical
Name the athletes from Belpre, all they have is a run game. Very one dimensional. Waterford is stacked against belpre with talent, and at home. Cats 42-12
Last edited by sharpshooter on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

eagle25
JV Team

Re: WK10: Belpre (6-3) @ Waterford (7-2)

Post by eagle25 »

Waterford is up 14 at home before Belpre steps off the bus. I doubt Belpre can recover from that. So I'll take the Wildcats and the stripes vs. the Golden Iggles and their legendary coach. :mrgreen:

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

eagle25 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:06 am Waterford is up 14 at home before Belpre steps off the bus. I doubt Belpre can recover from that. So I'll take the Wildcats and the stripes vs. the Golden Iggles and their legendary coach. :mrgreen:
Lol waterford has won the last 4 games against your eastern eagles 152-28. 2 wins at home 2 away Good thing we got those 14pts would have been some nail biters lol

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Cats claw wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:56 am
eagle25 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:06 am Waterford is up 14 at home before Belpre steps off the bus. I doubt Belpre can recover from that. So I'll take the Wildcats and the stripes vs. the Golden Iggles and their legendary coach. :mrgreen:
Lol waterford has won the last 4 games against your eastern eagles 152-28. 2 wins at home 2 away Good thing we got those 14pts would have been some nail biters lol
Nail biters? Doubtful. But it never hurts to have the homers you people get from West By God on your side, especially in the tough games. I expect no less this week. It seems to be the Watertown way. :mrgreen:

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

eagle25 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:31 pm
Nail biters? Doubtful. But it never hurts to have the homers you people get from West By God on your side, especially in the tough games. I expect no less this week. It seems to be the Watertown way. :mrgreen:
I have heard waterford fans complain about officiating at all the other hocking home games in football and basketball and heard all hocking fans complain about waterford. Thou it's been brought up multiple times I still don't see why we don't use assigner like the Ohio . If it's the price all the teams could raise ticket prices $1 to pay for it . I certainly wouldn't have a problem paying the extra for a fairly offiated game

PowerLifitingNut
Riding the Bench

Post by PowerLifitingNut »

Cats claw wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:03 pm

I have heard waterford fans complain about officiating at all the other hocking home games in football and basketball and heard all hocking fans complain about waterford. Thou it's been brought up multiple times I still don't see why we don't use assigner like the Ohio . If it's the price all the teams could raise ticket prices $1 to pay for it . I certainly wouldn't have a problem paying the extra for a fairly offiated game
I've heard there are still a few teams, Waterford included, who don't want an assigner and will fight to the death against it. There's only one reason I can think of for this, and it's to make sure you can get certain officials to officiate certain games. But you're correct the Ohio Division made the leap and are better off for it.

Cats claw
Riding the Bench

Post by Cats claw »

PowerLifitingNut wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:21 pm

I've heard there are still a few teams, Waterford included, who don't want an assigner and will fight to the death against it. There's only one reason I can think of for this, and it's to make sure you can get certain officials to officiate certain games. But you're correct the Ohio Division made the leap and are better off for it.
Who makes the decisions on a assigner. The ad. The coaches? I would be disappointed with waterford if it's true they do not want one. The only place I have heard that is posts on here

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Well all I can say is I didnt see any more athletes on waterford than i did belpre waterford prolly has upper hand in QB position but that's about it

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Waterford by 2 touchdowns or more

Go Wildcats

InReality
Riding the Bench

Post by InReality »

dilligaf wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:44 pm Well all I can say is I didnt see any more athletes on waterford than i did belpre waterford prolly has upper hand in QB position but that's about it
Yeah and so in reality what you are saying is that Jesse collins is a better athlete than Braden Bellville? Along with the fact that you must think that the belpre offensive and defense line are more athletic than waterfords? I laugh at you if you think that. Litterally every matchup waterford wins in the retrospect of who has the better athletes. Belpre may have a slight advantage in coaching staff. They have a legend in there but that cant possibly make up for the lack of talent and attitude for belpre.

InReality
Riding the Bench

Post by InReality »

Cats claw wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:12 pm
PowerLifitingNut wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:21 pm
Who makes the decisions on a assigner. The ad. The coaches? I would be disappointed with waterford if it's true they do not want one. The only place I have heard that is posts on here
You cant possibly say waterford has a rigged referee system. Seeing that waterford has 8 penaltys for almost a hundred yard against southern at home. And they were not good calls lemme tell you. There was a call for a highlow block on a linebacker walked up to the line. The kid who went high pushed another southern defender into the backer at the same time the guard cut. completely legal, and yet a 15 yard penalty.

sharpshooter
Riding the Bench

Post by sharpshooter »

InReality wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:30 am
dilligaf wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:44 pm Well all I can say is I didnt see any more athletes on waterford than i did belpre waterford prolly has upper hand in QB position but that's about it
Yeah and so in reality what you are saying is that Jesse collins is a better athlete than Braden Bellville? Along with the fact that you must think that the belpre offensive and defense line are more athletic than waterfords? I laugh at you if you think that. Litterally every matchup waterford wins in the retrospect of who has the better athletes. Belpre may have a slight advantage in coaching staff. They have a legend in there but that cant possibly make up for the lack of talent and attitude for belpre.
I second your statement InReality. lol just the QB position @dilligaf

NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

Waterford

Return to “Football”