Jackson 20 Chillicothe 7

doubleplay643
S

Jackson 20 Chillicothe 7

Post by doubleplay643 »

Ironmen and Cavs playing for a share of FAC and Ironmen playing for a spot in Region 11.

Should be a great game.

Who does everyone like?

Abe Froman
S

Re: Week 10: Jackson at Chillicothe

Post by Abe Froman »

Surprised at the WCH v Chilli score, next week appears to be at Chilli so give me the Cavs at home by 3.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Been the Cavs way last few years and one in Chillicothe that was a last second heartbreak. Jackson will be prepared as well as a Ron Hinton club. What more could a league ask for then two teams that not only is a rivalry game but also being played for the league title. Week 1 to determine the champ. Good for the FAC!!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Bring the Heat
Freshman Team

Post by Bring the Heat »

This would be considered a pick'em game.
As proven by last nights game with Courthouse, the cavs are inconsistent at times on offense.
We could all agree that Courthouse is not a juggernaut on the defensive side of the ball.
Logan is a good example of this.
They do play very good defense.
I know the game is at Chillicothe and they are the defending champions and all that but Courthouse proved last night they are very beatable at home.
I will take Jackson by a touchdown but they must not make the crucial turnovers that has cost them a couple wins this year.
Win this and a lock for the playoffs and could get as high as a six seed.

They do control their own destiny and that is all you can ask for playing in week 10.

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

Bring the Heat wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:09 am This would be considered a pick'em game.
As proven by last nights game with Courthouse, the cavs are inconsistent at times on offense.
We could all agree that Courthouse is not a juggernaut on the defensive side of the ball.
I know the game is at Chillicothe and they are the defending champions and all that but Courthouse proved last night they are very beatable at home.
I will take Jackson by a touchdown but they must not make the crucial turnovers that has cost them a couple wins this year.

They do control their own destiny and that is all you can ask for playing in week 10.
I can see how you think they control their own destiny, but they actually don't. even with beating Chillicothe they will need help in the L2 Category. and they will need for some thing to go wrong with Athens and De Sales. I do think Jackson gets in over Athens/De Sales......but if any upsets happen it could get tricky.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

What a great week 10
-playoffs on the line
-fac championship on the line
-beating rival Chillicothe

Should be a lot of fun. Would be nice to s e Jackson win one of these close games this season. I don’t think Chillicothe will be as physical as Hillsboro was . I have no idea how this will play out . Good luck Ironmen !

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Bring the Heat wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:09 am This would be considered a pick'em game.

They do not control their own destiny, a win is a must but still need the right things to happen to get that 7/8 seed. Chillicothe seems to be a really inconsistent team, I look for Hinton to have his troops ready but I'm going to go with Jackson being a bit more physical in this one. Jackson by a score.

Bring the Heat
Freshman Team

Post by Bring the Heat »

Jackson with a win will share the conference no head to head unless this conference does things differently.
I will say it this way Jackson with a win I am predicting will make the playoffs ahead of both Desales and Athens.
That puts Jackson at 19.25 and it would be hard for either of the two mentioned above to get to that.
Not counting any other l2 points. Stranger things have happened.
Let's see how it goes. Of course they must win that is a no brainer.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

BlueLion4Life wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:14 am

I can see how you think they control their own destiny, but they actually don't. even with beating Chillicothe they will need help in the L2 Category. and they will need for some thing to go wrong with Athens and De Sales. I do think Jackson gets in over Athens/De Sales......but if any upsets happen it could get tricky.
Eitel has them at 100% in with a win next week at 7-3. So they control their destiny for a share of the FAC and control their destiny for a week 11 appearance in the playoffs.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Winner gets in the playoffs. Loser stays home week 11.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:41 am Winner gets in the playoffs. Loser stays home week 11.
Raider, I can't tell from Eitel what has to happen for Athens and Jackson both to make it. Does it boil down to Lancaster losing to Reynoldsburg and not giving DeSales the L2 points needed?

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:46 am
Raider6309 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:41 am Winner gets in the playoffs. Loser stays home week 11.
Raider, I can't tell from Eitel what has to happen for Athens and Jackson both to make it. Does it boil down to Lancaster losing to Reynoldsburg and not giving DeSales the L2 points needed?
I mean Pasteur's site not Eitel

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Would love to see Jackson and Athens both in.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Definitely a lot on the line. Just what you want in Week 10.

Should be a battle.

Slothman
Freshman Team

Post by Slothman »

I’m hoping that the Cavs were looking ahead to Jackson and had a bit of a letdown last night. I wan Chillicothe to win and believe they will .

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

Abe Froman wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:32 am
BlueLion4Life wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:14 am

Eitel has them at 100% in with a win next week at 7-3. So they control their destiny for a share of the FAC and control their destiny for a week 11 appearance in the playoffs.
Eitel does not have them at 100% in with a win. They do not control their own destiny for week 11. they have to win and will need some help from other teams in order to get in. the L2 points will play a huge factor in whether or not Jackson makes it if they Beat Chillicothe.

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

Pasteurs site is not a true representation of what needs to happen to make the play-offs. he has some weird formula that he uses to predict things. he doesn't use the actual formula's that Eitel and the OHSAA uses. His site is about what most likely will happen. he is generally a probability type site.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Poo Bear wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:50 am Would love to see Jackson and Athens both in.
I hope. Any time Desales misses the playoffs is a good year

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Washington CH will be pulling for Chillicothe! Should be a great game. Chillicothe has some great team speed. There defense is quick to get to the ball . Should be interesting. Chillicothe by a touchdown.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

BlueLion4Life wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:03 pm

Eitel does not have them at 100% in with a win. They do not control their own destiny for week 11. they have to win and will need some help from other teams in order to get in. the L2 points will play a huge factor in whether or not Jackson makes it if they Beat Chillicothe.
I corrected it above to Pasteur’s site, not Eitel. If they win they are in. But I like Chilli at home, think they have something to prove after WCH loss

Return to “Football”